Author has written 2 stories for Handle With Care.
Hello Fellow people of fanfiction! Let me just say you are the luckiest people on earth to have the oppurtunity to read my profile. hahahahaha! Im just kiding, my friends must be the luckiest people. I like to read and write, it's pretty fun. I also really like sports, soccer, basketball, swimming and skating as long as i'm not inguring myself. I am pretty new to this website... so cut me some slack, when I found out about it I just thought that was the perfect place to go adventure something new. I'm a people person, a social expert if i may say so myself. i like music and playing my guitar, rocking out is my number one hobby, number two... is tied between having a blast with buddies, and not sucking at fanfiction. i have a pretty interesting life... it's full of adventures, like the other day, i got out of bed before P.M. it was AWESOME. i'm so pround of myself. hope you have fun reading! read on people, read on!
Favourite authors: C.S Lewis, Beverly Clearly, Robert Munsch and Raoul Dual!
Favourite books: Matilda, Connfessions of a shopaholic, Narnia, Socks and The Girl with Green Hair!
Geners: Adventure & Comedy and kinda girly ( blonde stupid) ( sorry to all the blondes.. didnt meanto be harsh)
I know probably people dont care bout some kids thoughts but oh well I thought it would be cool to read!
My 4 favourite sayings:
Smile it looks good on you...
Live, Laugh, Love
A friend is likea four leaf clover hard to find and lucky to have
Be like a posting stamp, stick to it until you get there
The All American Regects
Black Eye Peas
Theory Of A Dead Man
Favourite Quotes of All Time:
1. I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
2. No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars or sailed an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit.
3. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important then fear itself.
4. There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
5. Very often we travel the world over in search of what we need and return home to find it.
6. Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, beautiful old people are works of art.
7. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
8. Life isn't matter of milestones, but of moments.
9. A single rose can be my garden... a single friend my world.
10. Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.
11. Be who are you are say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.
12. A committee is a group of people who keep minutes but waist hours.
13. To forgive is to know that you have room in your heart to let it back in.
14. Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to. – Anon.
15. 'When life hand you lemons, squirt them in people's eyes!'
16. "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes." – Anon.
17. "Friends are God’s apology for relatives.” – Anon.
18. Rules are like paperclips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape.
19. A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could blackmail you with it.
20. A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names A real friend has their phone numbers in his address book.
21. A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps themselves.
22. Wouldn't it be fun to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate? ~ Anon.
23. Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up. ~ Anon.
24. Rules are like paperclips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape.
8 Commandments of a Teenager
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
(why wait that long)
2) Thou shall not do drugs.
(alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper.)
3) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart.
(Walmart has a bigger selection)
4) Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism.
(destruction has a bigger effect, I can tell you all about this)
5) Thou shall not steal from your parents.
(everyone knows grandma has more money)
6) Thou shall not get into fights.
(Cat fight anyhow...just start them.)
7) Thou shall not skip class.
(just take the whole day off)
8) Thou shall not help old ladies across the street.
(just leave'm in the middle)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" that was fun!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your shit and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Bitch drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shittttt!!
~~10 Ways To Be S-T-U-P-I-D:
1. Ask For Directions To A Place Youre Already At.
2. Try To Order Pizza From McDonalds.
3. Get Hit By A Parked Car.
4. Try To Watch Saturday Cartoons On A Thursday.
5. Try To Sell Your Money.
6. Try To Play The Alphabet On The Piano.
7. Eat All You Can Eat At A Store.
8. Get Into A Fight With Yourself And Lose.
9. Try To Go Swimming Without Getting Wet.
10. Ask For Diet Water At A Restaurant