Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha.
Obviously, my name is Byrde. Obviously, this is not my real name. I love writing, but that does not mean I write for only Fanfiction. I will only be writing for Inuyasha/Kagome. I love reviews. I don't want reviews that are just on how awesome I am, though sometimes a girl needs those just to get through the day. I like constuctive critisism, and want to hear what my readers think I could do better on. That does not mean you get to call me immature and rant on how I shouldn't write.
I have a blanket disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or any of the characters from Rumiko Takahashi. If there is a plot or song that is not mine, I will put the author or singer/band that do own them.
Thanks for reading!
/ Notes from the author /*
1) I don't think Kikyo is a coniving bitch. I don't know where people got that she was like that, but I find it rather immature. Take a look at all she's been through, where she's from, and how she was raised, and maybe you'll understand her point of view.
2) Don't send me reviews that are just asking me to go look at something that is completely off topic, or you just want me to read. If I like something I see in my passing of stories, I'll read it.
3) Don't ask me to continue stories. If I want to continue them, I'll continue them.
4) If there's something I want my readers to know, they'll know.
5) I like my research, my grammar, and my spelling. If you see something wrong with any of these, let me know, and I will either fix it or tell you where I got my information.
6) Don't piss me off. I'm a computer programmer, a very intelligent female, and I know a lot, so if you do decide to make me mad, just realize that I could crush you with a few lines of code.
7) On the other hand, I don't get mad easily, and I don't tend to hold grudges. I can be very reasonable.
8) I have fun when I write, I do it because I enjoy it, so I don't really take them seriously. This means that I write when I want, and how I want. Don't tell me something is wrong with my stories like how they look, or how they act. Or if I put something in that isn't from the manga. It's just a story. Get over it.
So, have fun, read what you want, enjoy it if you want, I'm not going to cry if you don't like it. Thanks.
Unsafe External Link