Author has written 4 stories for Call of Duty, and Mass Effect.
FORMERLY KNOWN AS 'Warhammer 2-4', 'The Mirage Effect' (for reference)
Gender: XY chromosomes.
Age: Almost old enough to get hammered. Legally, that is.
Ethnicity: Asian. Taiwanese, specifically.
Height: Around 6' ish.
Hair Color: Close your eyes.
Interests: Books, music (epic orchestral especially), philosophical discussion, martial arts (Taekwondo, a little bit of JKD and wushu), firearms, wikia binge-fests, video games.
Video Games: Command and Conquer (up to C&C 3, anyway), Mass Effect series, Fallout 3/New Vegas, Far Cry 2/3, Call of Duty 4, Deus Ex: HR, Assassin's Creed 2, Renegade X, and Crysis. FALLOUT 4 IS COMING HOLY SHIT
TV Shows: Firefly (FUCK YOU FOX.)
Primary Music: Epic Orchestral - Audiomachine, Epic Score, Gothic Storm, Hans Zimmer, Immediate Music, Steve Jablonsky, Two Steps From Hell
Other Music - Explosions in the Sky, Miracle of Sound, The Righteous Brothers, Frank Keplaki (Command and Conquer), AC/DC, Queen, Guns N' Roses, David Choi, Paul Kim, David So, Mariah Carey.
Fanfiction Pet Peeves (or in the words of George Carlin, major psychotic fucking hatreds), in no particular order:
1. Writing structure riddled with confusing formatting, shoddy grammar, and poor spelling. If English isn't your native language, that's excusable. If it is, however...come on, really? Personally, I don't care how great the plot is or how interesting the characters are - if your story looks like it was written by a retarded baby seal, I won't be able to read past two paragraphs.
2. Mary Sues.
3. Stories that describe every single moment a character fires a weapon. I used to be guilty of this too, which is probably why I grimace at it now.
4. When people call a magazine (the part in a firearm) a goddamn clip.
5. When 100 meters is considered a long-range shot for a sniper. You know, the guys that train to reliably engage targets out to 1200 meters? Those guys.
6. Unreasonably OOC characters.
Highly Recommended Stories:
Mass Effect: Interregnum by The Naked Pen
Memoirs by Sharrukin
Mass Effect 3: The Miracle at Palaven by Sudentor
Vox Corporis by MissAnnThropic
Whatever it Takes to Win by readbeforeyouwrite
Modus Operandi by commandocucumber
Command and Conquer:
Tiberium Wars by Peptuck
Forward by Peptuck
I'm not a horrendously slow writer, but I'm not fast, either. Update times will vary, depending on my schedule and how much work a draft needs.