Author has written 6 stories for Pokémon, Homestuck, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
My motto: Just set the project down in front of me and say that I can't do it.
DeviantArt:(Because my regular name was already taken! >:P)
RIDDLE TIME. IF YOU ANSWER THEM, I WILL REWARD YOU BY GETTING YOUR NAME ON MY PAGE!
1. A box without hinges, key or lid, inside a golden treasure is hid. What is the box? An Egg. Answered by Naruruler12.
2. This crime attempted, shame on thee! This crime committed, thou wilt go free! What is the crime? Suicide. Answered by i-am-walrus.
3. What goes around the world, but stays in a corner? A Stamp. Answered by i-am-walrus.
4. You use a knife to cut my head. You weep beside me when I am dead. What am I? An Onion. Answered by Pickle Daisy.
5. You must keep it after giving it. What is it?
6. If you have it, you want to share it. If you share it, you don't have it. What is it? A Secret. Answered by i-am-walrus.
7. What is yours, but others use more than you do? Your Name. Answered by i-am-walrus.
8. What is seen made, but cannot be seen after it is made?
9. What is always in front of you, but can't be seen?
10. Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is. Language. Answered by i-am-walrus.
SONGS MENTIONED IN MY FICS:
True Destiny Chapter One, Name
True Destiny Chapter Two, Name
True Destiny Chapter Two, Destiny's Dance
True Destiny Chapter One, Destiny and Fauna's First Dance
True Destiny Chapter Two, Fauna's Performance/ Destiny and Fauna's Second Dance
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Ancient Stories of the Gods|
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|