Poll: What relationship do you want Harry to have with Beyond? Vote Now!
Author has written 18 stories for Harry Potter, South Park, Naruto, Twilight, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Death Note, and Avengers.
Hi, well my name isn't something you need to know. Since my foolish brother won't use his account. I will.
You may not believe me but I have an older sister named Reality Illusionary.
I'm a yaoi fangirl like her and I love rare pairings.
My favorite color is pink n' black.
Favorite character of all time is Beyond Birthday.
Fav Book : I don't like reading for I'm not interested in so I guess that narrows it down to manga, His Dark Materials, and Harry Potter! You know with Lyra and her daemon. It wasn't fair that Lyra and Will couldn't be together.
Pet Peeves : Unlike my sister I like Math. I dislike Sakura and Hinata. I don't do OcxAkatsuki or read them for that matter.
I do not like it if you flame one of my stories and can't do it properly. It sucks ballz. Sign in when you flame. It isn't that hard.
Birthday: November 16th.
Nothing else besides soon I'll be writing a Gakuen Alice fanfiction. I do not support Mikan/Natsume. In fact, I will never, I do not like Mikan. To eww and Mary Sue. As far as I'm concerned she is only there for comedy release.
Though I do like Hotaru,Yoichi, Natsume, and Ruka.
The whole fandom is based on them and there is hardly any originailty. I mean come on people! Have some ideas, get crazy, try something new! I mean I get you like them but really...really 356 pages minus about ten pages are dedicated to the freakning thing.
Sensual, rebellious, and intuitive, the Badass Uke can truly be a work of contrasts - an innocent appearance clothed in dark clothing, and a shy smile with eyes that suggest a naughty, darker nature. They are at once easy and hard to approach, as their energy draws people to them, while their intensity and distrust pushes people away... for maybe more than any other personality, the Badass Uke hides away deep in a fantasy world of their own creation, letting few, if any, in. Searching for the one person able to understand their need for something more, someone to protect them and share that mysterious world with them, the Badass Uke can seem lost and wandering, their loneliness sometimes reflecting an inner anger - as they cannot be content until they have been found and claimed, sensually and emotionally. The Badass Uke personality best (but not always) corresponds with these associations:
My profile picture was done by the awesome Sugarbubblegum333! Isn't it lovely?
THE NARUTARD SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)?: Sasori and Madara-danna.
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)? SASUNARU! -hearts in eyes with giant poster- MY OTP!
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi, yuri or hentai fan?: YAOI ALL THE WAY!
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times?: No!
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: -pouts- I wish.
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character?: Madara-danna. *dreamy sigh* The most powerful Uchiha ever with beautiful eyes and hair. I LOVE YOU!
7. NaruHina or KibaHina?: KibaHina because of my strong hatred for Hinata and love for SasuNaru.
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SASUNARUSASU, BITCHES! The whole series revolves around their bond. Sasuke don't want that pink-haired hoe.
9. Which team is your favorite?: Team 7!
10. Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito): -mumbles lowly as I sit in an emo-corner- I don't wanna talk about it.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory?: Yes, whoever says its someone else is an idiot.
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member?: Sasori.
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke?: Anti- Sasuke. He killed Itachi but I wouldn't wish him dead or anything like that. His emo-duckass still needs to go back to Konoha in order to make sweet love to his Naru-chan, and have beautiful manbabies.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)?: Fuck, fillers. God…, but all normal episodes? Si.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?: YES, every wednesday.
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD?: Yes, but I love him like that.
17. Sub or dub?: Sub, dub is so annoying. If you don't believe me watch Naruto Shippuden on Disney XD. Sasori's dub voice is sexy tho. X3
Future Story Ideas!:
A Fool's Guide to Love: Tom Riddle Style
Genre: Humor and Romance
Fandom. Harry Potter
Pairing: HP/TRJ, HG/RW, OB/WB, and more
Day: October 21st
Chapters: Around 10-15.
Summary: Tom Riddle feels like he's missing something in his life, and that is the emotion love. So, he sets his eyes on a certain green-eyed prophecized child. "I believe couples give each other pet names to show affection. How does snookums sound?" Time Travel.
Title: Pico(Not real title)
Fandom: Percy Jackson
Summary: "Are you pedophile?" was the first thing that Nico said to him after a week of intense staring. Percy straightened up, feeling his cheeks heat up. He shook his head furiously. Nico nodded, eyeing him curiously. "Good," he said, "if you were a pedophile I would've screamed, and you'd be surprised how many old ladies will come to my rescue."
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice|