Author has written 3 stories for Star Trek: 2009.
Age: Not old.
Gender: The opposite of male.
1. The Avatar: Star Trek: 2009 (not the airbender) (In Progress)
--Synopsis: This is not who he is. He is human, no matter what science says he is.
2. S'Jenes, the Father of All that is Good and Logical: Star Trek: 2009 (Completed)
--Synopsis: He watches over them even though they're too prudish for his tastes. They will never believe this.
3. Be Careful What You Wish For: Star trek: 2009 (Completed)
--Synopsis: Embarrassing dads and annoying little siblings. It's all the Klingons fault.
1. Momentarily forgetting what a door was after running into it.
2. Forgetting how to open said door once I remembered what a door was.
3. Tripping up the stairs. That's right. UP.
4. I had once fallen and I couldn't get up.
Things That Make Me Cry
1. Link and Midna not ending up together in Twilight princess. D:
10. Bhad spheling and grhammher.
5. Some pairings that I will not mention.
6. An empty wallet
If you think Ilia should burn in Death Mountain so Midna can have Link, paste this on your profile.
If you think Midna was going to tell Link she loves him, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are against fur coats or killing animals just to look good, copy this into your profile.