Author has written 9 stories for Gakuen Alice, 39 Clues, Artemis Fowl, Lord of the Rings, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I am an accredited Perfect Imagination beta-reader. E-mail me to see my certificate. If I can still find the file.
I haven't lost it, I swear! It just doesn't want to be found.
Published on FanFiction.Net
1. (Gakuen Alice) GAKUEN ALICE REWRITES: These are just a set of rewrites of certain chapters in the manga. Each of them show moments when Natsume could have admitted that he loved Mikan. Rated T for safety.
Since this is just a collection of one-shots, I can't really count it as discontinued, though it was originally supposed to have more than one chapter. Oops. Oh, well.
2. (The 39 Clues) Letters to the Editor: A series of letters from the Clue Hunters expressing their opinion on what is commonly known as 'FanFiction'.
This is also a collection of one-shots. This is kinda put on hold, because I'm having trouble finding any actual personalities in the characters from the 39 Clues. Don't you people notice that they all blend into one personality? Except the Kabras, and, occasionally, the Holts. When I do continue, I'm going to put a one-shot from Isabel Kabra.
3. Loving Shadows: What he did to her was inexcusable. What he's about to do is even more so. And how he's doing it - that's the worst part of it all.
I might actually continue this one, if I get the proper motivation to. It was a fun story, now that I look back on it, though I have to erase some parts and add a bit more to make it less of a fan-girl's story and more of a...normal story.
4. (The 39 Clues) Save You: I stared at the paper in my hands, tears rolling down my cheeks. Amy did save me, from my family and from myself. I just wish I'd known that I should have saved her too.
Oh, my frickin' ass, people, you HAVE to review this. You can ignore the rest, but just this once, take a look at this story. This is the story that I am most proud of, becuase I worked hard on it. Really, really, hard. It's my favorite of all. And the rewrite caused me my grades. I was supposed to be studying for exams, but... PLEASE REVIEW! I promise it's good. I almost frickin' cried while I wrote this.
5. (Lord of the Rings) The Greatest Evil: The Fellowship, somewhat complete, has made it to Mount Doom to do their purpose: Get rid of the Greatest Evil in Middle Earth. One shot; Parody fic; Mary Sue bashing.
Eh, this was fun to write, and more fun to read, though you have to be more familiar with the LotR fandom to get the point of the story. Girl falls into ME, pshaw. UPDATE: It's now a multi-chap, though I still have to work out the kinks.
6. (The 39 Clues) Thinking of You: Amy and Ian are thrown together by Isabel. Everyday, they each get to know each other better. And everyday, though they don't know it yet, they fall more and more in love with each other.
I don't get why this story has the most reviews. It's the most Fan-girlish story I've written so far. This is totally discontinued, because it's rewritten in Loving Shadows. Which is also discontinued. Weh.
7. (Artemis Fowl and Percy Jackson Crossover) Unbelievable Truths: Artemis believes in fairies. He doesn't believe in gods. But when he comes across something that can't be solved with LEP technology, what-or who-CAN solve it? A certain group of demigods wielding celestial bronze, perhaps?
I never actually had a formed plot on this story. And in response to someone's review--I forgot who--I shall make it a Rachel and Artemis story instead. I have a couple of chapters in my USB...
8. (Gakuen Alice) What Has Become of Us? When Mikan graduated from the academy, she was on top of the world. Which is why Natsume was surprised to bump into her again, a few years later. Selling herself. For money.
This will be taken up again. It's just that, in the middle of writing this, I was hit by inspiration for Thinking of You, so this story kinda took the back seat.
DELETED FROM FANFICTION
1. (The 39 Clues) i am amy: i am amy. suck at sums. red and revew. i wil updayt wen i get 2000 revews! so revew!
Parody fic. 'Nuff said. I deleted it because I promised I would.
2. (The 39 Clues) I Found You One Night In A Bar: [Summary lost]
I am totally embarrassed about this story. It was a lemon story that I provided the plot and the basics for, and my cousin gave me the lemon part. I detest it, becuase it was the very first lemon story in the 39 Clues, and therefore, I am the first one to dirty the clean reputation of the archive. I am so sorry about that. I feel really bad becuase I am not that type of girl. I believe in chastity, and I thank Jason Evert for making me realize how sick and twisted porn is.
1. (The 39 Clues) Other Perspective: [No summary yet]
This is an OC-centric story, but I'm confident she's not a Mary Sue, though you're not meant to like her either. She will not be romantically linked to anyone from the story. No main pairings, though Ian-and-Amy fluff will be incorporated here and there. Should there be a sequel, I would go into more depth for their relationship.
2. (La Corda D'oro: Primo Passo) Influence: [No summary yet]
Another OC-centric story. Actually, it's the same girl from Other Perspective, just under a different name. This is for the La Corda D'oro archive. I just have to do a bit more research, becuase I'm a bit rusty on La Corda cannon.
3.) (The 39 Clues) Forever the Cycle: [No summary yet]
Haha, I'm really on an angsty roll. Notice that a lot of my published--and unpublished--stories are angsty ones? :D Kay. Isabel Kabra is confronted by her son about Christmas, which leads Isabel to recall the cruel childhood she had. No, it won't be one of those "this is the event that changed me from a innocent little girl to a cold-hearted bitch" stories. She was always a cold-hearted bitch. Yeah.
4.) (The 39 Clues) Goodbye--I Ruined Everything: [No summary yet]
I am on a suicidal role, people!! Whoo!
Spoiled girl in a coma, enters the world of the 39 Clues, has a crush on Ian, but falls in love with... hang on. If I reveal the entire plot here, there won't be any suspense anymore. Ha. Nevermind. ;)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are unconcerned by the dismal state of their education, or the fact that their fanfiction is raping the English language. If you're part of the five percent of fanfiction writers/readers who do care about such things, cut and paste this, and then leave reviews for those poor souls who know not what they do.
(Taken from grammahPolice's profile.)