Poll: Let's face it, you love your computer right? So I pose the ultimate question: Should computers be named? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Jumper, King Kong, Dead Poets Society, Robin Hood BBC, Valkyrie, and MI-5/Spooks.
When you can't run, you walk. When you can't walk, you crawl. And when you can't do that anymore, you find someone to carry you.
The name Mindy Morganna is a fusion of ideas. a) My cousins amazing band the MindyHoppers, they are from Co. Kildare in Ireland and they are sort of indie/old school. b) Morganna L'Fay from the old Arther stories c) The car I want called a Morgan, thats all I know about it but I love them d) in Memory of my best friend Anna who died when she was 10, she was in a wheelchair and one day her heart just gave up.
Also, my muses all went on holiday to America and got arrested for picking fights with some Twilight/Hannah Montana crossovers which means thay can't come back so if you have any cast-offs you think I might like sent me your ideas!
So, a few things about me. My favourite books are too numerous to count, however at the mo I am reading anything by Thomas Keneally, Kate Atkinson, Dan Brown, Micheal Gerber (what can I say? Toilet comedy is a quilty pleasure), Lois de Bernieres, Bill Bryson and I just finished Catch-22. Read it, just trust me, the writer is amazing. I have also discovered Spike Milligan, whos memoirs are some of the best I have ever read..
I don't like maths, Twilight, soaps (ie EastEnders, HollyOaks etc.) clothes with labels all over them,spiders, liars.
Am I in love? It's...a friendship.
Some random stuff: I write book reviews for my school newspaper, I paly grade 7 flute, I am a direct desendent of William Wordsworth,Dan Corry and Dan Sickles, I have read the Bible, if I could have a superpower it would be to manipulate time, I got carried away with this profile- took me hours to find the quotes! If I could I would vote UKIP , go on call me a snob! But Labour just throw money at problems and don't fix the right stuff...
I have one cat called Dazey, two black sheep-sorry poodles- called Fizzy and Tipsy. Don't worry, I don't groom them oddly. Also four male guppies (fish) called Oedipus, Macbeth, Ozymandius and Flute.
My favourite films are The History Boys, Love Actually, What Happens in Vegas, Dude, where's my car? Cinema Paridiso, Dead Poet Soceity,Nativity, Milk, Oscar and Jim, Little Miss Sunshine, The Pianist, Hallam Foe, Flags of our Fathers, Defience - very excited about Eagle of the Ninth, and HBO Game of Thrones! 2011 is gunna be a GREAT year for films methinks...
I support 9 charities: RSPCA, RSPCC, RSPCB, Shelter, Tusk, The Smile Train, WaterAid, WWf and Amnesty International
I used to go to a Steiner School, the smallest in England I think. But no, I have never taken home-grown drugs and am perfectly normal (ish). I now go to a all girls school.
My favourite TV programms are House, Blackadder,Have I Got News For You, Lost, Spooks (no Ros...terrible times) , Primeval, MisFits, Never Mind The Buzzcocks. Loved BBC Robin Hood untill the 3rd series .No Will :( he was my favourite BBC character) then they axed him and Djaq and replaced them with Kate. Grrr...
My perfect accent is a cross between Co. Kerry Irish and Jamacian. If it exsits!
My favourite bands/singers are Paloma Faith,Florence and the Machine, The Monkees, Paolo Nutini,Clint Mansell,Marina and the Diamonds, MIKA, Marianas Trench, All American Rejects,Kala,Kasabian, Mumford and Sons, The Baseballs and every kind of K-Pop, mainly SHINee, 2ne1, T.O.P...
For my GCSEs I am doing Maths Higher, French, Biology,Physics and Chemistry, English Lit & Lang, Greek, Classics, Drama, Art, Ethics and Philosophy. thats, 11 or 12. Arrrrg!
Who Am I?
I am the girl ... that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
~PrettyFanGirl, Truth Be Told 13, DEFiiANCE, torchwoodfanx3, Secret Memory, Faith, Sam, Witchy Rain Girl, Danforth'sChild, DeadPoet0712, SapphireCometx, Mindy Morganna
Things I love
1.Writing and reading. That includes books, plays and of course fanfiction!
2. The English language, some words are great. Use big words whenever possible. Oxymoronic onomatapoeia creates a mentally stimulated paradox, do it honorificabilitudinitatibus!
3. Team sports, rounders, hockey, netball, vollyball and lacrosse are the ones I play in teams. Tennis and athletics too, but some people don't view them as a team sports.
4. Caburys Roses, chocolate in general really!
5. Acting, I love the buzz and ability to become someone else
6. My black poodles, Fizz and Tipsy
7. Music, anything but very heavy metal and "princess pop"
8. Witty slogan T-shirts, pattern tights,casual dresses clothes really, no you guessed?!
This is from my fellow Jamie Bell lover Penmaster51who pm-ed me this rather brilliant plan...
Jamie Bell's Publist person-dude: Jamie... errr, there are some fans...
Ok, and this is how Penn and I are going to change The Lovely Bones so he can be in it! (But we love the book and film really, it was just a missed oppertunity!)
Len just walks into the office and Jamie Bell walks in behind him.
Susie: "I was alone in my perfect-hey who are you?"
Hehe... ehh, that's kind of creepyXD But it gave me a good chuckleXD
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
Annoying Things to do At a Supermarket/Shop (PS- I have done only done 1,3, 5,10 and 11. Number 3 and 11 are very funny indeed-try it!)
1).Set all the alarm clocks in housewares to go off at 5 minute intervals
2).Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor to the rest rooms.
3). Walk up to an employee and tell them in an official tone, ‘Code 3 in housewares,’ … and see what happens
4). Go to the Customer Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M’s on lay-away.
5). Move a ‘CAUTION – WET FLOOR’ sign to a carpeted area.
6). Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding department.
7). When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask ‘Why can’t you people just leave me alone?
8). Look right into the security camera and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
9). While handling guns in the hunting department ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10). Dart around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the theme from ‘Mission Impossible’.
11). Hide in the clothing rack and when people browse through say ‘PICK ME! PICK ME!!’
12). When an announcement comes over the loud speaker assume the fetal position and scream ‘NO! It’s those voices again.’
13). Go into a fitting room and yell real loud ‘We’re out of toilet paper in here!’
HOW TO BE ANNOYING IN AN ELEVATOR (I have done 1,4,7,20,18 and 21. Its amazing the freedom when you know you are never gonna see someone again)
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Put your iTunes, Ruckus, Napster, etc. on shuffle.
1. If someone asks "Is this okay?" you say
2. What would best describe your personality?
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
4. How do you feel today?
5. What is your life purpose?
6. What is your motto?
7. What do you think of your parents?
8. What do you think about very often?
9. What is 2+2?
10. What do you think of your best friend?
11. What do you think of the person you like?
13. What do you want to be when your grow up?
14. What do you think when you see the person you like?
15. What do your parents think of you?
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
17. What will they play at your funeral?
18. What is your hobby/interest?
19. What is you biggest secret?
20. What do you think of your friends?
21. What's the worst thing that could happen?
22. How will you die?
23. Does anyone like you?
24. If you could go back in time, what would you change?
25. What hurts right now?
26. What will you post this as?
Let's see if we can get a better secret...
1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
' "She hasn't touched a shamisen in years" Yoko apparently'-Memoirs of a Geisha, Arthur Golden
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A Music Stand
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A very very scary science video in Physics. Not only did it detail the 100+ ways we could die by sticking forks in toasters, the lady had a wig that slipped when she was running. NO LIE!!
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Celebrity Status-Marianas Trench
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking back from school
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Glastonbury '08 top, tweed skinnies, bowler hat and a purple blazer
10. Did you dream last night?
I was forced to swim with sharks in Africa, then I played cricket with some monkeys...
11. When did you last laugh?
In French when I got asked a question, panicked and said "Do you want to sleep with me?" in french.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Handmade mirror, vintage '40s posters, noticeboard, highland cow wrapping paper, certificates, lots of odd posters. The one nearest says "Who said anything about vampires? I want to be a hobbit!"
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A guy cutting his hair at a bus stop. It was really long and black. His hair, not the bus stop.
4. What do you think of this survey?
Why do the numbers skip around? Good though! Should really update...
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Pianist-it was beautiful
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy
Flats in France, Athens, Rome and Botswana. Also clothes and serveral dogs!
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have kleptomania-deal with it.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Make people WAKE UP and smell the coffee!
19. George Bush:
Was a dick. But at least he had some flair, Brown is the human equivelent of a wet pillow cats piss on.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
1. Where's #1 on your top 8?
2. What is your favorite possession?
Neil, my 'puntner, or my collection of books/DVDs
3. Do you own a gun?
I did have a licence! But that was a clerical error, however for 2 weeks I could leagally own a rife!
4. If you could tell your last ex something what would you say?
I don't have a ex
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
Fairytail in New York by the Pogues or God rest Ye Merry Gentelmen
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
9. Can you do a push up?
10. Is your bathroom clean?
Woah man, back off!
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I just randomly dissasemble and make my own so it changes
12. Do you take painkillers?
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Treat them like human beings.
14. Do you have A.D.D.? (Attention Deficit Disorder)
Not that I know of.
15. What's your name?
Get out of it! Whats yours?
16. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment
New email, dog, answering this question
17. Name the last 3 things you have bought
New coat from Jesire, train ticket to Bath and a packet of Starbursts
18. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink
Elderflower cordial, hot chocolate, water
19. Current worry?
Exams, exams, exams, school play. Exams.
20. Current hate?
Maths and lack of trustworthy people
21. Favorite place(s) to be?
My room, the Library and on stage
22. How did you bring in the New Year?
Al alone because everyone else was drunk :(
23. Where would you like to go?
4. Do you own slippers?
Nope, just thick socks
25. What shirt are you wearing?
26. Favorite color(s)?
White, because it is made up of all the colours!
27. Are you gay?
28. Do you sing in the shower?
Don't we all?
29. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
House fire and Giant spiders eating me!
30. Best bed sheets as a child?
31. Worst injury you've ever had?
Slashed open my foot. Then got tetnus.
32. Who is your loudest friend?
33. Who is your most silent friend?
Alice. That doesn't mean I have only one friend, it means they both have the same name, jeez... what do the teach in these schools?
34. Does someone have a crush on you?
Lets hope so!
35. Do you wish on shooting stars?
36. What is your favorite candy?
37. What song(s) do/did you want played at your wedding?
err...Here comes the bride?
38. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral?
A recording of all the funny/clever/witty things I have ever said! No, err...one of Mozarts Req. in D minor.
39. What were you doing @ 12 AM last night?
40. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Too early...must sleep...
I don't expect you to read all these but I promise you they are all me!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the conversation copy this on your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you tend to laugh your arse off at funny FanFics and everyone thinks you're weird copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you annoy people just for the fun of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you think that Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, etc. to come out, copy this into your profile (months prior too!)
Just because we eat animals for food, doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc., copy this into your profile..
Humans are listed under kingdom animalia, thus making us animals. If you are a believer in anti-animal abuse, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, two reviews, copy this into your profile. (I jump up and down like a little girl! On wait...)
92 percent of teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch and/or Jack Wills went under, copy and paste this ontop your profile if you'd be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.
98 per cent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you are one of the 2 per cent that haven't copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think being yourself is better than what others want you to be, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you obsessed with animals of all kinds, copy and paste this onto your profile..
If you believe in the supernatural, copy and paste this onto your profile.
99.5 percent of teenagers and kids have a myspace and are literally addicted, if you are the 0.5 who thinks myspace is a dumb way to make friends,relationships,etc. post this onto your profile.
If you love old music like The Beatles, Thin Lizzy, Queen etc, Copy this into your profile.
If you think that Global Warming is real, and that it should be dealt with, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe in gay rights and are straight, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know our society is moving in the wrong direction, copy and paste this into your profile.
BUT... If you are SO INCREDIBLY SICK of people blaming society for their own stupid decisions, copy this onto your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to stop child abuse, copy and paste this onto your profile.
A recent study by USA Today has found that three out of four people make up seventy-five percent of the population. If you understand the humor in this statement, copy and paste this into your profile.
We are all the same, stop racism; copy and paste.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are a proud shipper of whatever you ship, put this in your profile. (So that means I don't care what you think.)
If you're very observant, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like films with talking animals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you work on your stories/artwork while sitting in the front row of your classes, copy and paste this into your signature/profile.
If your brain constantly wants to explode, copy and paste this into your signature/profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that needs to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think people labeling other people (i.e. Goth, prep) is just freaking stupid, copy paste this into your profile..
If you get really PO'ed when someone says homosexuality is gross/unnatural/a sin, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you honestly don't give a flying flip what anyone in any clique thinks about you, copy this onto your profile.
Werewolves or Vampires? If you really don't care and are horrified that there are more Twilight Fanfics then Lord of the Rings, copy this and put it in your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile. (That's when we should be concerned)
98 of teenagers do drugs, have sex, and drink alcohol...put this in your profile if you like chocolate chip cookies.
If you hate those obnoxious preppy people PLEASE copy this in your profile.
Being unique is thinking outside the box, reading between the lines, coloring out of pictures, dancing to the tune of your own drummer, and having a heck of a better time than other people. If you're unique, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table then put this on your profile.
If you are one of the few teens who don't have or want to have a myspace/facebook, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP SIGN copy this into your profile.
If you ever wished that you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this to your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
97 of teens won't stand up for God ... Repost this if you're one of the 2 who will.
All the good guys are either gay, married, or fictional characters in books and movies. (Sigh, so true)
Death is like god saying, “You’re fired!”
Suicide is like saying to god, “You can’t fire me, I quit!”
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.
We're not retreating! We're advancing in a different direction!
I call things as I see them; If I didn't see them, I make them up!
It's only a hobby... only a hobby... only a hobby...
You Know You're an FanFiction Author When:
2. You've spaced out for more than five minutes
3. You always seem to be typing in your head, and sometimes find yourself doing so on an imaginary keyboard.
4. You don't have a favorite song, you have multiple theme songs!
5. You have read a 250+page book in less than a day
6. In every book/movie/show you have read/viewed, you make up at least three fanfictions about them in your head. (Or actually write them.)
6. After a book/fim/show one of the things you think are the great fanfics there will be for it.
6. People ask you to name a favourite book and you say a fanfiction title
7. You didn't notice there were three #6's.
Choose Your Favorite Characters from Movies/Books/Tv Shows etc. and do this! THESE ARE NOT FROM THE SAME MOVIES/SHOWS!
1.Charlie Dalton (DPS) / 2. Griffin (Jumper) / 3. George (Being Human)/ 4.Cougar (The Losers Comics) / 5. Hatsumomo (Memoirs of a Geisha)/ 6. Tariq(Spooks)/ 7.Tolouse (Moulin Rouge)/ 8. Will Scarlet (Robin Hood)/ 9. Nathen (MisFits)/ 10. Astrid (Gone series) 11.Esca (Eagle of the Ninth) / 12. Pippin (Lord of the Rings)
1.Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic before?
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
4. Do you recall any fic about Nine?
5. How would 1 dump 11?
Say while experimenting has been fun, its not working. Then makes a comment about spears hurting him finds himself thrown into a gladiator pit. Realises that calling Esca a "sex slave" was a bad idea.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Ha! Gosh, do that strange little laugh he has and hover around, hiding his eyes and shouting buissness venues and meeting until Griffin kicks him out.
8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Middle Earth Music: Making it Better
11. What kind of plot would you use for Four to de-flower One?
After Cougar is left to protect a school of boys for the night, he finds himself tailed by a student, who is drawn by is magnetic sex appell
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
13. Does anyone on your friends list write Eleven?
NO BECAUSE FOR SOME REASON THERE IS NO EAGAL OF THE NINTH FICS, WHY?? I LOVE ESCA!! Sorry, I geuss after the movie comes out there will be some.
14. Would anyone on your friend's list read Two/Four/Five?
Maybe, Hatsumomo and Griffin could just insult eachother until Cougar shoots someone
15. What might Ten scream at a moment of passion?
16. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
17. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
18. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two?
"Youre right, Americans are very very bad..."
19. How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight?
20. How Emo is Seven?
23. The end, by the way, I set you up on a date with Two!
EDIT: these are from PennMaster- more questions... hehe,lolXD... be afraid... be VERY afraidXD
24. How would you feel if Seven/Eight were in a fight?
Quite amazed. I think Will might win because of all the fighting he does in RH. I would try and break it up I guess> (after I filmed it!Not like that you dirty-minded little... not like that honest...well...)
25. What would you think if you found (5) was a really good friend of a sibling or relative of yours?
Sat to the relitive/sibiling "you have no taste in friends" then bitch-slap Hatsumomo.
26. How would you react if you saw (8) and (11) in a closet together with a rubber ducky?
Ask "Can I join in?" On come on, wouldn't you?
27. How would you feel if (2) dissed you in the worst possible way ever?
Not really be suprised, and just annoy him because he is far better at insults then me I bet.
28. If you saw (9) and (3) in bed together, what would you do?
Nod wisely and say "Dont expect it to always be like that,George err tick tock tick tock?" Then hit Nathen and ask about Kelly.
29. What would you say if you found out that (12) was a rapist?
Laugh? I mean, come on, Pippin? The Hobbit?
30. You just came home from school and all of your friends hate you, your teacher just gave you an F on the most important project of the year (just imagine it happened for the smart alecks out there), and your parents have grounded you as your teacher had already called and told them of your grade. You open the door to your bedroom and you find (10) rummaging through your stuff. What do you do?
Shout at her "Jeez, a day earlier and you could have helped me on my test!" And then ask if Sam was around...
31. What would you think if (1) was emo and had tried to slit his/her wrists? If (1) is already emo/slit his/her wrists already, what would you think if (1) became the most optimistic person in the world?
Stop him of course! Remind him of his sexiness until he cheers up!
32. What would you feel this second if (4) gave you a daisy right now?
33. (6) has just stolen your hairbrush. What is the first thing you would say?
“Take it, God knows your hair must stay adorably floppy!”
34. (7), (9), and (4) have banded together at 3 in the morning and starts to sing the most annoying song you know as loud as they can, waking you up. What is the first thing you think?
What strange world is this... how did you get here...STOP SINGING FOR PITY'S SAKE!! OMG, wow.
35. (2) and (11) are your teachers. What would you do?
I would watch in amusment as Griffin was sacked on the first day for being really rude and violent. Then watch in ever great amusment as Esca strugges to understand anything and get sacked for trying to sacrifice someone, maybe Griffin...
This is Kitty. Copy and paste Kitty into your
"Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." Arsinic and Old Lace (I think)
Why, a four-year-old child could understand this report. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head or tail of it.
Sucking the marrow out of life doesn't mean choking on the bone-DPS
Tom Irwin: Um, Rudge...
Hector: The best moments in reading are when you come across something - a thought, a feeling, a way of looking at things - that you'd thought special, particular to you. And here it is, set down by someone else, a person you've never met, maybe even someone long dead. And it's as if a hand has come out, and taken yours.
Annette Roper: over walkie talkie That Sergeant Angel's coming into your shop. Get a look at his arse.
Dwayne: You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work... Fuck that. And fuck the Air Force Academy. If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest.
Asael Bielski: Nothing is impossible, what we all have done is impossible!
Will: I find the key is to think of a day as units of time, each unit consisting of no more than thirty minutes. Full hours can be a little bit intimidating and most activities take about half an hour. Taking a bath: one unit, watching countdown: one unit, web-based research: two units, exercising: three units, having my hair carefully disheveled: four units. It's amazing how the day fills up, and I often wonder, to be absolutely honest, if I'd ever have time for a job; how do people cram them in?
Dr. Grace Augustine: They're pissing on us and not even giving us the courtesy of calling it rain.
Alfredo: Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything's changed. The thread's broken. What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time... many years... before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
May the rain fall soft upon your fields,
And may you reach heavan a half hour before the devil knows you're dead!
Thankyou, watch this space!!