Author has written 53 stories for Cthulhu Mythos, Rozen Maiden, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Castlevania, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Higurashi/Umineko series, Corpse Party, Fire Emblem, Gray Garden, Evil Within, Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja, and Five Nights at Freddy´s.
I write fanfiction because it's a fun hobby of mine and I do not under any circumstances wish to profit off of them monetarily because I want my fanfiction to be read freely by anyone who's interested. I don't steal or plagiarize other fanfiction authors' ideas; I ask them for permission if I may include any elements from their fanfics in mine if I would like to do so, while giving credit to the fellow author(s) for granting me their permission. If I upload a chapter of a fanfic I have up on the site and your pen name isn't mentioned in the author's notes along with gratitude for allowing me to include certain elements, just remind me to give you credit in a review of that chapter and I'll be sure to include my thanks to you in the author's notes of the next chapter. If in the event that chapter happens to be the last one in a story, I shall edit in the credit and pull down the original one so I can replace it with the edited one.
The only exception I may really make for this would be anything that relates to suggestions I give other authors since the suggestions are my ideas in the first place. I just hand them over to other authors for them to do if I don't think I'll have the time to do them or if I would like to see what the author(s) can come up with. If the author I provided the suggestion to can't work on it due to a lack of time or interest, I can keep the project in reserve until I myself have time to work on it.
Bear in mind that I also don't read too much fanfiction all that much, so if something in one of my fanfics was found in a fanfic by another fanfiction author I hadn't read or known about, I wouldn't know which other fanfic it was originally used in unless somebody who reviewed mine said so. This is an inadvertent issue which I have no control over because I do not read that much fanfiction. You could say I would if I did, and you may be right somewhat, but I do have preferences for what I like in fanfiction and what kind of fanfiction I read. That pertains to universes as well, like a series of video games or an anime/manga series to give examples.
As for ideas from YouTube, I do not have a YouTube account, so at best I can only refer others to the videos YouTubers have made and to the YouTubers themselves as appreciation for the inspiration I found in their videos. However, if they wish for me to change whatever content was inspired by their videos, I shall oblige. I'll not take down the whole story because I want people to read them, but I can change the specified content and will do so if requested by the YouTubers.
As the author of my fanfiction stories, I alone can decide what to do with them. With regards to the availability of my fanfiction, it shall be posted on this site and this site alone. Only I shall publish my fanfiction stories--nobody else can--and they shall be published in English. I have stated why in a forum post responding to a reviewer of one of my fanfics. It's a Gray Garden forum entitled "The Gray Forum" and the specific thread is entitled "Responding to Reviews;" the post in particular is post #50. While I understand there are other ways my fanfiction can become more well-known and widely read, please understand that as the author of these fanfics I would much rather be the one deciding what to do with them. Bear in mind all rights belong to the original creators of what universes and series my fanfiction takes place in, so I'd prefer to keep it in one place in one language I know how to communicate in if the original creators find my fanfiction and wish to express feedback. That said, the original creators might not know English very well, but unfortunately I don't know other languages very well either--hence my preference for English because I can understand it.
As stated above, I do not wish to net any monetary/commercial profit from my fanfiction because it is a hobby and I want it to be read freely by others. This site doesn't allow fanfiction authors to do that as far as I know, but even if it did I'd still prefer for my fanfiction to be freely read. The original creators of the series and universes my fanfiction covers might think otherwise, but I can assure them this isn't the case. I prefer to come up with my own original fanfics while incorporating characters from a movie, a show, a book, or a game, because I like to expand upon what's in canon by adding in what I think should've been canon. What's covered in popular media such as anime/manga and games seems to follow a linear path that feels limited in my opinion, so I want to explore other ways not taken in a universe to see how it could've been developed further. You can only go so far before running out of ideas, which is one reason why I write Fanfiction--to continue where the original left off and go in a direction I believe is worth exploring. That's why I write fanfiction, and I hope the original creators don't have problems with my fanfiction because I like the series/universes I write about in fanfiction; plus by writing fanfiction, others may take an interest in the original universes and series which can help the original creators by adding to the audiences that like their works.
If anybody has any problems with my work, please be kind and don't flame or troll my work. If it's an issue you have about a problem in one of my fanfics, let me know nicely without being mean, but if you just don't plain like my fanfics, keep your opinions to yourself and find another fanfic you might like. There's nothing more confusing and rude than reading a review from another author who just simply said "I don't like this fanfic," or something similar.
Also, my new profile avatar/image is a screenshot I took while playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It's a nice screenshot, but I think I might change my profile avatar/image to something different sometime in the near future.
An Otherworldly Marital Dispute is proceeding at a fair pace, though there is still more to come.
An Otherworldly Marital Dispute: Chapter XXIX
For the sake of avoiding any advertent/inadvertent issues with plagiarism, I have decided it would be prudent to display summaries of my fanfiction ideas below. I've also included some minor notes in parentheses for some of these ideas such as whether the title and/or description may change, what the stories may be inspired by, and also to note the censors over the names of OC characters I created to avoid spoiling them before they're revealed in my stories. Bear in mind these stories aren't in any chronological order, though I have made a timeline in the Gray Garden forums for that purpose which shall be updated to include stories about both the Gray Garden and Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea. Also, I'd like to note that a few of these ideas are pending, meaning I may or may not write them.
1) Seven Nights at Ysbryd – With their contract to the Tosatsu Kingdom fulfilled since their former employers made peace with the Sea Kingdom, the demon mercenaries must now find more work. While searching for a job, Laurentia finds an opening at an abandoned hospital. All she has to do is watch the place for seven days, unaware of the dark history hidden within its halls. (Pending Idea)
2) Life of Lobco – Lobco wasn’t always the girl she was known as. Born to a union of a lobster and a shrimp, Lobco found that recognition was difficult to come by. Becoming Chlomaki’s familiar hardly made it any better as she was a stranger in a strange city. Yet support from those who take an interest in her will help Lobco flourish into a great familiar.
3) Tenebrosi Obscurum – For those who cannot see the light in sleep, terror is all encompassing. To wake up, one must experience the nightmare to the dusk. Pulmo is lost amongst this fear, and her only solace is the morning she desperately hopes will come with the rising sun. Though light is a comfort she has to earn for her survival within tenebrosi obscurum. (Pending Idea)
4) Real and Unseen – The Gray Garden recovered from Ivlis’ invasion as peace was restored. Etihw is living a peaceful life with Kcalb and her friends, though a sudden outcast has appeared with a plea for help that draws her into a mystery of intrigue and a web of deception. As Etihw delves further into the case, a thin line is drawn beyond the fabric of reality and illusion to target her. (Pending Idea; Title, Description may change depending on my other ideas)
5) Teaching a Lesson – Yosafire wasn’t the best student, and Greif knew it even though the young demon improved and became smarter. Curious of what Yosafire’s secret is, Greif follows her to a gaming club where the gryphon learns there’s more to tactics than meets the eye. (Pending Idea)
6) A Stranger in a Strange World – Ivlis’ invasion of the Grey Garden has passed and everyone has recovered, but the assault drew Greif back to the past when a close friend was lost forever. Yet her friend has suddenly reappeared in Yosafire’s company with no memory of who she was. Can they help her adapt to peace in the Gray Garden, or will her memory return to seek vengeance? (Title and Description may change depending on my other ideas)
7) The Shadow in Memories – A news article leaves Greif’s mental state in disarray as a memory in her subconscious mind awakens, leading her on a frightening path to uncover the truth behind the most harrowing mission of her life. Traveling to the harbor town of Aicirederf for answers, she finds Yosafire has arrived earlier than her. With her student unaware of the horror, Greif pursues her lost memories. (Inspired by The Shadow Over Innsmouth and The Shadow out of Time, both of which are by H.P. Lovecraft)
8) One Wish – Years passed since Rieta was sealed in a lamp that wasn’t recovered. Poemi misses her even now after being forced to live in *’s world due to unfortunate conditions. It does not feel right to her, especially after further unfortunate circumstances affect her. Still, Poemi has made a decision to have one wish granted: to find Rieta, she must go off in search of her. (One OC character's name was censored to avoid spoiling)
9) The Fourth Hour – After a dangerous encounter with a group of skilled demon assassins, Reficul finds herself back in the Gray Garden. Wounded from her skirmish, Reficul takes refuge with the help of Yosafire and Macarona. Yet the assassins have found them, and the trio is not safe. When things take a severe turn, they can only hope they can survive as a conspiracy is put in motion. (Title may change)
10) Dolls – Reficul never liked dolls since she always felt uneasy about them as the things constantly stared as if they were peering into one’s very soul. The idea unnerved her even though Macarona frightened her more. Although she doesn’t like it, Reficul realizes she must get over the latter for her own peace of mind. Though “saving” her from an “evil” stuffed animal doesn’t exactly help.
11) The Chest – After purchasing a strange puzzle chest from a flea market, Macarona and Yosafire set to work on opening it to see what secrets it holds. Intrigue is a strong feeling as the girls learn that sometimes answers aren’t meant to be found. Something was sealed away for a reason which they try not to disregard, but the mystery of what’s inside is just so dangerously attractive. (Inspired by The Room made by Fireproof Games)
12) A Web of Feuding Deceit – With school out for Easter break, Macarona hopes to spend the break with her friends on a hunt for Easter eggs. However, Rane sends a desperate plea for help she has to answer right away. Rane’s family has been in a war among itself with two factions fighting for power. Despite trying to stay out of it, Rane is drawn into the conflict and seeks Macarona’s aid. (Title may change)
13) Fallen - Having failed to goad Macarona into joining her army, Elux chose to kidnap the angel to put her into the army by force—with Yosafire getting caught too. Distraught by Elux’s plan and the fact the people she served are blinded by devotion to Elux, Mercury does something that goes in line with a core belief she always followed: to save her heaven, she must save it from itself.
14) Cerise Flame – Months have passed since Mercury left her world due to Elux’s fall. There was nothing left for her anymore, so she moved to the Gray Garden. Despite living in peace, Mercury’s aware from experience that such tranquility will be disrupted. * has come to her with a job: find an assassin known as the Cerise Flame and defeat her. It sounds simple, yet there’s always a catch. (One OC character's name was censored to avoid spoiling)
15) Like Minded: Guitars – Times have changed with the war having been over for many years. As it and Ivlis’ attack are over, everyone wants to know about their past lives while still maintaining peace. Now aware of who they once were, Macarona and Yosafire reflect on their meetings as Rigatona and Yosaflame over some guitar music with Etihw as their guest in both lifetimes. (Description may change)
16) Like Minded: Apple Pies – Having recalled another memory from the war during a fun meeting a short while ago with Yosafire and Macarona, Etihw visits Dialo and Chelan to check how they’re doing. Slices of an apple pie are good and all, but what’s even better is spending time with a dear friend. Lost and Ciel were like that long ago, and Etihw is glad to see nothing changed for them.
17) Like Minded: Families – Froze and Rawberry never really knew their parents, a fact that prompts Etihw to recall what their familial relations were like when they were Sherbert and Cranber. Both of them were like opposites of their families. Cranber’s gave her love despite the fact she was not fond of their carefree nature. Sherbert showed his family love even though they hated him.
18) Silent Noise – It began as a peaceful picnic at a border in the region of Gray Village, though now a sudden rainstorm ended the fun. Separated from their friends with the storm closing in, , Yosafire, Macarona, and Chelan hide within an abandoned train station from the war. Though all seems well at first, the eerie atmosphere seems to be effecting Chelan and her state of mind. (One OC character's name was censored to avoid spoiling)
19) Ice and Fire – Affairs aren’t well among angels in other worlds, and Froze is shocked to learn the incidents involve a mysterious demon in her splitting image. Who is this doppelganger, and why is she connected to Froze? Who is the demon hiding in the reflections of their world, spinning a web of terror and deceit? Froze doesn’t know, but the answers are through the looking glass.
20) Language Barrier – With * and * defeated and otherworldly angels now at peace, Froze takes the time to help * adjust to life in the Gray Garden. Things go well in Gray Village as * gets along with others, but there is one angel giving her communication issues. A simple chat with Chelan is difficult to begin, so * finds a way to make the angel talk. (Three OC characters' names were censored to avoid spoiling)
21) Sisters in Life and Death – Being the Queen of the Underworlds isn’t easy for GriRea since she’s mostly handling the role alone. She had a younger sister once, but that was a long time ago. Each year the anniversary of her sister’s death leaves her wanting to get away from it all. Having made the decision to visit the Gray Garden, GriRea meets Macarona there as a familiar shadow arrives. (Title may change)
22) Apology Letter – His confinement in prison and the Mirror Reflection showed he was actually a monster. Liliya came to terms with his actions and wants to see Rosaliya to apologize. That’s where Macarona comes in to act as a courier by delivering it. Yet he knows the decision can only be made by the Flower Devil, and he shall accept whichever choice she makes.
23) Sylvan’s Eye – While spending time in the Flower World with Ater and Arbus, Grora ponders on a remark she heard during their stay regarding Robin’s bow. Rosaliya’s there to provide a bit of guidance on how to analyze the story and morals behind it so Grora can learn from them.
24) Wadanohara and the Moonlit Prophecy series:
A) Wadanohara and the Revived Ice Age – The Sea of Death has been repelled once again, and now the Sea Kingdom and Tosatsu Kingdom are at peace. But peace is fleeting when a violent tribe of nomads create an empire as a cryomancer lurks behind the scenes. And things become drastic when Lobco shows up on Wadanohara’s doorstep with an injured, comatose Clomaki.
B) Wadanohara and the Forgotten Amulet – With the Ice Age thwarted and the nomads defeated, the Kingdoms have saved the world from destruction again. The treasure of happiness is bountiful for all, but the discovery of an old amulet captivates Creamil as she runs away from the Sea Kingdom. Wadanohara senses something isn’t right about the amulet and goes off in search of Creamil.
C) Wadanohara and the Ancestral Curse – Bandit attacks have left the Sea Kingdom on a constant state of alert. As these assaults increase in severity, one particular raid devastates Pulmo with the death of the remaining family she has. Deeply depressed while losing faith in her closest friends, Pulmo becomes ensnared by a terrifying curse with nobody but Wadanohara to help her.
D) Wadanohara and the Abandoned Memory – Ever since she was welcomed to the Sea Kingdom, Helica has always been content even though her past still clings to her. It weighs her down as she thinks of the one responsible for her pain. With the return of Mikotsu as a thrall to necromancers, Helica drowns in her memories of that enemy as Wadanohara comes to her aid.
E) Wadanohara and the Tale of Great Elders – Some worlds lie buried, oftentimes to keep evil from being resurrected. Daimajo knows this all too well, for the rise of a former world has plagued her dreams even after its fall…taking fellow witches from that fateful mission with it. Now, years after its permanent death, she relates this frightening tale to Wadanohara to help her fulfill the prophecy.
F) Wadanohara and the Thief of Shaded Truths – Months passed since Wadanohara received her own estate in the Witch World and heard Daimajo’s tale. It is a new year, and after a trip to the surface, she unexpectedly discovers Laurentia has returned. The demonic mercenary begs Wadanohara for aid after being framed for murder, and now Wadanohara must help prove Laurentia’s innocence.
G) Wadanohara and the Moonlit Mother – Wadanohara made great progress as a sea witch. She has experienced hardship and underwent several trials to test her faith and skills to advance her worth. Now the final test skips a trial as her mother contacts her from a dream. Wadanohara wants to see her and follows her mother’s advice by taking the Emperor’s March to finally meet her mother.
Favorite Character Pairings & Genres that I think fits them:
I don't have too many favorite pairings, but I'll list the ones that I like most along with the genres I think they go together best in and expand upon it at a later time when I can think of more.
Umineko no Naku Koro ni: Ange & Asmodeus (Friendship, Family, Hurt/Comfort, Horror); Ange & Belphegor (Friendship, Horror)
Rozen Maiden: Suigintou & Megu (Friendship); Shinku & Megu (Friendship, Horror); Suiseiseki & Souseiseki (Family)
Fire Emblem: Severa & Avatar/Robin (Friendship, General); Tiki & Olivia (Friendship, Horror, Humor)
Izuna: Legend of the Unemployed Ninja: Izuna & Fuuka (Friendship); Izuna & Shino (Family, Friendship)
Rune Factory (specifically the fourth installment): Frey & Dolce w/Pico (Horror, Friendship)
Corpse Party: Satoshi & Yuka (Family); Satoshi & Yuki (Friendship, Horror); Satoshi & Sachiko (Horror); Yuka & Yuki (Friendship, Horror); Yuka & Sachiko (Horror); Yuki & Sachiko (Horror)
Wadanohara & the Great Blue Sea: Lobco & Chlomaki (Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Horror, Humor); Lobco & Wadanohara (Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Horror); Lobco & Mikotsu (Horror); Lobco & Daimajo/Great Witch (Friendship, General); Pulmo & Helica (Friendship, Humor); Wadanohara & Pulmo (Friendship); Wadanohara & Helica (Friendship); Wadanohara and Creamil (Friendship, Horror); Wadanohara & Irena (Friendship); Wadanohara & Tatsumiya (Friendship, Family); Wadanohara & Laurentia (Friendship, Horror); Wadanohara & Daimajo/Great Witch (Friendship, General); Miyura & Helica (Friendship, Humor)
Gray Garden: Raspbel & Rawberry (Family); Macarona & Rawberry (Friendship); Macarona & Reficul (Humor); Macarona & Sin (Friendship); Macarona & Rane (Friendship); Macarona & Mercury (Friendship); Macarona & Rosaliya (Friendship); Macarona & Lil (Friendship, Humor); Macarona & GriRea (Friendship); Macarona & Yosafire (Friendship); Poemi & Rieta (Family, Friendship); Ater & Arbus (Family, Friendship, Humor); Ater, Arbus, & Alela Grora (Tragedy, Hurt/Comfort, Friendship); Yosafire & Froze (Friendship, Humor); Yosafire & Greif (Horror, Humor); Yosafire & Chelan (Friendship); Chelan & Dialo (Friendship); Kcalb & Wodahs (Family)
Mogeko OC Pairings: Aleista & Soa (Family, Friendship)
Fanfiction Reference Materials:
As I look to a lot of sources for some research on concepts I include in my fanfiction projects, I'd like to compile a brief list of disclaimers for some of the ones I may use more often than others here.
One can find good quotes anywhere whether it is online, from television, movies, books, or people. There are plenty of great sources to choose from, but I prefer that first option, the online sources because the Internet is where an abundance of quotes can be located. The sites I usually turn to are BrainyQuote along with the Quote Garden because these two websites are excellent sources for quotes on specific topics and by specific individuals.
Some books are also useful as well since there are some ideas or concepts that could be implemented into fanfiction. The ones I have turned to in the past are Scott Cunningham's books on magical practices because there are some spells and whatnot that can work in fanfiction. I highly recommend these books to authors looking to incorporate magical practices into their fanfiction. Just Google his name and you can find his books through the results, or check if your local bookstore has them.
I also turn to Wikipedia and Wikias whenever I need to look up something pertaining to concepts or anything else I allude to or include in my fanfiction projects.
Another good source to use when looking up occult and supernatural beings--besides Wikipedia, of course--is A Field Guide to Demons Vampires, Fallen Angels, and Other Subversive Spirits by Carol K. Mack and Dinah Mack.
Disclaimer: I don't own the quotes or anything from Scott Cunningham's books; everything belongs to the respective people who said them and Scott Cunningham. I also don't own the information I find on Wikipedia and the Wikias; it belongs to Wikipedia and the respective Wikias I look at. I don't own A Field Guide to Demons Vampires, Fallen Angels, and Other Subversive Spirits; it's owned by Carol K. Mack and Dinah Mack.
My Review Format for stories with multiple chapters:
Positives: Indicates excellent coverage of a certain aspect featured in the context of a story, something I believe has fulfilled an objective in mind for it quite well
Neutrals: Indicates average coverage of a certain aspect featured in the context of a story, or something I'm still unsure of even after I finish reading the story
Negatives: Indicates insufficient coverage of a certain aspect featured in the context of a story, something I believe could be made better with improvements
I am in no way a professional critic and I don't base my reviews on personal taste even if the story contributes to or reinforces it in some way. I don't focus on spelling and grammar mistakes either because not every fanfiction writer can find every such mistake in his or her works. I simply review the story for what it is by pointing out anything that was successful, could use some more clarification, or needs improvements for it (respectively written in order of the format above). I don't mean to insult others or their work or even imply anything like it to one, the other, or both. Even if it may sound blunt and comes across that way, I mean no offense intended towards anyone whose work I've reviewed as I merely wish to indicate anything that could use more work and clarification if needed. I provide reviews for two reasons: to give my opinion of how it was and to help others so they can fix any mistakes in the story and improve other past, present, and future works if they want to. I can't force my opinion on others and I don't make any attempt to since the suggestions I provide are for the author to consider; whether the author wants to accept the suggestions is up to him or her, not me, so I can't do anything beyond that point. The best I can do is leave my advice up for consideration, but I can't force it on others like I said.