Author has written 1 story for Vampire Diaries.
Hey! My name is Sydney, and I'm pretty much in love with Damon Salvatore. However, I had to hand him over to Bonnie, because I'm currently in the process of writing my first Damon/Bonnie fanfic. I guarantee that there will be more Damon and Bonnie fanfics, as well as Damon/Elena...maybe even a few about Stefan! Although, he is kind of boring. I have a Blogger account, and I update all the time, so I will post a link below. I mostly talk about Vampire Diaries.
Things I like:
Putting italics on important words in my stories.
New York City
The fact that "Salvatore" translates into "Savior"
The irony that Ian Somerhalder (who plays Damon) saves puppies in his free time. Take a moment and let it sink in.
Desperate Housewives (i know, i know.)
Stefan Salvatore's abs
Damon Salvatore's abs
After that extensive (and random) list, enjoy yet another list. Except I didn't create this one. I don't even remember where I got it actually. Oh well, it's funny.
15 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grap alot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "GO, PIKACHU, GO!"
My proof that Stefan is NOT a gemini, he is a scorpio:
Remember waaaaaaay back in the first episode of The Vampire Diaries, how Caroline said:"His name is Stefan Salvatore. He's a gemini, and his favorite color is blue." Well, that was majorly incorrect. He is a scorpio. How do I know this? Well, his birthday episode was on November 5th, and I'm just going to assume that November 5th was Stefan's actual birthday, because the Halloween episode was the week before so it's obviously early November. Therefore, Stefan is a scorpio, like myself, and NOT a gemini.
INFO ABOUT MY STORIES:
You Make Me Feel Alive Again
Description: 'You Make Me Feel Alive Again' is a story where Bonnie, not Elena, is a descendant of Katherine, and she has been told stories her entire life by her grandmother about Stefan and Damon, and how they both fell in love with Katherine 145 years ago. However, Bonnie has always felt pity for Damon. She has a locket that was passed down through her family, and it has a picture of Damon in it. One day, she meets Damon. They have an interesting relationship, because Bonnie understands why he is the way he is. Bonnie soon discovers an entirely different side of Damon and learns more and more about him, and Damon also learns some things about himself.
How this story was born: This is my first fanfic that I have ever written. One day, I was considering the possibility of Damon and Bonnie as a couple, and I ended up with an entire storyline! It was 9 PM, so I started typing, and all of the sudden in was 1 AM and I had my first four chapters! A week later, I decided to put it on fanfiction. And that is how 'Y.M.M.F.A.A.' was born.
Current Status: On a possibly permanent hiatus.
Current Authors Note:
Unsafe External Link