Author has written 3 stories for Gallagher Girls.
Hi! Here's a few things about me, I like any type of pie except pumpkin, pig is my least favorite animal, elves scare me, I used to count how many letters were in the alphabet when i was bored in class, i live in nowhereville Montana, i'm thirteen going on 14 this february, i say "hey buddy" ALL the time and i hate my nails being painted. There you go, some fun facts about me!
My favorite stories are the Gallagher Girls, Twilight, House of Night, Maximum Ride, and Harry Potter. Yep, its official, i'm a nerd. Hehe.
See if you can figure it out, if you can, good for you! ~What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it,
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that people who badmouth Twilight need to just shut up and and let people who love it enjoy it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Edward's One True Love, oceaneyes85253, UrDadSaidICouldn't Use the Door, Malice in Horrorland,Twilightholic-Tanya, Edward Cullen Rules, EdwardBella95, Genius29.
If you've reread Twilight over 4 times...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile. (Screaming does count.)
If you've ever wished you could go into a book/ movie and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb...copy/paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
A friend wipes your tears when your rejected a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
A friend tells you you deserve better when he dumps you, a best friend prank calls him and whispers "You will die in 7 days."
A friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "Man, we screwed up."
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?"
Quick Harry Potter Quiz!
Which is your favourite Harry Potter book? Half-Blood Prince
Which is your favourite Harry Potter movie? Sorcerer's Stone
Who is your favourite HP character(s)? Hermione!
What house do you prefer to be in? Gryfinndor
But what house would you think you'll be in? Gryffindor
Which ghost within Hogwarts is your favourite? Moaning Myrtle
What subject in Hogwarts do you like the best? Defense against the dark arts
Who is your favourite teacher in Hogwarts? Gildory Lockhart, he makes melaugh cuz he thinks he''s so special and the attention is always on him! He's so wrong!
Which position would you want to be in for Quidditch? Seeker
Which position in Quidditch do you think fits you the most? Chaser
Who do you want to make friends with? Hermione (she's smarticle)
If you were in Hogwarts, who would be your best buddy? Hermione
Why would he/she be your best buddy? She's smart and knows what she is doing.
Which character in the book can you relate to? Ron- sometimes I feel leftout of the group, like I'm not cool enough, but it turns out that i'm still loved!
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a food processor:
On a bag of
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
" 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
"Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
"NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friend calls your parents dad and mom.
Friend:has never seen you cry
Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on
Friend: never asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home.
Friend:asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: ask you for their number (cuz they can't remember it -)
Friend:borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Best friend:has borrowed things and when u ask for it they give u a tissue saying they lost it.
Friend:only knows your fave color, movie, and book
Best friend:could write a (very embarrassing!!) biography on your life
Friend:will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend:will kick the crowd's butt if they are doing that to you
Friend: would ignore this
Best friend: will repost this on their profile
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
You know you live in 2009 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
13. Put this in your pro if you fell for it. You know you did.
January - Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.
February - Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels..."duh"...bottles won't fit in typewriter!!
March - Got excited...finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months...box said "2-4 years!"
April - Trapped on escalator for hours...power went out!!
May - Tried to make Kool-Aid...8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!
June - Tried to go water skiing...couldn't find a lake with a slope.
July - Lost breast stroke swimming competition...learned later, other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!
August - Got locked out of car in rain storm...car swamped, because top was down.
September - The capital of California is "C"...isn't it??
October - Hate M & M's...they are so hard to peel.
November - Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days...instructions said 1 hour per pound and I weigh 108!!
December - Couldn't call 911..."duh"...there's no "eleven" button on the phone!!
What a year!