Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
Where to begin...well i like to write, like music, and have been coming onto the site to read fics for about...i don't know 6 years (i know Naruto didn't exist state side yet)...I listen to a great deal of music and like the arts and science.
MY FAVE ANIMES & MANGA
Naruto, Psyren, Yu Yu Hakusho, used to like pokemon when I was like 10 (still do on occasion), Digimon rocked, Dragonball and DBZ (before they did the GT crap), Shinobi Life (the only romance in the bunch), Samurai X and its sequel Ruroni Kenshin (sp?), Anything by the master Hayato Miyazaki (except the english version of Ponyo which was descicrated by the voice of the antichrist's relative aka. miley cirus's sister),... well thats all that come to mind at the moment...
If its fantasy I'll read it most likely. Love magic and adventure. Mysteries bored me because I've read so many and they are predictable now. I just about can't stand romance unless it's thrown in with another genre but there are a few love stories that were pretty good.
FAVORITE THINGS FROM OTHER SOURCES (aka quotes and pastes from profiles)
7 Ways to scare your roommates!
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate with a sadistic look and mutter, "Soon...soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
STUPID = Smart Talented Unique Person in Demand
I would love to see at story where Naruto has shape shifting abilities. (Any story where he gets something cool that's not a doujutsu or elemental manipulation really) Either partial or fully. They can be any length...start anytime...its all up to you. I've toyed with the idea and can't come up with a suitable plot. If you'd like to work with my notes drop me a line.
Could anyone out there write a story/stories where Naruto grew up in the ninja world but was not a ninja for one reason or another and thus followed another career path. You can do any pairing you see fit (but I beg you no NARU/SAKU or put him with someone twice his age or more unless he's over the age of 18) They can be any length...start anytime...its all up to you.
example careers include: black smith, farmer, carpenter, chef, ect...
I can find few good representations where Naruto grew up on the streets. Personally I think this could make him one bad ass ninja. He'd beat the crap out of the others as far as survival skills go anyways. I just can't come up with a plot for the idea. Though I did write two scenes...if you're interested I'm all ears. Everything is up to you. Though if you'd like to use my scenes it would be team seven. (You know Saku, Sasu, Naru, and Kaka)