Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, Merlin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Doctor Who, and Hobbit.
Name: I'll stick with M or Arashi.
Pet Peeves on FF: Mary Sues/Gary Stus for the most part. Super powerful characters are fun to watch, but only if they have either an interesting storyline or an equally-powerful antagonist. That or they have challenges of some kind.
I tend to forget to favorite/note stories of interest. I've lost some really good stories that way. This is a terrible habit and I've really tried to fix it, but at this point since I spend over half my time over on AO3 I've just resorted to bookmarking stories.
I love Harry Potter, loads of other book series, and several other TV fandoms including Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Sherlock. I tend to get into a show for the humor. My favorite 'New Doctor' is Eleven, though I really did like Nine and Ten for their companions and dynamics.
Many of the stories I have written recently (as of 2015 and beyond) are cross-posted to ArchiveOfOurOwn under the name Little_Vesuvius. I created the account earlier this year and have only recently found the password to my Fanfiction.net account so I can keep using it.
Favorite Anime (not in any order): Naruto, DB/DBZ, Fruits Basket, Ceres: Celestial Legend, Sailor Moon, Bleach (to a certain point), Inuyasha, Meitantei Conan/Case Closed.
Favorite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Sherlock (BBC), Daredevil (Netflix), Agents of SHIELD, etc. I'm finding I like Marvel shows/movies better than DCU movies but I'm not sure why, exactly.
Favorite Movies: I can't pick, there are just too many, but recently I'm liking some of the potential I see in Whedon's MCU (but not all the movies; Captain America: The Winter Soldier is a very good one though).
Favorite Books: Uh. All of them? Haven't read a bad one yet though there is this trilogy that I'm in the middle of involving magic and a lot of odd worldbuilding that has me going 'wait what' every few chapters.
I try to update semi-regularly, but I have a sporadic writing style and I tend to develop ideas organically. This often means either I write random scenes or have too many plot lines and stories going at once. I will update when I finish the next chapter of different stories I have out, and that may take me awhile. The stories I previously had up need to be taken down and edited, and so once I find my backup drive and save their master copies over, I'll be taking them down. My writing has changed so much since I wrote Lightning and Whirlpool-Wild Magic that I can't see myself writing it the way I did, though now that I know the possibility is there I'll be retooling it to make it better.
Since writing my Naruto stories, I've changed laptops two times, and both of my old laptops are broken. Sadly, some of the files I transferred from each of them were corrupted and I had no idea they were corrupt until after the laptops broke, so some of my work on those stories has been lost, but not all of it. However, it does mean I lost some of my worldbuilding notes so I'll have to redo them and fix the whole set.
One more thing: I like a lot of authors on this site. Please continue writing. You're all good. Or you will be. I read some stories and I think 'this is a new author' or 'this is good'. But to get good, you need to keep going. Don't give up. I'm not giving up on my stories, but I write for fun, so there may be some time between my updates as I try to work them around my life.
I have an AO3 account as well, and I'm going to start cross-posting stories that I started over there to this account.
Stories planned for 2015 (loosely, unless I make a mistake somewhere and have a new story pop up):
(I wish I could put the same on my AO3 account, since updating an A/N at the beginning of each story is becoming slightly tedious.)
1. Daughter of Ea: This story is already on my AO3 account, and I'm hoping to continue it long into the future. Updates may be slow but the story will generally move in the direction I want it to-or so I hope, when I get a better schedule in place for writing. (State of Chapter Four: In Progress (~40% complete).
2. Coming Home: Sequel to Home is Where the Heart Is. (State of Chapter One: In the hands of my beta reader.)
3. Rising: A Doctor Who story I started writing years ago about an OC of mine with amnesia. (Sneak Peeks contains a very small piece of her story.) (Chapter One: ~60% complete.)
4. (Currently Untitled): Steve Rogers/OC story (set mostly in MCU but with elements of comic book canon and OCs involved) about a not-quite-OC (but someone so minor they are generally ignored) that joins the Howling Commandos. (Chapter One: ~30% complete.)
5. (Currently Untitled): Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy story revolving around an OC named Lora. Jak/OC, starts just after Jak and Daxter finish racing through Fire Canyon. (Chapter One: Editing stages).
6. Sneak Peeks: Will be continued for quite some time, since it helps me add little snippets of stories to the site without hinting too much at what the character is doing in this particular scene. Also may begin containing orphaned stories and ideas that went nowhere.
Friendly Note: I find talking to someone about my ideas helps me work through certain situations. If you have any suggestions/comments for one of my currently in-progress stories (or insightful questions) then please, let me know!
Update Regarding Old Stories: I'm not sure if I will ever continue them, but something is telling me not to drop the idea just yet since each idea had so much potential. I'm currently in the middle of a different fandom, but when I get the chance to edit the storyline and figure out exactly what I'm missing, I'll go back to it. I still haven't found my thumbdrive though, so that's kind of a problem.