Author has written 26 stories for Breathing Underwater, Alex Flinn, and Harry Potter.
Before I do anything else, I would like to say this profile is UNDER CONSTRUCTION. I'm working on it, but I only do it when I have writer's block, cause it usually helps. So I may stop in the middle of a sentence if inspiration strikes me, but I will try really hard not to.
Hey there! My name's Corinne, and that's pretty much all you need to know in that aspect. However, if you're interested, here are some fun facts about me.
My Favorite Books:
--Harry Potter (obviously). In fact, I can't even read most books anymore 'cause they just don't fit the standard. My favorite is DH, and, surprisingly, my favorite part of the whole series is the part where Hermione is getting tortured by Bellatrix...Not because I hate Hermione or because I am evil or anything, but because you get to see just how much Ron loves her. Does that seem odd?
--Percy Jackson and the Olympians. Regrettably, I have only read the first one. In my own defense, though, I haven't been to a library in awhile...
--The Twilight Series. Yes I just said that. For the record, though, I agree that sparkly vampires is a pretty ridiculous notion, and the movies made the whole series suck. Of course, that's pretty normal...
--Storm Thief. Most of you have probably never heard of this book. Check it out.
--The Heir Trilogy. Gotta love 'em.
--Sherlock Holmes, although I'm not sure if that counts as a book.
--Any Star Wars book I can get my hands on. Yes, I am that much of a nerd...
--The Maximum Ride Series, which should have ended with the third one.
--Romeo and Juliet, although they were extremely stupid, but there is just something about whirlwind love...
My Favorite Movies:
--Beauty and the Beast. I will always love this movie.
--Stardust. One occasion where the movie was so, so much better than the book.
--Titanic, the best falling asleep movie ever. Not that it is boring, just 'cause it is very relaxing.
--Armageddon. Hahahaha, Lucius Malfoy is in this movie...That isn't why it is one of my favorites, though, I just thought it was funny.
--My Girl. I cry every time she reads that poem...
--Last Holiday. Queen Latifah, you rock.
--Sweet Home Alabama. Ah, completely predictable romance.
--Edward Scissorhands. I don't know why I like this movie. There is no reason. But I do.
--Serenity. Yays for Firefly!
--Fried Green Tomatoes. This one makes me cry too.
--Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium. :-)
--Martian Child. Such a cute movie...
--There are so many more, I can't even name them all.
My favorite Harry Potter Pairings:
--Harry/Ginny. I don't care what you all say, these two belong together.
--Ron/Hermione. These two belong together, too.
--Remus/Dora. Such a wonderfully cute couple. They are still alive, in my mind. Such an unfair occurrence...
--James/Lily. Of course. Why wouldn't you want them to be together?
--Rose/Scorpius. Sorry to all of you who hate this couple, I accidentally stumbled on a really, really good fanfic of these two once, and I am hooked.
--Theodore Nott/Daphne Greengrass. I wrote a fic for these two once. It was nice.
--Bill/Fleur. How often can you find someone who will stay with you've been the victim of a werewolf attack? Probably a bad example. Happened with L/T too.
--Neville/Luna. Probably the only non-canon pairing I actually like.
--Lily/Snape. Even though it was one sided and it would never have worked anyways...Oh, whoops, I guess that makes 2 non-canon.
--Lily/Remus. I feel like I am making Lily out to be some kind of player...anyways, I blame my love of this pairing on the Love Bite Challenge from PanicAttack757.
My Least Favorite Harry Potter Pairings:
--Hermione/Harry. Ever notice that all the "hints" that they are supposed to be together just point to the fact that they happen to be best friends?
--Hermione/Snape. Let me just say...Barf. Really.
--Hermione/Draco. What the hell? You realize they hate each other, right? You don't just unlearn racism.
--Ron/Lavender. Ron, what were you thinking??
--Harry/Cho. Really? Just...no.
--Ginny/Dean. Cause I was waiting patiently, and Dean ruined it.
--Draco/Harry. Why must we be obsessed with ew?
--Draco/well, pretty much anyone.
--Snape/pretty much anyone, too. Except Lily.
--Remus/Sirius. Please, no.
--James/Sirius. Again, come on, people.
--James/Remus. Let's just play it safe and say let's not pair any marauders together.
My Favorite Bands:
--Owl City. Cause Hot Air Balloon is awesome.
--The Remus Lupins. I love you
--Breaking Benjamin. Go figure.
--Ministry of Magic. Much loves.
A Random Change of Pace (AKA Some other things to know about me):
I am writing a book series, it is nine books long...Wish me luck. I had to kill a character in one of my chapters, and I decided to get it over with before I got too attached to the old guy, but it didn't work, I still cried.
I have two really good friends, and we are the Harry Potter trio, with gender reversals. I am Harry, my best friend (lotsa loves for you girl) is Ron and her boyfriend is Hermione. Yeah, that is a bit strange isn't it?
I have taken on way too many challenges lately. Some are stranger than others. All will be done eventually, I promise! I never back down from a challenge!
I do not read/write slash or femmeslash, and my stories are usually pretty clean, meaning nothing explicit. I will also never read or write something involving huge age differences, except Lupin and Tonks(13 years), but that's canon, so it is okay.
I stole this from AngelicKat445...but I used my own answers.
Name ten of your favorite Harry Potter characters in any order.
2)Albus Severus Potter
1) Have you ever read a 5/10 fic?
Um...No, cause I don't think that would work very well...
2) Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
Lily? Well, Lily is one sexy beast. No just kidding. I'm sure she would seem hotter to me if I was attracted to women.
3)What would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
Well, I'm sure stranger things have happened. I think Ron may be just a little angry, though.
4)Do you recall any good fics about 9?
Yes, quite a few actually.
5)Would 7 and 2 make a good couple?
No, not really. Um, actually, that kinda makes me sick just to think about it...
6)4/8 or 4/9
Well, since James and Harry would just be odd, I am gonna have to say James and Sirius, although that creeps me out a lot too.
7) What would happen if 7 discovered 3 & 8 in a secret relationship?
Well, I would assume Ron would be extremely creeped out, just like I am right now.
8)Is there such a thing as a 4/10 romantic fluff story?
I wouldn't think so, due to the fact that James died a few decades before Hugo was born.
9)Suggest a title for a 1/5 hurt/comfort fic.
"There's always tomorrow"
10)What kind of plot would you use if 4 wanted to suduce 1?
I don't think that would work very well, but hypothetically if it was possible, James would just be his usual charming self. Hermione doesn't hold up well against peer pressure, if you could call it that.
11)Do your read 7 het? How about 9 slash?
7 het: blush 9 slash: No, cause I don't read slash.
12) If you wrote a songfic about 10 which song would you choose?
Well, you don't really know much about Hugo, but I would choose Three Doors Down- "Let me be Myself". It can't be easy to be the son of not one but two of the great heroes of their time.
13)If you wrote a 2/3/6 fic, what would the warning be?
Albus P/Lily E/Teddy L- Possible slash in later chapter...
14)What pick up line might 1 use on 7?
In the unlikely event that Hermione would use a pick up line, or that she would need to use one on Ron, she would most likely say, "It's a good thing I've got my library card, cause I am checking you out." Or something of the like.
But wait! There's more!
2)Albus Severus Potter
Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Number 4 announced he's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Number 5 cooked you dinner?
Number 6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
Number 7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
Number 8 got into the hospital somehow?
Number 9 made fun of your friends?
Number 10 ignored you all the time?
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will number 1 do?
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
It's your birthday. What will number 3 give you?
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does number 4 do?
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will number 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's number 6's reaction?
You got dumped by someone. How will number 7 cheer you up?
You're angry about it afterwards, how does number 8 calm you down?
You compete in some tournament. How does number 9 support you?
You can't stop laughing. What will number 10 do?
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Number 2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
You're dating number 3 and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Number 6 appears to be a player, he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
You had a haircut and number 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Number 8 thinks he'll never get a girlfriend. What will you tell him?
Courtesy of Pixiebookworm:
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD... REPOST THIS iF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL. (I am - I'm a Christian and proud)
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall, door, table, chair, or other large solid object even when it was in plain sight, copy and paste this in your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you think that those kids should just give up and let Lucky have his stupid cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
f you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Empress Caroline of Tamaran, Arle Nadja, GirlWaterShaman, Luna1025, Pixiebookworm, Corinne Marie.
f you think that those stupid kids should just give that Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you ran up a down escalater copy this into your profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile
Too many teenagers aren't virgins, if you're one, copy and paste this into your profile
If you day-dream about your fictional characters and plot lines in class, copy and paste this onto your profile.
And now, for more awesome randomness!
Type your name with your elbow: corinne marie (HAHA!!!)
Type your name with your toes: corinne marie (I didn't even have to backspace that time!)
Type your name with your nose: (It's running, this is not a good idea...) corinne marie (...my keyboard smells like cookies...)
Type your name with you hands while not looking: Corinne Marie (I'm a writer, this isn't that hard.)
Type your name with your tongue: (EW! I just had my feet on this!...) corinned marijde (AW!!!) Stipid chin!
Type your name with your knee: vptglk mm rftg,.mxssdgtlkdf (...okay that one was ridiculous.)
Type your name in text form: 222666777444666633 6277744433. Or in word, 2674663 62743.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? - The one on my foot, I stepped on the corner of a metal bed frame.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?- posters and movie covers
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?- I think I might snore, but no one will actually tell me, and I have been known to talk to people in my sleep.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?- Anything but country and rap. And most screamo. I like to know what words I'm hearing.
7. WHO/WHAT DO YOU MISS?- Duckie :-( I'll see you soon, girly!
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?- laptop
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?- 5 something ish.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?- yep
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?- Yes, but so does everyone else, whether they admit it or not.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?- cheese, pepperoni
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?- Chocolate!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?- kinda
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?- I'm not the kind of person that cares about brand names. In the words of Abby, "I'm not a SNOB."
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?- Love happens when it happens. The heart wants what the heart wants.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU?- Just say it. Words aren't hard.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: I said it. What now?
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES?- Brunettes
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?- not yet.
37. FIRST JOB?- Writer...kinda.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?- haha, that was good times.
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?- reading somebody's profile
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? - Stitches count?
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?- no, but I probably should.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?- as many as I happen to have.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?- Well, I have my grandma's middle name.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?- Sometimes
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?- The yummy smelling ones.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?- sometimes
52. ANY BAD HABITS?- chewing my nails.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?- Well, that depends on the kind of person I was.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?- Not really.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?- write.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? - No, I think I pretty much always made fun of him.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?- Who doesn't?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?- mashed potatoes
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?- NCIS and CSI and Phineas and Ferb. Yeah, don't laugh.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE?- Don't remember, but it got me into college.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?- cookie dough
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? - I think so...it is ten fingers and ten toes, right?
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?- Don't care
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?- ignorance
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?- August (except the bugs.)
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT?- Wendy's
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?- No
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?- NCIS season 1 episode 9 again.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?- Any day that I'm happy.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?- None yet.
99. DO YOU LIKE YOUR NAME?- Yeah, I don't see why I wouldn't.
100. REACH YOUR RIGHT ARM OUT AS FAR AS YOU CAN. WHAT IS THERE?- Nothing, but if I lean, I can grab the cup on top of my tv.
Unsafe External Link