Poll: Do you want me to update any of my stories? Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Twilight.
All my stories are on Hiatus. Until I get a review. I can't write for myself I need to know there is an audience. Even if it is a flamer.
Picture; My best friend drew it for me and I love it although in general I do not like sonic &/or any other characters related to it.
I have just started Beta-ing stories so I am on the lookout for new stories to Beta. If you want me to help then just PM me and I will almost certainly say yes.
About me; I live in South West England. In a town famous for repatriations. Once I get addicted to something it I get addicted to it for ages. At the moment it is reading Twilight fanficton. I am in "Ninth grade/ Freshman year" However I am one of the oldest in the year and am doing "Sophomore and higher level" work in most subjects. Either way I could leave school before my 16th Birthday and have passed with 5 A/A* (top marks) GCSEs. 2 ICT, core and additional science, RE, English Media. If I needed to I could do the exam in business and Geography this year and get an A.
My stories; 1 day I got bored and started brain-storming ideas for new stories. Most of them haven't got past a rough outline. Unfortunately for me I have trouble focusing on it so when I update will be when I get around to it. Also I keep coming up with new ideas for it so I am still trying to piece it together. If I can ever get Without Esme moving I may try and combine the songfics with the actual story but that is a long way off so I am just focusing on sorting out all the new ideas and making sure it makes sense.
I may also put my other ideas for stories and if I do it would be likely just so someone else could take it on.
--Normally I review every story I read but lately I have simply not had the time as I am reading them for about a minute at a time. So if I don't review your story then it's probably because I honestly didn't have time--
On this site I like the super fluffy, romantic stories the best. I know its not always realistic... but it kind of makes me forget about the real world for a while. Although I do also like some angsty, drama filled stories just so long as they have plenty of Edward and Bella. :D
About My writing
Trust me when I say this I can not write. If I'm writing something I actually like then it will turn out some-what decent. So just to let you know I'm not a writer. But I'm a reader. I love to read. I will read anything... well not anything, but anything that's good to me. It's sort of like music to me - I like a little bit of everything and it has to be good.
I'm terribly fluffy when I'm writing. There's so many epic and great stories on FF that are filled with angst, violence, and lemons, but uh yeah... sorry not me. I have my fluffiness and will probably always be fluffy. Why can't there always be a happy ending?
Errrmm, things I hate about fanfiction...
1. truth or dare scenes
2. and those IM things. if there's a story plot around it - okay, but usually they're nonsense and aren't funny.
3. Oh! Clubbing - those obnoxious dance scenes. Some of them are good, some of them not so much.
4. Stereotypical characters... I know it's fanfiction and it's canon... but Annoying-shopaholic Alice and No-brains Emmett - just don't do it.
5. grammar mistakes?
8. overly used plot lines... I know some of the writers on here are new, but ... I at least try to make my stories original or different or something. I don't really know what I do...?
9. When stories have 1000+ reviews and I can't even understand why people like the story - like when it's BAD writing.
10. Authors who demand reviews. All the best stories come from people who write for themselves not other people. This is why my writing is short lived.
11. When someone just deletes their story or puts it on hiatus indefinitely. I know there are circumstances, reasons, and blah, but I still don't like it when a story I've been following for 4 months suddenly not going to be updated a simple epilouge will do with more detail later. Deleting, I've had 3 stories I really like be deleted. At least give us some warning so I can PDF it so I can still read it.
12. I get addicted to stories... it can be a problem especially during the school year and the fact that I am already waiting for 52+ stories to update.
I'm usually a terribly nice person. I think my friends would be proud of me actually for being mean right now.
Things I Love about fanfic...
1. Anyone and everyone can post their writing here.
2. Free random GOOD stories? heck yes although my yearly book takeout from the library has halved to 62 this year instead of the 120 last year. *now at 32
3. I don't have to leave my room and can talk online with my friends at the same time and as listening to decent music.
4. People meeting other people and become online buddies - yet I'm still as awkward as in RL.
I recommend everything on my favourites list. But it worked out as 66k words a day for 365 days so unless you have as much free time as I do you don't have to read ALL my recommendations.
Read if you will my stories however if they are on hiatus they probably wont be updated, ever.
A Cullen Wannabe (25)
Anton M (11)
Audrey Grey (0)
Choices HP (5)
EmmaLee Masen (6)
Emmeline Rose (5)
Justine Lark (29)
KlutzLike Bella (6)
Lady Gwynedd (1)
Mk Marie (11)
Morgan Locklear (9)
Nollie Marie (36)
Sea of Topaz (5)
stella luna sky (15)
|Community:||Stories that FelicityT likes and recommends|