Author has written 85 stories for Supernatural.
I lived in the DC area for 11 years before moving back home to Kentucky to be closer to family. I'm a proud daughter, sister, aunt, and friend. Since I'm single and don't have any kids of my own, I lavish my love onto my siblings' kids.
I started watching Supernatural when I accidentally caught the original showing of When the Levee Breaks. I'd certainly never intended to watch this strange-looking show, much less enjoy it, but this series has hooked me like no other.
When I'd originally created this account, my intention was simply to track my favorite authors and stories. I never intended to fill the "My Stories" tab. After all, I didn't (and sometimes still don't) see myself as a writer. Then I decided to play a bit, wrote one tiny little fic, and now I'm hooked! I'm surprised to find that I actually enjoy writing. Wonder of wonders.
A few things to know:
-I'm a Deangirl at heart, but I adore Sammy too!
My community membership:
- Good Samaritans - Outsider POV. Ahead of them, a vehicle sprawled across their lane. The black tire treads burned into the pavement painted the car's erratic path from the opposite lane. The front of the car wrapped around a sturdy tree trunk, the hood warped and crumpled. Smoke billowed around the twisted metal and flames licked here and there. Words: 4,750
- Sweet Vengeance, Sweet Relief - There's a succubus... and a little Dean doing what Dean does best (no, I don't mean hunting). Words: 3,143
- Unsung Heroes - Inspired by the E/O Challenge for this week. This is the story of the time two brothers saved us from an unimaginable creature. Outsider POV. Words: 1,989
- Worth Every Penny - The latest hunt leaves Dean struggling to cope. Lots of angst and brotherly moments. Set early S2. Words: 1,777
- There'll Be Peace - After the djinn attack, Dean hadn't been acting like himself. Sam does what he can to help his brother cope. Co-written with Woman of Letters. Words: 2,598
- Potter's Clay - Sam becomes the next victim in a string of disappearances. Words: 10,869
- Passing in the Night - When a young hunter breaks into her bar, Jo defends her territory. But can she defend her heart? A series of 100-word drabbles from Jo's perspective, written by Woman of Letters and Wynefred for Mali Bear's Buddy's birthday. Words: 785
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Pre-series. Dean knows that the little tree topper Sammy bought for their Christmas tree is cursed. Too bad his dad and Sammy can't see how evil it is. A little sick!Dean for Christmas. Words: 2,127
- Hear the Wind Blow - Sam blinked in bemusement, feeling like he was waking from a trance. Dean was gone, his abandoned suit jacket the only proof that he'd even been there. Words: 2,522
- The Air I Breathe - Her touch ignited an explosion of desire that left Dean panting for breath. She whispered in his ear, her words lost in a turbulence of heat and longing, and led him unresisting into the passenger seat of her car. Words: 3,600
- Over the dust of a ghostly trail - Pre-series. Dean is injured while on a hunt at a renovated Montana dude ranch. Characters: teen!Dean, teen!Sam, John. Words: 2,237
- If you can't Ram it, Dodge it - Dean meets the town jerk. Each chapter is a different outsider POV. Words: 1,860
- Another Christmas - Dean's laid up with a broken leg. Words: 1,485
- Normal Life - Dean promised Sammy he'd live a normal, apple pie life. And that's just what he's doing. My first fanfic. 5.22 coda. Words: 445
My Collaborative Fics (Posted elsewhere)
Please note that I do allow anonymous reviews and will continue to do so as long as everyone plays nicely.
My gorgeous avatar made by Raloria.