Author has written 12 stories for Tsubasa Chronicle, and Sherlock.
1) I do Not update regularly. At the same time, I never forget about a fic. I will Never abandon a fic. If you want me to update, drop a message... it really will make me work faster and/or jolt me back in to my writing phase.
2) I'm really really sorry that I don't Review-reply... I don't know why. I'm not mean, I just don't know what to say. Usually I'm too giggly and happy when I get reviews, so you can safely assume that my response would be a huge THANKS a few erratic smiley faces and a billion exclamation points. If you have a question and I don't reply, send me an PM-- I'll gladly answer! (This has recently begun to change)
3) REVIEW!!! Even if it's just a smiley face, it's more than welcome. Remember, reviews are love, and I need Love to survive and write ;) Reviews make me write faster.
Now lets see, personal info:
1) I'm 23 years old
2) I'm pretty sure I've read almost all the Kurofai fanfiction out there... 85% at at least! I continue to read way too much yaoi fanfiction (Sherlock is my new fav)
3) My favorite genre is fantasy and well...Yaoi!
4) I take my creative writing very seriously which is why I would love your constructive criticism
5) The first manga I ever picked up was volume 13 of Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles...and I haven't stopped reading them since. And I'm SO EXCITED ABOUT TSUBASA WORLD CHRONICLES!!
6) I love nature and cats in particular.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy my work.
Have a nice day!!
PS: Review's make me smile ;)