Poll: What pairing should I write about in my next Multi-Chapter? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter.
Lily. I cant go to pigfarts, its on mars.
I, Lily, have challenged myself! I'm proud to be a part of the HPFC forum.
Stories: No active ones at this moment in time.
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
Thing i learnt from Twilight
1. You can enjoy the banquet while resisting the wine.
If you haven't guessed, I'm Huge Harry Potter fan.xD
You say Twilight
I say Harry Potter
You say vampires
I say wizards
You say Jacob Black
I say Sirius Black
You say Team Edward
I say Team Malfoy
You say Robert Pattison
I'll say "is Cedric Diggory"
You say Robert Pattion is hot
I say Tom Felton is HOTTER
You think Bella and Edward are the perfect dream couple?
I think thats Harry and Ginny.
You say Edward
I'll say Harry, now CRUCIO!
You Know You're Obsessed with 'Harry Potter' when...
You know very well that you will never have read to much of Harry Potter!
You say things to people like "Wingardium Leviosa!" and "Expelliarmus!" to trolls and incompetent professors.
You've read all the Harry Potter books out so far ten or more times!!!
You follow any kids around with any of the character's names, prodding them to do magic.
You often call a teacher you don't like "Snape."
You're always getting weird looks from people when you ask if they have possibly seen your toad.
Your parents think you're nuts; this is because you often ride around your home on a broom trying to fly.
You try every day to get people to move in pictures.
You have a wand that you use a lot.
Your teachers keep wondering why you turn in your homework on parchment.
Your two sets of each book are seperated this way: One to read over and over, spill things on, drop, crinkle, and ruin the pages; and two, to keep pretty on the bookshelf and never touch except to dust. (YUP. One paperback set that I read with, and one hardcover set that came in a trunk that I keep on the shelf.)
You constantly pester your family to move to Britain so you can be closer to J. K. Rowling.
You talk in low hisses to snakes who lazily glance at you.
You scower the libraries around your town and school for books like The Standard Book of Spells and Hogwarts, A History and the librarians have to keep repeatedly telling you "WE DON'T HAVE THOSE BOOKS!!!"
You constantly pester your artsy friends to draw pictures out of the Harry Potter books.
You go to Harry websites every day.
You have tons of papers on Harry Potter that you printed off the Internet and used up the toner on.
You have many floppy disks full of Harry Potter stuff.
Your desk area always consists of Harry Potter things.
You made you parents (or parent) read Harry Potter.
You go to the zoo and try to speak to the boa constrictor.
You go into the bathroom and scratch in a snake in the sink then try to make it open up.
Your friends are always staring at your nice, long eagle feather quill, wondering why you have it.
Your inkwell has spilled many times in your pack.
You keep going to search engines, trying to find more fan sites.
You want a prequel!
You want more than seven books!
Unsafe External Link