Author has written 17 stories for Maximum Ride, A Child Called It, Inuyasha, Teen Titans, Giver, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Holy shit so I haven't been on this account for four years now, and now that I'm 18 and going through this, I literally can't believe just how big of a weeb I was back then. My profile and fics are so bad and laughable that I'm actually gonna leave everything exactly how it is just you all can get a good laugh out of it. Since I'm here, I might as well say that I'm currently a student at Georgia State, and I'm still very much a multi-fandom person (Pokemon, Haikyuu, Steven Universe, etc.). My tumblr's twilightminty if ya wanna take a gaze at it and such. I guess the only regret I have for this account is that I didn't get to make a fic about kidnapping Clemont from Pokemon. Oh well, characters from Maximum Ride were fine I guess.
I HEREBY DECLARE THIS ACCOUNT OFFICIALLY ABANDONED. FEEL FREE TO LOOK AT MY MONSTROSITY OF A PROFILE AND FICS. THE ONLY THING EDITED ABOUT THIS PROFILE IS THIS RIGHT HERE OF COURSE AND MY COMMENTARY THROUGHOUT THE PROFILE (IT'LL BE BOLDED FOR YOUR AMUSEMENT). THANKS AND HOPE Y'ALL ENJOY IT OR HATE IT I DUNNO IDGAF.
Well, my name is Michelle. You can call me Mitchy if you want to, but Michelle is best. I love Three Days Grace and red. I'm a total Grammer Nazi and anime freak, and I kidnapped Max and Ratchet from the Maximum Ride series. Did I forget to mention that I'm Colombian? Basically . . . . I'm just a random, book-loving 15 year old girl! :D
Gender - Errrrr if you haven't noticed by now, I am in fact a female. =A= (Uh eggs and bacon you're mistaken. #agenderswag)
Looks - Brown eyes, dark brown hair, sorta tanned, really short (4 foot 11 to be exact)
Birthday - November 27 (Feel free to review my fanfics as a little . . . . birthday present. ;D)
Grade - 9th
Seeing Someone? - *blushes*...Nate.. (omfg)
My FFNet Family!
(If you would like me to be your friend, feel free to PM me! :D Just be sure you're able to handle my randomness. =u=) (Holy fuck I actually had friends on this site aside from the ones irl. Wonder how they're all doing.)
HEY! YOU THERE! YES YOU! RIGHT THERE! SITTING ON YOUR LAZY ARSE READING THIS RIGHT NOW!
Me, Evelyn, and Andrew have made a fanfiction account. We're gonna write group stories. :D
I suggest you check it out sometime fellow fanfictioners. :3
I Beta For . . . .
Maximum Ride Series
Harry Potter Series
Percy Jackson & the Olympians Series
Every Soul A Star
A Series Of Unfortunate Events
A Wrinkle In Time
Artemis Fowl Series
House of Night Series
Witch and Wizard/The Gift
Touching Spirit Bear
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants Series
Angels & Demons/Da Vinci Code/Lost Symbol
The Book Thief
(The Selection Series
Hunger Games Series
Witch and Wizard Series)
Avatar The Last Airbender
Steel Angel Kurumi
Hetalia (Once you're in hetalia you never leave.)
Ouran High School Host Club
Full Metal Alchemist
Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan
Zero No Tsukaima (The Familiar of Zero)
Owari no Seraph
And many many more)
What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club
You Can Find Me On . . . .
(Da fuq none of these links work why)
~All Time OTP & Healthy Second
FrUK (Lol what a fuckin lie it's spamono.)
~Favorite Crack Pairing
~The Pairing That I Just Can't Stand To The Grading Core
RussiaxAnyone (I like RoChu tho.)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a small one on my upper right arm, and I was born with it.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Nope! :D
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Rock, pop, country, some rap. I love Three Days Grace. (I LIKE ALL MUSIC ESPECIALLY PANIC! AT THE DISCO.)
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 9:40 A.M.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To see my dad and baby sister. (Lol nah bitch you want money so you can pay off college.)
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My dad. He left when I was around 5 years old. :(
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My iTouch, because I can't live without music, a necklace with earrings my grandma gave me, and my England plushie! BD
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 4 foot 11 inches. (Some things never change.)
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Yes.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Myself, and don't ask why. (ohmygod)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Well I'm using Sweet Honesty right now. :)
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? It doesn't matter. I'm not picky.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? A beautiful park.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? COFFEE! XD
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Arequipe...
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A multi-color flower necklace with matching earrings that my grandma gave me before she died. Yes, the same necklace and earrings I told you in Question #8.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Well my boyfriend of course. :) (Nahhh, you never liked the kid and the only reason you went out with him was cause he was the first to actually express interest in you. You liked the attention not him.)
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Nope.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I dunno, any? :P
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? *sniffles* Not anymore...T.T
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I just told you I don't have a dog anymore.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? No.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? When we're alone. :)
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 7.
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? What the heckle are you talking about?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My best friend Kylie. (Yeeeaaaahhhh and still my bestie from 6th grade till now!)
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? People talking while I'm talking.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Only to visit my dad in Colombia, and for the cruise to Mexico and some island that I forgot its name.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I'm terribly shy and, I'm also really stubborn and impatient.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No. (Shane Dawson and a couple let's players)
37. FIRST JOB? Babysitting my little brother.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes. xD
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Playing Mario Bros. with my little brother. (Crying over my 14/15 year old weeb self)
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No, and I don't plan to. -_-
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Meh fanfic stories! 8D (Pfffftt)
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I dunno. :P (Video games)
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? 2 or 3.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope!
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Suave Naturals.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes. It's very neat and small. :)
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Biting my nails. (NOT ANYMORE WOO!)
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Reggaeton Ninos. I-I was only 7 at the time. *tsundere mode* I-It's not that I liked them or anything! TT.TT (what the fuck is this what the fuck what the)
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? NO.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I keep most of it bottled up inside, and the rest is in the form of cussing.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My dad's house in Colombia.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Barbies! :'D
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? -checks cell phone- 34 contacts.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes, but teletubbies were better. xP (lol truuuu)
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Naw, me? Using sarcasm? I don’t know what to say, but yes I do.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Oh pu-lease! Mashed potatoes of course! 8D
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Smart, witty, funny, cute, and knows how to make me smile. :)
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Mitchy, Michelly, Mitch, Spy. (The only one that's still used is Mitchy and Minty too I guess.)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Three Days Grace! BD (Panic! at The Disco)
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Why Hetalia of course! :D (Pokemon and Steven Universe)
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? I'm not old enough to take it yet. (Somewhere around 1800)
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? MINT CHOCOLATE! XD
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Hmmmmm, well let me check. -checks- Yeppers.
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? About 3 days ago . . . . if physical therapy counts as excercise. (lol)
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #2? Yes, yes I did. :3 (No I didn't da faq)
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Ummm I'm 15, meaning I can't drive yet...but I will take my written test soon! (Uhhhhh like 65 mph I think.)
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? -points to you reading this- I commence you to answer them!
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Fruit punch. (Pepsi)
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? About 2 days ago with Kylie. (Lol my mom like a few hours ago)
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their smile. :)
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Thought provok-what?
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? HATERZ! BD (TUMBLR)
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? November.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown.
86. EYE COLOR? Brown.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Taco Bell.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Why yes I do!
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Regular Show. (Legend of Korra)
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Meh birthday! BD
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I do play the piano sometimes, and I used to play the guitar.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I dunno . . . . neutral? :P
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Huggles! *huggles you* (/o)/ (fffffffff)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Presents for Christmas. (Cute clothes)
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I can't drive yet, so therefore, I do not own a car. (Lmao I still don't have a car yet.)
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? MR: ANGEL.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: *blushes* I rather not... (lol what love life)
Max and Ratchet: Oooooooooohhhhhhh! xD
Me: *whacks* Shut up... (cryign)
I am an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
(Okay so I took the quiz again and got badass uke so yeah that happened.)
Which Hetalia character are you?
The Axis Powers
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
[x]You were bullied a lot in your childhood.
Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
]You're very stoic and serious.
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[x]You're very mature
The Allied Forces
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
]You love hamburgers.
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
]You like tea.
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[x]You're very affectionate.
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[x]You had a very sad childhood.
China (Wang Yao)
[x]You're very mature.
And now for some other country people!!
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[x]You are very well-raised.
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[x]You're often ignored by people.
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
[x]You have a potty-mouth.
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x]You're very loyal.
Poland (Feliks Lucasiewocz)
]You're very flamboyant.
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
]You're quite mean-spirited.
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
]You are clueless about things around you.
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
[x]You tend to overreact a lot.
Things I'm Currently Working On
New chapter for Hetaliafied Commercials.
A new fanfic! Yeah! :D (lol how about nah)
(/o)/ Internet Goodies! (/*o*)/
link Ok, so I found this video on youtube, and Eric Vale (he voices America in the dub) says these exact words at an anime con that just made my day. -sighs- But now that I think about it, what has Eric gotten himself into? I . . . . I worry for him now. (-_-") (ENGLAND LOOKS DEAD SEXY IN A MINISKIRT!)
link A Maximum Ride video on youtube. Max is on a little night flight, and she stumbles apon some Erasers. I think it was for a commercial or something.
link One of my favorite parts in the Hetalia DUB, but I felt bad that England didn't get his hug. D: (It doesn't work anymore why)
link I absolutely love this video to death. Figured you'd like it too. -whispers- It's got USUK.
link My first video! It's Hetalia, and just a little warning, it's kinda suckish. (Ha deleted that shit long ago)
link And another Hetalia DUB part where England is about to die, so America comes to his side. Don't worry, Iggy doesn't die. :3 -whispers- If you listen reeeeaaaalll carefully, you can hear England mumble 'I love you' right when Death covers Iggy's mouth.
link Cooking With Charlie, proving that British people can cook.
link How to Speak Engrish :3
link Charlieissocoollike's American Accent
link Ladies, have I got news for you! If you need help on understanding your boyfriend, this is the video for you.
link Once again proving that British people can rap. :3
link How to be Engrish. Who knew it could be so easy?
link How to be Engrish . . . . EXTREME! XD (I hate hetalia for making middle-school me obsessed with this guy.)
link A Maximum Ride love triangle video I made. Fax vs. Mylan! (Gone for good)
LINK The best thing I've heard since Eric Vale's miniskirt phrase! America and England are seriously getting it on. Well, technically it's their Japanese voice actors, but still! It made my life. As RobinRocks said, I will now spam this piece of epicness like the black death! (But you know what's better than that, any bl cd that has yuki kaji in it for multiple reasons.)
link Beast Boy along with a FreeCreditScore.com song done by me. xD (Video's gone. Loved that song tho.)
Ratchet: You done updating this profile?
Me: -nods- Yeppers! :)
Max: -insert sarcasm- Great! Now if you excuse me, I'm gonna do something more productive like, oh I don't know . . . . poke a rock. -leaves-
Me and Ratchet: . . . .
Michelle&Max plus Ratchet
(Me: I can't believe this shit. Can you believe this?
Clemont: Honestly yes.
Me: Oh no.)
CONGRATS IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR THEN YOU MAY HAVE A CHANCE IN SURVIVING MY FICS MAYBE. BE WARNED THEY'RE ALL LIKE 3/4 YEARS OLD AND SUCKY SO YEAH READ WITH CAUTION.
|Community:||Books Books Books :D|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|