Poll: How do YOU think the story of the Phantom of the Opera should have ended? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Phantom of the Opera.
Hello to everyone! I do hope that you would be kind enough to R&R my stories? :)
Typical Activities: reading, drawing, writing, schoolwork, sleeping, eating, shopping, playing piano, and hanging out with friends!
Favorite Movies: The Phantom of the Opera, Titanic, Avatar, The Avengers, Iron Man, The Princess Bride, Pride and Prejudice, Puss in Boots, Shrek, Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney Princess movies, and Emma
Favorite Books: Beauty, 13 Reasons Why, Le Fantôme de L'Opéra, Phantom, A Little Princess
Favorite Subject: Art
Favorite Couples: Erik X Christine, Jack X Rose, Jake X Neytiri, Elizabeth X Darcy, Shrek X Fiona
What I'm eating: Breakfast (Honey Bunches of Oats and coffee)
How I am doing: Pretty good, but there are finals this week at school!
Currently obsessing over: The Phantom of the Opera
Listening to: Phantom of the Opera music
1. Do you have a best friend? Yes, several :)
2. Name one thing you can do better than any of your friends. Ah... not tying my shoes
3. What's the best gift you've ever received? Probably my Faber-Castell Pencil set. I love to draw, and it's lasted me a long while.
4. When you grow up, what do you want to be? I'm still in the process of figuring that out, but I'm currently leaning towards architecture.
5. You can't wait till the day you... finally write a completed story!
6. Worst habit: Shopping for unnecessary items.
7.What is one secret about you that only your closest friends know? . . . I'm an undercover ninja. Shh!
8. What is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to you? I tripped in the lunchroom one day, and everyone turned to stare or laugh.
9. Heroes: Favorite, you mean? I've always loved Superman, but I also really like Iron Man. He's quite hilarious.
10. Person/People you'd like to meet: Jesus, Einstein, Jane Austen, Mozart, Beethoven, Abraham Lincoln, Ramin Karimloo & Sierra Boggess, John Owen Jones & Killian Donnely, Hugh Panaro, Ben Lewis. . . the list goes on and on.
11. Celebrity crush: I don't really have one.
12. What nail polish shade are you wearing today? Clear! Isn't it a lovely shade?
13. Are you pierced? Where? Nope!
14. One word that describes your personal style: FirstthingsIpickupinthemorning
15. One word that best describes your personality: Interesting
16. Favorite lip gloss flavor: Strawberry
17. Fashion icon: Did you not see #14?
18. Favorite color: A grey-blue
19. If your shoes did the talking, what would they say about you? That I walk around too much?
20. How do you want to celebrate your next birthday? By going out to eat with a few friends and then having a sleepover :)
21. What is your favorite thing in your room? There are too many to choose from: my piano, my laptop, my sketchbook...
22. When you can't fall asleep, what do you think about? Anything and everything
23. Favorite way to spend a rainy afternoon: Reading!
24. Car you would like to drive someday: Something sleek, aesthetically pleasing, and safe.
25. Favorite book: Phantom by Susan Kay
26. Three things you can't live without: God, food, and water
27. Which is your favorite subject in school, and which do you like least? Favorite: Art; Least favorite: Gym
28. Gym class is... horrendously boring.
29. What sports do you play? None, currently.
30. What do you like to do after school? Go online and eat a snack :)
31. What's your favorite after-school snack? Pretzels and marshmallows
32. Favorite food: Cookies
33. The yummiest ice cream flavor: Moose Tracks!
34. The yuckiest vegetable: Cauliflower. They're like, white broccoli. It's unnatural.
35. Favorite pizza toppings: Pepperoni and green peppers
36. You can't leave home without... clothing.
37. Genre of music you listen to: Broadway tunes
38. What is your best physical feature? Ah... my eyes? Yay, brown.
39. What is your guilty pleasure? Chocolate!! *Imitates man from Spongebob*
40. What is your favorite movie? Phantom of the Opera 25th Anniversary!!
41. What is your pet peeve? People who don't do anything
42. What *doesn't* come easily to you? Common sense
43. If you found 10 dollars on the street, what would you do with the money? If no one laid claim to it, I would probably just keep it.
44. How would you react is someone cheated off your work? I would be angry. (See #41)
45. What most often gets you in trouble? My 'selective' memory
46. Favorite season: Autumn
47. Do you speak any languages besides English? I'm working to learn the French language.
48. Where do you want to live when you grow up? In a fairly nice house :)
49. If you were stranded on a desert island, which three things would you want to have with you? Why? A boat, a crew/captain, and nourishment
50. Did you enjoy this survey? Certainly!
I hope you find time to drop in on my stories!