Author has written 16 stories for Sailor Moon, Bakugan Battle Brawlers, Pokémon, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Portal, and Lovely Bones.
Please look me up on iTunes under Alyssa Mills! My one single is "Dance Alone"
I'm Terradoll. I'm a fourteen year old, blonde, blue eyed girl who likes to sing, act, write my own music, play guitar, play Sims, listen to Lady Gaga and Avril Lavigne, listen to Evanescence and The Pretty Reckless, watch Fullmetal Alchemist and Death Note, watch Ouran High and D.N. Angel, read manga, long car rides, play DDR and hang out with friends at night while eating ice cream and sacring them into believing someone is watching us and going to rape us, but I don't like school, airplanes, math, english, homework, fire, Justin Bieber, when the mall is all decorated the day after Thanksgiving, when my friends never call me, teachers, knives, the color of my roots, and annoying people who are always saying they won't update if they don't get such-and-such number of reviews.
Anyone but me notice that was probably the longest runon...ever? Yeah, that's one loooooonnnngggg sentence.
My favorite songs
BEST SONG OF ALL TIME
KRYPTONITE- 3 DOORS DOWN
1. Sk8er Boi- Avril Lavigne
2. Bad Romance- Lady Gaga
3. Complicated- Avril Lavigne
4. Good Enough- Evanescence
5. Dance In The Dark- Lady Gaga
6. All About Us- t.A.T.u.
7. The Change- Evanescence
8. What You Want- Evanescence
9. Bring Me To Life- Evanescence
10. Keep Holding On- Avril Lavigne
11. Sick- Evanescence
12. Make Me Wanna Die- The Pretty Reckless
13. Snow White Queen- Evanescence
14. Edge of Glory- Lady Gaga
15. Marry The Night- Lady Gaga
It takes 43 muscles to frown and 17 to smile, but it doesn't take any to just sit there with a dumb look on your face.
When I read New Moon/saw the movie I HATED Jake and now want to kill him
1) shoot him with a silver bullet (Yeah, that may not work, but it's worth a shot. Hehehehehe SHOT! Get it?!)
2) have the Cullen’s rip him to shreds and then set the remains on fire (I could live with that.)
3) gather all the Jacob haters into an angry mob and trample him till he is no more (OOOH! That sounds like fun!)
4) send the volturi after him (Hmmm, that's a possibility.)
5) let Jane use her torture gaze on him. (WHOOO! That sounds like a grand old time!)
6) have Bella kiss Edward right in front of his face (uhn, no way. Edward is MY husband so back off u brunette freak)
7) throw him in an ocean with man, or I should say wolf, eating sharks (Yup, yup. that would sooo work!)
8) push him off a cliff (Oooh! Could Emmett and Jazzy help me do that? Pwease? YAY!)
9) throw a rock at his head, giving him a concussion (Wow, that does sound like fun!)
10) have Billy run over his toe with his wheel chair, causing him to break his foot (Unfortunately that would only hurt him for a few hours. We're looking for prolonged pain here people!)
11) have Edward knock a little sense into him (wink wink) (I believe Emmett would enjoy helping him with that.)
12) feed him to mutant squirrels (Okay, that works too!)
13) make him choke on his food (Could I make that happen multiple times?? It sounds like I would have a blast!)
14) have Charlie take out his tazer gun and fry him (Hmmm. Could I help him with that??)
15) when he is walking down the stairs, push him and start laughing (Okay!)
16) run him over with your car multiple times (I could do that. Can we use Emmett's jeep?)
17) kick sand in his eyes (Hmmm. I don't know...OKAY!)
18) neuter him (HAHAHAHA!)
19) inffect him with a very deadly disease (No comment.)
20) make him watch barney till his eyes start to bleed (Do I have to watch too?)
21) have Edward throw a refrigerator at him (Can it be Jacob's refridgerator?)
22) when he is a werewolf, take a shaver and shave off all of his hair and then start making fun of him (Oooh! Okay! Count me in!!)
23) have you and your friends take turns beating him with a bat like a piñata (what if i'm the only one that hates him? OH WELL!!)
24) have Bella throw him out her window when he tries to get in (Could Edward help her with that? Because well, Bella IS Bella.)
25) spit and flip him off when he says hi to you (I would have so much fun!!.)
26) shove dog biscuits down his throat till he can’t talk (OKAY! LET'S GO FOR IT!)
27)kick him where the sun don’t shine (Could Edward or Jazzy do that for me?)
28) Let Edward Strangle him, while you sit back and laugh. (Oooh! Can Jasper help? Pwease? I would especially enjoy that!)
29) call him names (i.e. Dog, mutt, pup, and my personal favorite...MONGREL!)
30) have you and your friends tie him up and give him over to the vampires (Yeah. I could soooo do that but my friends wouldn't help me, though!
Copy and paste this bunny into your profile to help it achieve world domination. Come to the dark side (we have cookies.)
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money: Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. (Reason I joined) I'm just evil... It fits my personality
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN BTCH RUN!' (my fav saying with Best Friend Becca. Why? Cause she would actually do this!)
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. (well THAT doesn't count, I'm a crybaby)
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through until high school/college.
FRIENDS:Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS:Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Something You don't need to know
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Alyizzle (How do you even pronounce that...?)
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Black Penguin! (I LOVE PENGUINS!)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Joyce Enoch (Huh, not bad!)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Milalron (O.o)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Aquamarine Pepsi (...no, just no...)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Llyug-e (O.o, Im sorry! the dash is for only child!)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Faye (Wheeee! I'm a fairy!)
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Dudette (Or does Black Bob or Black Laura sound better? I give my fish random names XP)
And NOW, it's time for a very random, freakishly long quiz!!!
1. Name one of your scars. How did you get it?
I only have one, on my right knee from the last day of school in 1st grade. I was playing on a slip-n-slide in my backyard and somehow my leg started gushing blood.
2. What is on the walls in your room?
Pink paint and random pictures, mostly of faries (it doesn't fit me).
3. Do you snore, grind you teeth or talk in your sleep?
Um, usually no, but when my friends sleep over I sometimes mumble. The only thing I've ever said in my sleep that was understandable was 'Selene, why are you eating that cat?' I did sleepwalk once though!!
4. What type of music do you listen to?
5.Do you know what time you were born?
Around lunch time
6.What are you doing right now?
7. What do you miss?
My friend AlmiaRanger in choir with me
8. What is your most prized possession?
9. How tall are you?
10. Do you get Claustrophobic?
11. Are you afraid of the dark?
YES!!! Most of the time I think there are monsters are murderers. Not outside dark though. I think that is kwel
12.Who was the last person who made you mad?
13. What is your favorite sport?
Basketball and Karate
(Why no 14? 'Cause I took it out. Got a problem with that? I honestly don't care.)
15. Who do people do compare you to?
IDK. They don't compare me. They just say I'm 'peculiar'
16. Coffee or energy drink?
17. What is your favorite pizza toping?
18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Well, now that u mentioned pizza, I WANT PIZZA!!!
20. Have you ever eaten a goldfish?
Um, no. That's sick since I had one for a pet for years
21. What was the most meaningful gift you’ve gotten?
IDK, I would probably have to go through ALOT of my stuff to think of this one
22.Do you like anybody?
23. Are you double jointed?
not really. I'm a girl, so I can twist my hand without turning my arm but that's it
24. Favorite clothing brand?
(Why no 25? No idea! It was already gone when I copied it.)
26. Do you have any pets?
27. What kind is it?
Three Fish (boring right?)
28. Would you do anything for your best friend?
29. What would you say is the best way to tell someone that they're ugly?
depends on who they are
30. Say a number 1 to 100
32. What is the one number you call the most?
33. What annoys you the most?
34. Have you ever been out of the US?
35. Your weaknesses?
authority (why do u think i hate them?)
36. Have you met anyone famous?
I was within a few feet of Lauren Grahmn. She was in a park in Philly and we were both on a set for a movie. She was getting her makeup done so we couldn't talk but, practically! We smiled and said hi
Oh, and one of the singers from a group called "The Association". His name was Jim Yester, and he heard me in my guitar lesson at a small guitar shop playing and singing Avril Lavigne's "Moblie". He told me I was a very good singer and to keep singing, playing and he wanted me to write. I thought he was just some old guy but the guy who owned the shop told my mom who he was. Turned out he was one of my mom's favorite singers when she was a kid!
37. First Job?
An extra in the Philadelphia Indie film 'The Answer Man' my scene was cut-out though (sad face) but hey! I got $103 bucks for running around like a kindergradener!
38. Ever done a prank call?
41.What were you doing before you filled this out?
PMing my friend IDon'tKnow98
40. Have you ever had surgery?
42. What do you get complimented the most about?
My singing voice
43. Have you ever had braces?
i'm getting them for the first (and only) time in Spring :(
44. What do you want for your birthday?
Lady Gaga Tickets! (just like last time!)
45. How many kids do you want?
Um, after they show us the movie of a woman giving birth in Health, I'm not sure if I'll want any since I"M the woman
46. Were you named after anyone?
My middle name from my deceased great-aunt Joyce (her birthday was today and she would've been 88! 12/7/10)
47. Do you wish on stars?
I used to wish on the airplane guide light towers that shone red in the distance, but occasionally when I can't sleep.
(Hey ... where's 48?)
49. What kind of shampoo do you use?
Head and Shoulders...why are you asking me this?
50. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes. I write big but fast and sloppy in a way that only I can read
51. What is your favorite lunch meat?
52. Any bad habits?
I'd rather not say
53 What CD are you most embarrassed to have?
My Hannah Montana 2/Miley Cyrus CD that I got a few years ago and occasionally listen to
54. If you were another person, would you be friends with yourself?
56. Do looks matter?
Clothes- NO. My hair- it gets brushed. My acne? HOLY CRAP YHEA!
57. How do you release anger?
Not well. I've started my anger/depression journal where I write how I want certain to people to bleed and die. Later I write that I'm sorry.
58. What was your favorite toy as a child?
I forget, my mom got rid of it. It made noise though.
60. Where is your second home?
At the beach somewhere
61. How many numbers are in your cell phone?
I really dont know/care
62.Were you a fan of barney as a child?
Yup. I would make my mom sing the 'I love you, you love me' song with me, or else I would cry
63. Do you use sarcasm?
All the time
64. What's your favorite line from a movie?
'I see now that the circumstances of our birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are'
Sadly, and immpressively, that was MewTwo from the First Pokemon Movie. Sad I watched it, immpressive for Pokemon.
65. What do you look for in a girl?
Um, you mean a guy?
66.What are your nicknames?
Lyssa, Derek, Sissy, Alyssia, Alice
67.Who is your favorite singer/rapper/musician?
Avril Lavigne and Lady GAGA!!!
68.What is your favorite TV show?
Sadly, Pokemon. I just say I watch alot of RosarioVampire and Death Note on YouTube when anybody asks this though
99 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. I couldn't resist putting this here!
I bolded the ones that I actually did with my friend Almiaranger
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
36. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
37. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
38. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
39. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
44. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
45. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
46. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
47. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!" (my favorite)
48. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
49. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
50. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
51. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
52. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
53. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
54. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
55. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
56. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
57. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. (I think a lighter works just as well as guns)
58. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
59. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
60. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
61. 63. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
62. 64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
63. 65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
64. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
65. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
66. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the mens fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist, "But I AM a man," if the attendant says anything. If you're a man, vice versa.
67. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren’t looking.
68. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
69. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog doo can be utilized effectively here.
70. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Mike Hunt" (or "Harry Butz", etc.)
71. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemorrhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
72. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
73. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
74. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV’s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
75. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
76. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
77. One word: STREAK!
78. Excessively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
79. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
80. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
81. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
82. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
83. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
84. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
85. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
86. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you’re walking through the doors act like you’re expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
87. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
88. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
89. Put lingerie in the men's department.
90. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
91. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
92. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
93. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
94. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away. Much more effective if you’re also a guy.
95. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
96. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
97. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
98. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
99. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
I also added two more we did
100. have a toy sword fight in the toys aisle
101. Pick up a banana and either start singing "Telephone" or talking to a friend into it.
Fun Things To Do In An ELEVATOR!
1) When a person in the elevator repeatedly pushes a button (such as "close" or "open") say, "Congratulations, you figured out that if you push the button 20 times, it works quicker"
2) When the elevator doors shut, reassuringly say, "It's ok, they will open up again!"
3)Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!"
4) Whistle the first seven notes of "Its a Small World" incessantly.
5) Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: "Got enough air in there?"
6) Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside down.
7) Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
8) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
9) Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
10) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for awhile, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
11) Meow occasionally.
12) Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
13) Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
14) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
15) Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce "You're one of THEM!" and move to the far corner of the elevator.
16) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
17) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask "Is that your beeper?"
18) Say "Ding!" at each floor.
19) Say "I wonder what all these do" and push the red buttons.
20) Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
21) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your "personal space."
22) Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
23) Put a box on the floor and whenever somebody comes in, say "Do you hear clicking?"
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, IwuvMyKenshyPoo, Heidiplease, iNsOmNiAc BiLlIe JoE lOvEr, Black Panther Warrior, kailover 2006, Iluvbeyblade, Amongst-Azarath, that-british-guy, Teh Crazy Bizarro Arineko, YankeeFan2, Psyduck Ranger, Starfighter364, Emblem Master, MissingExodus, Amaya Uchiha 1, KatandNeko-chan, enteryournamehere5, terradoll
25 TRUTHS OF LIFE...
1. If you're too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
2. Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.
3. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
4. Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
5. If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before.
6. My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance.
7. Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
8. It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.
9. For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.
10. If you look like your passport picture, you probably need the trip.
11. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
12. A conscience is what hurts when all of your other parts feel so good.
13. Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
14. Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it!
15. No man has ever been shot while doing the dishes.
16. A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
17. Middle age is when broadness of the mind and narrowness of the waist change places.
18. Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.
19. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks before you need it.
20. There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
21. Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
22. By the time you can make ends meet, they move the ends.
23. Thou shall not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
24. Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
25. It ain't the jeans that make your butt look fat
If you hate rap music, put this in your profile. Remember, you can't spell crap without rap!
If you write your own songs, copy and paste this onto your profile
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If fanfiction shut down and you would go insane because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I play VIDEO GAMES so I MUST be a LOSER
I focus on SCHOOLWORK so I MUST be a TEACHER'S PET.
I don't TALK A LOT so I MUST be a SHY, ANTI-SOCIAL LOSER.
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan,Sasusakufan2357, Itachi'sbestfangirl, The New Legendary Sannin, Neko Graphic,HoshikoK, cherryblossom429, enteryournamehere5, terradoll
Take Time To Read Each Sentence
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of ever line(HAH! Copy this into your profile if you find this funny)
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screen name or myspace.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5 isn't there.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
You know you're from South Jersey when...
111. Your know where harding highway is.
110. You have NEVER, NEVER pumped your own gas
109. In South Jersey, you don't "go to the beach", you go "down the shore".
108.You remember Santana wailing on guitar in a lightning storm at the Atlantic City Race Track in the 1970's.
107. In your mind you hear "watch out for the tram car please" even in your sleep.
101. You are related to half of the local farmers.
100. You still say you are going shopping at Jamesway.
99. You know all of the "back roads" to get everywhere and prefer them to the expressway.
98. You know what water ice is.
Unsafe External Link