Author has written 7 stories for Gallagher Girls, Naruto, Gilmore Girls, and Emma.
My screen name is BrightAngel3 (I got the idea from the Night Angel Trilogy!)
I love reading, and will read the books that I like over and over. As far as fanfictions that I like, my tastes are always changing depending on what I'm reading or watching on TV. I love writing for fun, which is one of the main reasons that I joined this site. I'm terrible at updating, so I try to mostly write one or two shots. I hope you enjoy whatever fanfictions of mine that you've read and would love to hear your opinions on them.
My favorite of the fanfics I've written so far is Changes in the Hidden Leaves.
I love time travel Naruto fanfics, if you have written or read any really good ones feel free to PM me :)
I love any kind of fanfic where the characters are reading the books that they are involved in (again PM me if you written/read any awesome ones)
Favorite Naruto couples
Other Favorite Couples
Put this on your
Girls are like
If you think Japan is cool copy this to your profile
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you still like the old animited disney movies, no matter how old you are copy this and put it in your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give that stinking Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever misspelled your own name, paste this to your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this to your profile.
If you have your own little world, paste this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of teenagers has drank alcohol or done drugs. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: Danyan, Avatarwolf, Shifter-youkai, Vert9411, pinkcherryblossom225CherryBlossoms016, SakuraUchiha14,Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan,Sasusakufan2357, Itachi'sbestfangirl, The New Legendary Sannin, Neko Graphic,HoshikoK, cherryblossom429, CrazyGreyWolfGirl, DanichT02, Kakifuarika, cherryblossomdream, BrightAngel3
THINGS I OWE MY MOTHER
Annoying things to do on an elevator:
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
3) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
4) MEOW occasionally.
5) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
6) SAY -DING at each floor.
7) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
8) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
9) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new underwear on."
10) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
11) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
12) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
13) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
14) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
15) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
16) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
17) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
18) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
29) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
20) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
21) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
If you are able to read this you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bucesae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
If you can read the message above paste it in your profile
‵ 0 /o
/ o o o \―==(