Author has written 9 stories for Gakuen Alice, 39 Clues, Artemis Fowl, Lord of the Rings, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I am an accredited Perfect Imagination beta-reader. E-mail me to see my certificate. If I can still find the file.
I haven't lost it, I swear! It just doesn't want to be found.
Published on FanFiction.Net
1. (Gakuen Alice) GAKUEN ALICE REWRITES: These are just a set of rewrites of certain chapters in the manga. Each of them show moments when Natsume could have admitted that he loved Mikan. Rated T for safety.
2. (The 39 Clues) Letters to the Editor: A series of letters from the Clue Hunters expressing their opinion on what is commonly known as 'FanFiction'.
3. Loving Shadows: What he did to her was inexcusable. What he's about to do is even more so. And how he's doing it - that's the worst part of it all.
4. (The 39 Clues) Save You: I stared at the paper in my hands, tears rolling down my cheeks. Amy did save me, from my family and from myself. I just wish I'd known that I should have saved her too.
5. (Lord of the Rings) The Greatest Evil: The Fellowship, somewhat complete, has made it to Mount Doom to do their purpose: Get rid of the Greatest Evil in Middle Earth. One shot; Parody fic; Mary Sue bashing.
6. (The 39 Clues) Thinking of You: Amy and Ian are thrown together by Isabel. Everyday, they each get to know each other better. And everyday, though they don't know it yet, they fall more and more in love with each other.
7. (Artemis Fowl and Percy Jackson Crossover) Unbelievable Truths: Artemis believes in fairies. He doesn't believe in gods. But when he comes across something that can't be solved with LEP technology, what-or who-CAN solve it? A certain group of demigods wielding celestial bronze, perhaps?
8. (Gakuen Alice) What Has Become of Us? When Mikan graduated from the academy, she was on top of the world. Which is why Natsume was surprised to bump into her again, a few years later. Selling herself. For money.
DELETED FROM FANFICTION
1. (The 39 Clues) i am amy: i am amy. suck at sums. red and revew. i wil updayt wen i get 2000 revews! so revew!
2. (The 39 Clues) I Found You One Night In A Bar: [Summary lost]
1. (The 39 Clues) Other Perspective: [No summary yet]
2. (La Corda D'oro: Primo Passo) Influence: [No summary yet]
3.) (The 39 Clues) Forever the Cycle: [No summary yet]
4.) (The 39 Clues) Goodbye--I Ruined Everything: [No summary yet]
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are unconcerned by the dismal state of their education, or the fact that their fanfiction is raping the English language. If you're part of the five percent of fanfiction writers/readers who do care about such things, cut and paste this, and then leave reviews for those poor souls who know not what they do.
(Taken from grammahPolice's profile.)
My FFF's (FanFictionFriends):
Lobster - Rage - Kaye - Apple - Zanes - Laputla - Books - Weather Girl - Ninja - Jamie - Miss Mona - Emma - Miranda - Strawberry - Jo - WIB - Jana - Iris - PT - N SYNK - PPP - Emily - Dragon Dude - Secret - Candy -
My Real Life Friends
Isn't it sad when you count how many online friends I have and compare it to the number of real life friends I have? Boohoo. Poor me.
Summary of my profile page/ what will make me happy in life
Ignore my FictionPress.
Follow me on Twitter.
Add me on Facebook.
Don't look through my MediaFire. (It's only there so I won't lose the link.)
Watch and comment on my YouTube videos, then subscribe to my channel. If I ever post any videos. ;)
Read and subscribe to my friend's blog.
Make me one of your favorite authors, even though I hardly update.
Review my stories.
Make my stories your favorite.
Send the link of this page to all your friends, and tell them to follow these instructions.
PM me when you did all of that.
Now get the hell outta here!
(PM me again.)
|Community:||The Journey of The Fellowship in a Thousand Reviews|
|Focus:||Books Lord of the Rings|