Author has written 32 stories for Harry Potter.
Hi there! I like your smile :)
My Older Brother's Best Mate Chapter 11: 3% complete
Guarded Chapter 10: 10% complete
New Rose/Scorpius One-shot: 20% complete--I swear I'm working on one!
Update: April 3, 2013: Hello lovelies,
I've been taking a little (okay, maybe not so little) hiatus for a bit but have recently begun to find inspiration in writing again, something that I have been searching for for about a year now. As much as this saddens me to say, my inspiration has been pulled from a death of a loved one, who always encouraged my writing and reading every at every opportunity.
I hope to writing becomes as important to me now as it was back then and as I embark on this next portion of my life (coincidentally my birthday is coming up as well, so I figured this must be a sign) I hope to live up to the expectations of those who love me and to continue to pursue something that once gave me such joy, even if I have been slacking of late.
Bear with me, as I am a bit rusty on this whole writing thing. But you lot have always been spectacularly kind to me in the past, and I am so excited for what will come in the future!
Definitely be on the lookout for Girl Behind the Curtain as some minor tweaks will be happening there and there and even perhaps an added chapter or two now that I've (finally) begun to start editing it. I hope that you are all as excited as I am!
Much love after such a long time, hoping I still have people to read my stories,
I'm wwccd, and I've been on this site for a little while. Or a long while, depending on how you look at it. I've never changed my pen name on this site, but I have changed my profile quite a few times. For awhile, I thought I was going to leave, but it seems that for now, I'm here to stay. Something just keeps bringing me back, I guess. I feel like I haven't completed what I set out here to do.
I hope you like my stories, as I put a lot of work and effort into them. I love being here on fanfiction; I think it's such a great community and they really want people to thrive here, which is really something special. Anyway, a few things to know about me:
- I have a blog, where you can find playlists for my more recent stores (the blog is a more recent thing) and you can find that here
-If you want to stalk me on twitter you can do that by following me at @wallscrashdown or by clicking here
- If you have any questions that you want to ask me, and you can't PM me because you don't have an account here, or you just feel like PMing is awkward, you can drop me an email at: email@example.com
- I'm looking for anyone who's interested in creating a cover for my stories, because I think that would be really cool.
- I write some of my chapters in shorthand first and stick them in a red folder
- I don't really like to proof read. Once I finish writing a story/chapter (usually in one go/one day) I read it over a few times, correct major errors and publish it. So, if you see a mistake, make sure to tell me; I'll be sure to change it as soon as I can!
- One of my biggest pet peeves is when somebody favourites one of my stories and doesn't review it at least once. If you like my story so much that you add it to your favourites so you can read it again, at least tell me why you enjoyed it. It gives my little writer mind some peace that what I've written is actually worthy of being published on this site.
- I go through spurts of productivity. For a few months, I'm really productive, and then I go through a drought for a bit. But unless I tell you differently, don't worry, I'll be back! Heck, even if I tell you differently, I'll probably be back. I hate leaving things unfinished.
- My favourite pairing is Rose/Scorpius of Harry Potter. I rarely ever write anything else. I guess you could call it my obsession. How could those two not be together?
- My nails are usually painted silver.
-I'm a huge introvert, which means that you're going to have to speak to me first. If you have any questions, drop a PM, I can promise that I will reply to those (eventually) but I will probably very rarely respond to reviews as I just don't have the time.
- Also, please vote on my poll! I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
Anyway I think that's it!