Author has written 12 stories for Final Fantasy VII, Inheritance Cycle, Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.
Hello everyone! * waves *
So I'm Joey AM- I'm weird, nerdy, hyperactive, and depending on who you ask I'm evil and psychopathic. I'm also known for procastinating, being lazy, being a huge dork and making people laugh and cry (sometimes at the same time)
So a little bit more about me-
- I'm an ipod addict
- I'm a huge band geek
- I'm a comic book fan
- My biggest enemy in life is either the sun or my twin who I nicknamed Sunshine.
- My life revolves around people and they revolve around me so we make a very unique and colorful solar system
- People usually describe me as very random and hyper but with that edge that sometimes makes me a b- very mean person.
- And the most important thing- I love fanfiction and it's wonderful people! :)
Music is my muse!
Most epic song I heard this week/ month-
The Beer- Kimya Dawson
- I love this song, so flippin amazing. If you listen to the lyrics they're so real and it truly makes you think
" First I cried for him and then I cried for me, haunted by the ghost of the girl that I used to be"
Other songs that I'm in love with-
Scar Tissue- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Epic solo. That's all the description it needs
Vampire Money- My Chemical Romance
- I sang this at the top of my lungs to some twitards because this is the best diss to that series. Thank you Gerard Way, I found another reason to love you
SephXOC oneshot: I wanted to do one of those 100 themes challenge so I decided to be a conformist and write about everyone's favorite villan.
There's A Class For This:
Larxene and Axel: Random pairing I know! But in my defense these two would be oh so very hot together. Crappy defense...
There's more to come, I plan on spending this year writing more and maybe even revising stories. I might even delete some cause in retrospect, they're kind of... not so fab. But hey you gotta start somewhere.
And now to end this, thanks to all my reviewers and all you who read my stories. Seriously you guys rock my socks off!