Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter.
HI!!!:) My names Taylor. Im a girl in my teens.
My favourite books are Harry Potter and The Outsiders. My favourite TV shows are Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Suite Life!! yea im cool :) and the pure geniusness that is Whose Line Is It Anyway. My favourite movie are Harry Potter, Stand By Me, The Outsiders, Cheaper by the Dozen and School of Rock. I love to read, draw, listen to music, annoy my brother and hang out with my friends among other things. My favourite characters are all of the Cullen family(especially Emmett), The Marauders (but not Peter) and Sirius is my favourite. I can't understand why the hell everyone is obsessed with Justin Beiber?!?! I liked Twilight when it first came out but now i dont see what was so "great" about it. My dream is to meet Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos:! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (Well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (I was hoping it was going 2 be frozen... damn.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because??...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash!!...)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and put this on your profile to bring a smile to someone (maybe even a chuckle)...
EVERYTHING IN BOLD IS WHAT IVE DONE
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had food fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said something completely stupid
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded chicken in the microwave
15. Have had your earphones pull out your hair
16. Have pulled off a bandage slowly and steadily ... every time
17. Have knocked over a lamp and shattered it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have gotten onto a water ride wearing sneakers and gotten them soaked
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gone to a store and offered them a gift card for their business opponent
28. Have stuck your hand stuck in a fan and gotten a bruise
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of somewhere/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on 50. Have gotten in the shower with your glasses still on
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Have grabbed a light bulb while it was on
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked dirt
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in someone else's hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Have shoved your face into a plate of nacho cheese
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have made a mini-play by drawing things on your hands
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. Have seen your house and forgotten it was your own
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class.
100. Have popped a balloon against your body and hurt yourself
REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me SHAPE-SHIFTING.
"You'll turn into a sausage if you eat any more."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
A guy and a girl were speeding over 100km on a motorcyle.
Girl: Slow down!
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not! Please, it's way to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you. Now slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gave him a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper, the next day, there was an article about a motorcyle that crashed into a building because of break failure.
Two people were on it and only one survived.
The truth was, that half way down the road the guy realized his breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know.
Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so she would live even if it meant he would die.
If you would do the same for the person you love, copy and paste this into your profile.
I promise to remember Bella
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost. BEST FRIENDS: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive. BEST FRIENDS: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down. BEST FRIENDS: Will point and laugh because she tripped me.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me. BEST FRIENDS: Will kidnap the band with me.
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops. BEST FRIENDS: Are probably the reason they’re after me in the first place.
FRIENDS: Lets me make an idiot of myself in public. BEST FRIENDS: Are up there with me making an idiot out of themselves too.
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend already has a shovel ready to bury the loser who made you cry.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be sitting next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried...just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
A friend wipes your tears when your rejected a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
A friend will tell you when your wrong, a true friend will wait for you to screw up so they can laugh in your face.
A friend will encourage your choices in life, a true friend will write them down for black mail.
If you haven't died yet copy this onto your profile
If you get good grades and still don't know anything at all copy this onto your profile
If you have a true friend copy this onto your profile
If when you hear thunder you think it's vampires playing baseball copy this onto your profile
If you have an insane friend copy this onto your profile
If you've ever argued with yourself and lost copy this onto your profile
If your the kind of person that walks into a door or wall then apologizes to it copy this onto your profile
If you ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy this to your profile.
If you read New Moon and wanted to punch Jacob Black, copy this into your profile.
If you are absolutely in love with Stephenie Meyer's fictional charater Edward, Jasper or Emmett from Twilight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Bella is out of her mind for saying no to Edward's proposal in New Moon and you want to hit her hard upside the head with a blunt axe, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever become so obsessed with something that it is NOT even funny anymore and people think you’re insane, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile (instead of hmwrk or just because...)
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever realized something really obvious later than you should've, copy and past this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both... Copy and paste this on your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, And you do so at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile
If you have ever been hit in the face with a basketball , volleyball, soccerball, baseball. etc. put this in your profile
If you have ever had done something or said something that made perfect sense to your real friends and only caused your "peers" to look at you strangely and roll their eyes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If random things in your day to day life make you think of these copy and paste things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile!
(-_- )O O
This is Duckie. Copy Duckie into your profile to help him on his way to stealing world domination from Bunny. After Duckie has taken over the world, Piggie will take it over from him. Then Froggie will take it over from him
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you never know what day of the week it is copy and paste this into your profile
If you've been called insane multiple times by multiple people and yet you still deny your insanity copy and paste this into your profile
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
1. You can enjoy the bouquet while resisting the wine.
15 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Pikachu, Go!"
I tried to convince my best friend to do some of these with me but she wouldn't :( one day i will get someone to do some with me!!! :D
Harry Potter: (best series ever)
Ron: Why follow the spiders? Why not chase the butterflies?
Peeves: We did it we bashed them wee Potters the one! And Voldy's gone mouldy so lets have some fun!
Kreacher: Once more master? for good luck?
Moody: Dont put your wand there boy! Better wizards than you have lost a buttock. Tonks: Who do you know whos lost a buttock?
Madam Pomfrey: You have to stay here overnight so you dont overexert yourself. Harry: I dont want to stay here overnight i want to find Mclaggen and kill him! Madame Pomfrey: Im afraid that would come under the heading of overexertion.
Hermione: Ron were supposed to show the first years where to go. Ron: Oh yea. Hey you lot! Midgets! Hermione: RON! Ron: Well they are. They're twitchy.
Ron: I dont know how to break it to you but they MIGHT have noticed we broke into Gringotts.
Fred: But the fact remains that Voldemort can run faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to.
Hermione: Stop moving both of you! This is devil's snare. If you dont it will only kill you faster. Ron: Kill us faster! Oh now i can relax!
Harry: So light a fire. Hermione: Yes of course. But there is no wood. Ron: Have you gone mad!!!! Are you a witch or not!!!
Fred: Anyone can speak troll. All you have to do is grunt and point.
Mrs. Weasley: I dont believe it thats wonderful! A prefect! Thats everyone in the family! George: What are Fred and I? Next-door neighbours?
Dumbledore: I would assume you were going to offer me a refreshment but the evidence so far suggests that would be optimistic to the point of foolishness.
Vampire Diaries: (show with the hottest guy ever)
Damon: Theres no such thing as a bad idea. Just poorly executed awesome ones.
Damon: That was fun. Oh dont look at me like that. I know you hate me. Everyone hates me. But you cant deny it. We were bad-ass.
Damon: Your dead dude. Get over it.
Damon: Its cool not growing old. I like being the internal stud. Stefan: Yes being a hundred-seventeen year old teenager has been the higlight of my existance. Damon: Oooh Stefan cracked a funny. We should drink to it.
Tyler: Hey watch it dude. Damon: Dude really dude. Stefan: Damon dont! Damon: C'mon whos gonna miss this idiot?
Bonnie: They're mad about me coming back for help. Alaric: Hes just a kid tell them to shut up!
Alaric: Neither of us are drunk enough for this convorsation.
The Hangover: (funniest movie ever)
Stu: Its going to be okay everything is going to be okay... WHAT THE F* IS GOING ON!
Stu: I lost a tooth! I married a whore! Alan: How dare you shes a nice lady! Stu: You f*ing moron! Alan: Your language is offensive.
Phil: God dammit! Alan: Gosh darnit! Phil: Shit! Alan: Shoot!
Stu: What do tigers dream of when they take a little tiger snooze. Do they dream of mauling zebras or Halle Berry in her cat woman suit. Dont you worry your pretty striped head were gonna get you back to Tyson in your cozy tiger bed. Then were gonna find our beeest friend Doug and in the end were gonna give him a best friend hug. Doooug! Doooug! Ohhhhh Dougie Dougie Doug. But if hes been murdered by crystal meth tweakeeer. Well then were shit outta luck.
Police man: Not you fat jesus.
Stu: I dont know because I cant remember. Alan: Thats one of the side-effects of roofies. Stu: Your literally too stupid to insult. Alan: Thank you.
Stand by Me: (best movie ever)
Vern: What am i suppossed to eat? Teddy: Eat your dick. Chris: It would be a small meal!
Gordie: Walkin' Talkin Jesus.
Grodie and Chris: JESUS!!!!!
Teddy: Gordie loses! Gordie just screwed the pooch! Gordie: Does the word retarted mean anything to you? Teddy: Gordie, go get the provisions you morphodite! Gordie: Dont call me any of your mothers pet names. Teddy: What a wet end you are Lachance. Gordie: Shut up!!! Teddy I dont shut up... Teddy Chris and Vern: I grow up! and when i look at you i throw up! BLAAAAAH!!! Gordie: Then your mother comes around the corner and she liiicks it up. Ooooooh
Whose Line Is It Anyway: (funniest thing ever)
Greg: Great leaping armidillo!
Greg: My great gracious gosh!
Colin: Tell the marshmellow peeps hi.
Colin: Thats the guard mouse!
Ryan: Achtung... JA... JA... JA I had no idea what they were saying.
Ryan: AHHHHH! Someone shot me! Why would someone shoot me!
Colin: Do you have something to dig with? Ryan: SHOVEL! Lady doing sound effects: Oh i dont know... Ryan: OH MY GOD SOMEONES IN THERE!
Greg: Great leaping salamanders of flame!
Wayne and Chip: The lotion will help! The lotion will help! Colin: You do know he wasnt reeally on fire..
Ryan: I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN! Dinner at 8?
Ryan: Oh Captain Panic. Colin: WHAAAAA!
Ryan: Oh your still here? I came by to get your stereo but your still alive.
Colin: Bathe the Whales!!!!
(Theres not enough time in the world to write every funny quote from Whose Line)
Supernatural: (best show ever)
Dean: Dude you have an camel in your backyard. Ruby: Its a alpaca dumbass!
Dean: Hope your apple pie is freakin' worth it!
Dean: Ugh the thought of him driving my car. Sam: Oh, come on. Dean: It's killing me! Sam: Let it go.
Sam:Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted. Dean: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass! Sam: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
Dean: Come on man. I know Sam, okay. Better than anyone. Hes got more of a conscience than I do. I mean the guy feels guilty searching the internet for porn.
Dean: We know a little about a lot of things; just enough to make us dangerous.
Dean: Damn cops. Sam: They were just doing their job. Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
Dean: I like him, he says okie dokie.
Sam: Dude, I'm not enabling your sick habbit. You're like one of those lab rats that presses the pleasure button instead of the food button until it dies. Dean: What are you talking about? I eat.
Sam: Well, before we go stabbing things into Cooper, we're gonna wanna make damn sure it's him. Dean: You're such a stickler for details, Sammy.
Sam: We've been at Bobby's for over a week now, and you haven't brought up Dad once. Dean: You know what, you're right. Come here. I want to lay my head gently on your shoulder. Maybe we can cry, hug, maybe we can slow dance.
Dean: I know what you're thinking: Why did it have to be clowns! Sam: Gimme a break. Dean: You didn't think I remembered, did you. Come on, man, you still bust out crying when you see Ronald McDonald on the television. Sam: At least I'm not afraid of flying. Dean: Planes crash! Sam: And apparently clowns kill.
Sam: Oh yeah, I've gotta, um, I gotta go... over there. Right now.
Sam: Give you a couple of severed heads and a pile of dead cows and you're Mr. Sunshine...
Sheriff: What newspaper did you say you worked for?
Dean: Well, I think I learned a valuable lesson: always take down your Christmas decorations after New Years' or you might get filleted by a hooker from god.
Dean: I hear you, ok? I'm being an ass. I'm sorry. But right now we've got a freaking zombie running around and we've got to figure out how to kill it. Sam: Our lives are weird, man.
Dean: Hello? Neal? It's your grief counselors, we've come to hug!
Dean: Your girlfriend is past her expiration date and we're crazy?
Dean: There's going to be hunters there! I don't know if going in and announcing you're some sort of supernatural freak with a demonic connection is the best thing, ok? Sam: So I'm a freak now? Dean: You've always been a freak.
Sam: Ash, we need your help. Ash: Well, hell then. I guess I need my pants.
Tracy: If you want to find him, try Orchard Street. Just look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side. Dean: Barbarian queen? Tracy: She's riding a polar bear - it's kind of hard to miss. *LATER* Dean: I'm sorry, I'm starting to like this dude - that van is sweet!
Dean: Moby Dicks bottle...
Sam: Dean! Andy's got the Impala! Dean: I know! He just, sorta asked me for it, and I let him take it. Sam: What? Dean: He full-on Obi-Wan'd me! It's mind control, man!
Sam: I heard you before, Dean, when Andy made you tell the truth. You're just as scared of this as I am. Dean: That was mind control! That was like being roofied, man. It doesn't count. Sam: What? Dean: No. I'm calling do-overs. Sam: What are you, seven?
Andy: I have. An evil. Twin.
Dean: B*tch. Sam: What are you calling me a b*tch for?! Dean: You're supposed to say jerk. Sam: What? Dean: Nevermind.
Dean: What did you find out about granny? Sam: You're bossy. Dean: What?! Sam: You're bossy...and short. Dean: Are you drunk? Sam: Yeah...so?...stupid.
Sam: Did you kiss him? Dean: Sam! Sam: Just wondering. Bobby: NOOO! Crowley: Hem hem. Bobby: Why did you take a picture? Crowley: Why did you have to use tongue?
Bobby: Ya idgit.
Sam: I lost my shoe.
Dean: I'm batman. Sam: Yeah, your batman.
Dean: Are you sure about this? Sam: Pretty sure. Dean: Yeah, well, considering the circumstances I'd like a little better then pretty sure. Sam: Okay, really pretty sure.
Randall: Why you inside, kid? Sam: 'Cause I got an idiot for a brother. Randall: That'll do it.
Dean: I wanted to ask you, because I couldn't help but notice that you are two tons of fun, just curious: is that, like, a thyroid problem, or is it some deep-seated self-esteem issue? 'Cause, you know. They're just donuts. Not love.
Dean: Don't worry, Sam. I promise I won't trade you for smokes.
Dean: I think I'm adorable.
Sarge: My neighbor, Mr. Rogers... Dean: You have a neighbor named Mr. Rogers? Sarge: Not anymore, he came at me with a hatchet, put him down.
Dean: What do you think, Scully; want to check it out? Sam: I'm not Scully; you're Scully. Dean: No, I'm Mulder. You're a red-headed woman.
Dean: My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius; I enjoy sunsets, long walks on the beach, and frisky women. And I did not kill anyone.
Sam: You know, I think this is bothering me. Diana: Well, you are digging up a corpse. Sam: No, not that. That's pretty par for the course, actually.
Dean: So I'm being extradited to St. Louis, huh? And you just decided to transport me by yourself 800 miles at 2 in the morning? *Pete says nothing.* Dean: Oh, this can't be good. *Pete pulls over.* Dean: Pee break? So soon? You know, you might want to get your prostate checked.
Pete: There's a way out. This Dean kid is a frigging gift. We can pin the whole thing on him. No trial, no nothing. Just one more dead scumbag. Dean: Hey!
Dean: I bet they could hump the crap out of your leg - look at that one! *Sam looks disgusted.* Dean: What? They could!
Dean: Nobody is shooting my brother. Dwayne: It's not going to be your brother much longer, you said it yourself! Dean: Nobody's shooting anyone! Dwayne You were going to shoot me! Dean: You don't shut your piehole, I still might!
MY GUY SIDE:
[x] You love jeans-the other half of my wintery outfit!
] Dogs are better than cats
[x] Sometimes its hilarious when people get hurt- now does that make me a bad person? :P
[x] You’ve played with/against boys on a team
[x]Shopping is torture-AHHH I HATE SHOPPING!!!!!!!! :O
[x] Sad movies suck
[x] You own an XBOX 360
[x] You played with Hot Wheels as a little kid
] At some point in life you wanted to be a firefighter
[x] You own/owned a DS, PS2, or Sega
] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers
[x] You watch sports on TV
[x] Gory movies are cool –the best!
] You go to your dad for advice
] You own like a trillion baseball hats
] You used to collect yugioh, pokemon, or sports cards
[x] You like wearing sweatpants-i see girls wearing sweatpants waaay more than guys.. oh well! they comfy as hell anyways! :)
] Its kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people
[x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors
[x] You love to go crazy and not care what other people think –hehe!
[x] Sports are fun –soccer and basketball are the best!!!!!!!!!! :D
[x] You talk with food in your mouth-hehe oops :)
] You sleep at night with your socks on-no makes my feet feel trapped!
MY GIRL SIDE:
] You like to shop
] You wear eyeliner
] You consider cheerleading a sport
] You hate wearing the color black-I quite like wearing black! :)
] You like going to the mall
[x] You like wearing jewellery
] You cried watching The Notebook-never seen it.
] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
] You don’t like the movie Star Wars –gasp! Star Wars is a classic!
] You are/were in gymnastics
[x] It takes you around an hour or longer to shower and get dressedonly cause i aint a morning person!
[x] You smile a lot more than you should-it confuses people! and makes 'em wonder what your up to! heh heh :)
[x] You have more than 10 pairs of shoes
[x] You care about what you look like
] You like wearing dresses/skirts when you can-hell no!
[x] You wear body spray/perfume
] You constantly say “like”
] You like to wear high heel shoes- those things are a safety hazard!!
[x] You used to play with dolls as a kid-my girliest moment
] You like putting makeup on others
] You like being the star of almost everything
] Pink is one of your favorite colors- blah!
Total: 7…. Well I do pride myself in being tomboyish J
Unsafe External Link