Author has written 2 stories for Vampire Academy, and Georgina Kincaid series.
Name: Annjoa Zenner
Me in a Nutshell
1) I LOVE music. I listen mostly to rock, post-hardcore, mainstream hip hop, mainstream pop, metalcore, and instrumental. Usually not into the oldies, but I do keep an open mind for it.
2) My self-esteem is lower than a pair of saggin' pants.
3) I don't see what the hype it about McFlurries and French fries.
4) I'm very studious. Try to be the best, but I don't want to be the best. (Does that make sense?) (And why did I rhyme?) Learned that from Master Roshi in Dragon Ball.
5) I've only finished 3 anime series. That would be Karin (Chibi Vampire), Angel Sanctuary (it was like, 3 episodes)and Dragon Ball Z. Anju's my favorite character, (as you can see). Currently watching Dragon Ball and then I'll move on to GT. Anime's not my thing, but I'll watch it if it's interesting.
6) "I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED."~+~"I DON'T talk about my problems, so I MUST want to seem mysterious."
7) Wanna go into Psychology, and try to be B.D. Wong from Law & Order: SVU. He's awesome, but Munch is my fave person.
8) Hope is useless. When a person "hopes", they are doing nothing. It's basically wanting something to happen, and not MAKING it happen.
9) Dislike people who talk and ask too many questions.
10) I built and live in my own world, BUT "my real life" isn't "tragic."
11) Favorite author is Richelle Mead. Georgina and Rose have the most interesting minds ever.
"Stare, all you want--'cause you know that we're on top. This is all that we know--this is everything you want. If you can't stand on your own, then speak up, let us know. Tones will change, [and] curtains will drop. Who knew the top would be so f*king ugly?" ~Isles & Glaciers in "Clush"
8/24/11 ~ My story, "Immortal Blood," is--obviously--cancelled. Looking back, I made lots of errors, in spelling, grammar, as well as others. My story also didn't check up with what was said in Vampire Academy. Strigoi can't sleep and Christian had enough blood to continue the Dragomir line. So, pissed off and frustrated, I stopped it. Also, since the Vampire Academy series ended, I don't have the dedication to go on. Again, thanks for the reviews! You guys really made my day with those!
I usually don't write stories, but if an idea comes to mind, I'll post one. I know I'm not a good writer. I write stories mostly to get the story across, not for the style of writing. I love reading good styles of writing, however, I suck at writing beautifully.
I appreciate reviews! If my stories or writing is good or bad, TELL ME! I welcome constructive criticism with open arms.
Have fun and look around!
Unsafe External Link