Author has written 10 stories for Total Drama series, and Gemma Doyle Trilogy.
Hello peoples! Welcome to my profile! Read the rest of my profile if you want, read my fics, etc.
Guess what? I have a fictionpress too! My penname is "Livvy Grace" so feel free to go check out my stories there!
Stuff you can know:
I play basketball, track and field, and softball. I also like watching basketball, softball, baseball, and football on TV. I come from a sports-loving family, so that's how I roll.
I don't like school very much now. My favorite subjects are English (because of writing) and American History. I absolutely despise Science and Math.
I'm very shy when I'm around people I don't know very well. Once I know them, I'm very outspoken and blunt. I do know when and where to keep my mouth shut, though.
I HATE drama! It doesn't help the fact that it surrounds me where I'm at, and it gets on my nerves. Plus...I've learned girls get really worked up over stupid crap. I'm a girl, and I can be emotional, but some stuff is just plain ridiculous. I also hate the types of people who start stuff constantly, and then they blame other people. If you start stuff with 5 other people, what's the common denominator?
I hate playjorism (or however you spell it). It's rude and illegal. Why would you do it? That's pathetic to me.
I'm into creative arts. I love drama (as in acting), writing, and singing the most.
I love wrestling! What can I say? It's awesome!
I also am a HUGE Naruto and Pokemon fan. If you knew me personally, you'd hear me make references. Sadly, I have few friends that watch Pokemon, and only one or two that watch Naruto that I know of, and they live four hours away, while the rest of my friends either don't watch anime or think any kind of anime is stupid. Naruto and Pokemon are really the only anime I watch now, though. I used to watch Digimon and Shinzo when they came on a lot on Cartoon Network or Toon Disney (You know...before they changed it to whatever it's called and ruined all of it)
Favorite Songs (Not In Order):
1: I Miss The Misery by Halestorm
2: Love/Hate Heartbreak by Halestorm
3: Bad Romance (Lady GaGa cover) by Halestorm
4: 21 Guns by Green Day
5: Ain't No Rest For The Wicked by Cage The Elephant
6: American Idiot by Green Day
7: Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
8: Broken by Seether ft. Amy Lee from Evanescence
9: Forgot About Dre by Dr. Dre ft. Eminem
10: Hero of War by Rise Against
11: Wicked Game by Adam Gontier
12: In My Arms by Plumb
13: It's Not You by Halestorm
14: Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park
15: Like Suicide by Seether
16: Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard
17: The Reason by Hoobastank
18: Second Chance by Shinedown
19: Stand My Ground by Within Temptation
20: Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
21: 45 by Shinedown
22: Bad Company by Five Finger Death Punch
23: Lost In Paradise by Evanescence
24: Heart of Everything by Within Temptation
25: Out Ta Get Me by Halestorm
26: All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You by Halestorm
27: Love Bites (So Do I) by Halestorm
28: Bring Me To Life by Evanescence
29: Awake And Alive by Skillet
30: Hero by Skillet
Favorite Aritsts/Bands (Not In Order):
3: Within Temptation
4: Green Day
6: Three Days Grace
Top 10 Favorite Naruto Characters (No Order, Really):
Favorite Couples From Naruto (No Order):
Favorite Total Drama Characters (Old and New, No Order)
9: Cody (Won me over by punching Duncan)
Note: I used to like Duncan, Courtney, and Gwen, but Duncan became a two-timer, Courtney became even more annoying than in the first season, and Gwen kissed a dude even though he was in a relationship, sort of. Grr. They screwed almost everyone up in that season. I stopped watching it after the Greek challenge because I got so peeved. I'm glad they got new people. Just saying. Anyway, done with my ranting.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (Bolded ones apply to me.)
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? A girl's nail caught on me when we were guarding each other in basketball.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Bulletin board thingy with a picture of a chibi ninja I drew
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Not that I know of
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Rock mainly
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 5:20 PM.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A snack...I'm going to go get one right now...
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Not what, who. That would be my friends because I've hardly seen them this summer because of sports.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? A stuffed frog my friend Ani gave me
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'3ish
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Sometimes
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? The last person I clearly remember? My ex...but it was like one or two tears, then I realized he was a big coward (Guy dumped me through a text that his friend sent me)
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't wear it, so...
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Eye color doesn't really matter. As far as hair...I like darker hair, but I don't really care.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? A pro game or pro event on Live TV. Or maybe a beach or park at night.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Water
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Grilled cheese
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? I don't really know...
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Nope.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Kinda
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't have one
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yeah
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I have 4 dogs and 1 cat
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? I dunno
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Erm...tell them? Duh...
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 8! My lucky number!
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My friend RaeLeigh maybe?
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Hypocrites, liars, cowards, snobs, people that are so happy so much it seems fake, fake people...I could go on, but I don't wanna type all of it.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yep
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I don't know when I need help with tough situations, and I think I can do everything myself.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yeah
37. FIRST JOB? Math Tutor
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes
40. WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Looking at a guy's profile out of boredom
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? When I was 2, they had to surgically put my arm back together.
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My intelligence and my eyes
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? To have a day where I don't feel terrible and can sleep soundly.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I dunno
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I used to
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Erm...I can't think of the name...
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Ehh
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Ham, I guess
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Chewing my nails and cracking multiple parts of my body
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Heck yeah! I'm a blast to be around! Ha, kidding, but seriously, I'd be friends with me.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not at all
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I listen to music and/or write
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Grandparent's house, maybe? After all, I lived there for three & a half years...
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A teddy bear, a jump rope, and those Little People thingies
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 59
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Yes...when I was a toddler.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Yeah, all the time.
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni and Cheese
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Sense of humor, Not a complete idiot, Caring, Tough, Respectful, Into sports, Awesome Personality
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? *takes insanely deep breath* Livvy, LuLu, Liv, Oli, Lu, Livvy Lu, Olive, Oliveball, Lefty (I'm left-handed)
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Halestorm
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? WWE TV events, Naruto, Total Drama: Revenge of the Island, Walking Dead, America's Got Talent, Finding Bigfoot, and iCarly
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I haven't taken those yet
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanillia
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yeah
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Friday. Two and a half hours of softball, and an hour of basketball.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Nope.
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Somewhere between 80 and 90
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? No
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? A TV show
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mother
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their looks. What do you notice first? Their vital organs. "Oh, you have such a sexy-looking small intestine there, and an even hotter liver."
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Hmmm...ya know, I haven't really thought about that...
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Math...oh, how I despise thee...
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? December, baby! Christmas time!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown
86. EYE COLOR? Blue
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? KFC
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Ya know...I've never really tried sushi...
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Last thing I intently watched? Spongebob
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Dec. 25th. Normally, I'd say my birthday...but hardly anything good happens on my birthday...
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Trombone...yeah, I know...It's marching band. I do wanna learn how to play guitar, though...
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Republican
95. KISSES OR HUGS? It depends on the person...
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, without a doubt.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Water, I think...
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't own a car.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? None, but I just finished reading A Separate Peace for my English class.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Dead. That's exactly what it is.