Author has written 15 stories for Harry Potter, and Skins.
Hi. I like studying in libraries and reading thick books. I like drinking tea in teacups and wearing big sunglasses. I like lava lamps and music with no words. I like when it rains and waking up early. I like accents that aren’t my own and writing in cursive. I like knee socks and high heels. I like love songs and happy endings. I like spelling colour with a "u" and realise with an "s" and writing the date with the day before the month. I like right angles and symmetry. I like baking for people because it makes them happy. I like pretending and laughing. I like boys with ginger hair and men in three-piece suits. I like Saturday mornings and unconditional love. I like perfectionism and right answers and overachieving. I like getting packages in the mail and driving with the windows all the way down. I like sitting in the sun with a big hat on and missed calls and summer storms.
- "In some ways I love everything. It's less...less of a thing than like, less distinct, less particular. I like the things I like but I love everything. There's more choice in like, because even the worst things have things to love in them." Cassie Ainsworth "Skins"
- "You go through so much information in the couse of every day. But it's up to you how you interpret it." Cassie Ainsworth "Skins"
- "I love love. Love is like your best friend that you don't see a lot. You know they're always there but they're just hard to get a hold of. And when you finally do find them, it's just great and you want to hug them and never let go." Cassie Ainsworth "Skins"
- "I always wished I could be a Russian Doll. A red one. With a big pair of bright blue eyes and painted on eyelashes and pink rosy cheeks. Really rosy. And my mouth would be painted on red like a bow. I'd have a flower on my chest - a rose - and two small little hands by my side. And then I could be un-wrapped; two, three, four times until I was small. Really small." Cassie Ainsworth "Skins"
- "Sometimes it can be liberating to be lost." Effy "Skins"
- "Because by reading this right now you are realising the potential of a moment that I start the second I click save. That moment is happening right now. You're in it just as I was however long ago this message says it was posted. How is the future? I expect much of the same only faster. The past is fine. Everyone says hello. So my moment and your moment have linked up and created something new. This new thing is me sat here in the past/present and you, wherever you are in the future/now and whatever that means for the both us. This is the closest we will probably ever come to time travel in our lives. I know. I was disappointed when I found out too." Matty "Skins"
- "'Why are you so interested in amoebas?' 'Oh, they're immortal,' he said. 'Being a person is getting too complicated.'" Margaret Atwood "The Edible Woman"
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Seuss
- "Death is but crossing the world, as friends do the seas; they live in one another still. For they must needs be present, that love and live in that which is omnipresent. In this divine glass, they see face to face; and their converse is free, as well as pure. This is the comfort of friends, that though they may be said to die, yet their friendship and society are, in the best sense, ever present, because immortal." William Penn, "More Fruits of Solitude."
"For those days we felt like a mistake, those times where love's what we hate, somehow we keep marching on." OneRepublic Marching On
"If you are not too long, I will wait here for you all my life." - Oscar Wilde
- "'It is out choices that determine who we are, far more than our abilities.'" Albus Dumbledore "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
- "'All's fair in love and war, and this is a little bit of both.'" Ron Weasley "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"
- "'Harry Potter, it's not Twilight, you know, we're not selling sex.'" Emma Watson "Empire Magazine interview"
-"Keep talking about that ball of light in your heart and she'll come round." Harry, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" (film)
Thank you so much for visiting my profile! I love meeting people, so send me a message if you'd like :)
Love, love, love,
R.W. plus me
7.15.2011: "And to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."
9.15.2011: Sorry for the delays in updating; I just started my freshman year of college and for a while I was debating giving fan fiction up completely, since I wasn't sure I should continue it as a college student, but I realized I could never give this fandom up! So I'm still writing, it just might take a bit longer than I expected because I'm very busy with classes. Thanks!
01.01.2012: Happy New Year everyone! I haven't been here in ages, but one of my New Years Resolutions is to write more, including fan fiction. So I'll try to write when I can! I added to my drabble story, I'm planning on finally finishing "Chess part 2" to "And the Smell of Your Hair" as well as finishing the story, and another Skins-inspired story. So stay tuned! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Unsafe External Link