Poll: Who do you think R is? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for H2O: Just Add Water, and Vampire Diaries.
FANDOMS I WILL WRITE:
H2O: Just Add Water l Teen Titans l The Vampire Diaries l Skins l One Tree Hill l Glee l Dance Academy l Off The Map l McLeod's Daughters l
and many more to come.
Does This Darkness Have A Name?--Bella and Charlotte share a hidden past full of sociopathic disasters, lies, sisterhood, and murder. Their plan is taking action. Soon, it might too late for everyone who ever hoped to live to tomorrow.[H2O: Just Add Water]
Life As Magic Knew It--The friendship is not broken but unexisting. Without their mermaidness to keep them together; the girls are suffering in their own wrong messed up worlds. But can a strange miss-happening of a Full Moon night drive them together for light, or into the dark? [H2O: Just Add Water]
Aftermath Of The Cracked--Elena set harm to herself after the despairing deaths of both the Salvatore Brothers. But now, ten years later; things have changed. Elena is in secret; Damon is reincarnated; Stefan is lost; Bonnie is a feared brokenhearted witch; Meredeth is picking up the peices; and Caroline is now known as the bonkers girl. Will fate catch up with them all? [The Vampire Diaries; books]
Dying Comes With Lying-Emma lives a lonely life burning for memory. Cleo is confused and hungry in her beauty. Bella has flashes of shame in her different days. These are the three best friends Rikki Chadwick left behind; when she mysteriously disapeared a year and three months ago; These mermaids like to lie, and an anonymous evil messenger is sure to make them pay. [H2O: Just Add Water; Premiere Credit to Pretty Little Liars]
Friend me at :
Things I Adore: Supernatural; mermaids, witches, vampires, werewolves (excluding demons--that's some freaky shit), fucked up characters (insanity at it's best), stories that are written in insanity form...even if they don't make any sense, sobs, laughs, fire, ice, life.
Name: Suzanne (I go by Suzza or ZZ on this site).
Description (for all the wannabe ...stalkers/secret admirers out there..): 5'3 (hey, I'm still growing!), pale, wild blonde curly hair, grayish-blue eyes, and a soul to look into. :)
Style: Skirts, lots of skirts. :) Occasional (more than occasional) dresses. Among colors: Black, purple, silver, and gold. I like what I like...but I tend to have better style than most people my age.
Favorite Pairings Of All Time
Raven & Beast Boy
Starfire & Robin
H2O: Just Add Water
Rikki & Zane
Cleo & Lewis
Rikki & Will
Rikki & Lewis
Cleo & Zane
The Vampire Diaries
Damon & Elena
Stefan & Katherine
Stefan & Caroline (a bit AU)
Caroline & Tyler
Jeremy & Anna
Bonnie & Damon (novel series only)
Cook & Effy
JJ & Effy (AU, haha)
Sid & Cassie
Tony & Maxxie (AU)
Chris &...ah, fuck it, I never liked Jal. Chris is a legend though... :'( Maybe the Chris & Cassie friendship...?
Mini & Franky
Grace & Rich
Mini & Nick (lol, I'm not very strong at sticking to one pairing...)
One Tree Hill
Lucas & Peyton
Lucas & Brooke (Sorry, I have split-paring disorder...)
Mouth & Rachel
Quinn & Clay
Amazing Novels You Must Read:
All/great majority of Ellen Hopkin's novels (Identical, Burned, Crank series, mostly).
The Private Series by Kate Brian.
The Alice series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Sheperd.
& many more to come.
Amazing Breathtaking Quotes
Raven: [after she and Starfire have switched bodies] Starfire! You have to calm down. My powers are driven by emotion. The more you feel, the more energy you unleash.
Fang: [to Robin, who's dancing with Kitten under duress] Keep your hands off my girl.
Starfire: [about Slade's invading army of robots] They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?
Rikki: Zane Bennett is a pig. I take a chance to get under his skin any time I get one.
Rikki: We'll draw straws and decide which one of us the others will eat.
Byron: [Emma grabs his but and he turns around to see Cleo] Cleo, nice to see you too.
Elena: You can't kiss me again... it's not right.
Caroline: Are you going to kill me?
Stefan: To beat the villain, Damon. you have to be the better villain.
Chris: It's kind of easy when you've got nothing...because nothing can be taken away from you. But, I don't want nothing anymore.
Cassie: You can put any face behind a mask--but be careful because someone else might be pretending.
Freddie: End? What fucking end would that be?
Tony: I have friends to amuse me, girls to fuck me, parents to feed me. The essentails.
Cassie: I don't know why I am the way I am. Something makes me hate everything.
Brooke: We have a hot tub.
Peyton: At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes...all you need is 1.
Lucas: Does this darkness have a name? This cruelty? This hatred? How did it find us? Did it steal into our lives or did we seek it out and embrace it? What happened to us? That we now send our children into the world like we send young men to war, hoping for their safe return, but knowing that some will be lost along the way. When did we lose our way? Consumed by the shadows, swallowed all by the darkness. Does this darkness have a name? Is it your name?
Favorite Songs Of All Time
Flowers For A Ghost by Thriving Ivory
Running Up That Hill by Placebo
She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
Don't Trust Me by 3OH!3
Hero by Superchick
Shattered by Trading Yesterday
Behind These Castle Walls by Christina Aguilera
Stand In The Rain by Superchick
My Skin by Natalie Merchant
Perfect by Hedley
Hurt by Johnny Cash
Courage by Superchick
I'm Not Your Boyfriend, Baby by 3OH!3
Breathe Me by Sia
Loneliest Girl In The World by Cary Brothers
I'm In Here by Sia
Love The Way You Lie by Eminem
Crawling by Superchick
Wires by Athlete
Forgive Me by Group 1 Crew
Mad World by Gary Jules
Fuckin' Perfect by P!nk
Beautiful World by Coldplay
Crystal Castles by Alice Practice
Nobody's Home by Avril Lavigne
Don't Tell Me by Avril Lavigne
Beauty From Pain by Superchick
I'm Not The One by 3OH!3
Touching On My by 3OH!3
All The Things She Said by t.A.T.u
She Can Get It by Kevin Rudolf
Sober by P!nk
The Funeral by Band Of Horses
Letters From The Sky by Civil Twilight
Secret by The Pierces
Dead Hearts by Stars
I'll Stand By You by The Pretenders
Numb by Linkin Park
They'll Never Know by Ross Copperman
Breathe In, Breathe Out by Matt Kearney
Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless
Breathe by Anna Nalick
Colorblind by Counting Crows
Monster by Lady Gaga
How To Save A Life by The Fray
Listen To Your Heart by DHT
Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield
Hero by Enrique Iglesias
Long Way To Happy by P!nk
Mr. Brightside by The Killers
Skinny Love by Birdy
Ships In The Night by Matt Kearny
Stand Still Look Pretty by The Wreckers
You're Beautiful by James Blunt
Love Song Requiem by Trading Yesterday
Ugly by the Exiles
Written In The Stars by Tinie Tempah
Between Two Points by The Glitch Mob
Under The Sheets by Ellie Goulding
The Climb by Miley Cyrus
Come On, Get Higher by Matt Nathanson
In My Veins by Andrew Belle
Hide And Seek by Imogen Heap
If I Lay Here by Snow Patrol
Not Afraid by Eminem
As you can see, I have no limits to if I enjoy a song. This goes for stories, characters, ect. I do not have a 'type' or 'label' with anything I do. Expect the unexpected...
-when Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because I mean really? who likes lemons?
-when Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
-when Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
-i live in my own little world. but it's ok, they know me there
-your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
Of course I'm talking to myself. Who else can I trust?
Boys are like slinkys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love.
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS:
1) Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping.
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
Evening news is where they say, "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it's not.
Excuse me. Have you seen my sanity? I think I've lost it...
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, then the rest of our lives telling us to sit down and shut up.
Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep-- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
I'm not prejudiced. I hate everyone equally.
If two wrongs dont make a right, try three.
Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
1.IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
2.WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
3.WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Can't Stand It
4.HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Till The World Ends
5.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
6.WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
7.WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
9.WHAT IS 22?
10.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Bring Me To Life
11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
12.WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
13.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
14.WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Forever And Always
15.WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
I Feel Bad
16.WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
17.WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
18.WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
19.WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Me And My Gang
20.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Angels On The Moon
21.WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Never Say Never
22."HOW WILL YOU DIE?
23.WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
24.WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
The More Boys I Meet
25.WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
26.WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
27.WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Breathe In, Breathe Out
28.DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
We Are Broken
29.IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
30.WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
31.WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
32. DO YOU FEEL HAPPY?
Oops, I Did It Again
33. HAVE YOU FOUND YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
34. HAVE YOU ACCOMPLISHED MUCH IN YOUR LIFE SO FAR?
Fly On The Wall
35. IS MUSIC YOUR LIFE?
The Other Side Of The Door
36. ARE YOU IN A RELATIONSHIP?
37. ARE YOU POPULAR?
Break Your Heart
38. DO YOU HAVE A GOOD FASHION SENSE
39. DOES THE PERSON YOU LIKE LIKE YOU BACK?
40. WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN NO-ONE IS LOOKING?
41. ARE YOU A VIOLENT PERSON?
42. DO YOU HAVE A SOCIAL LIFE?
Please Don't Leave Me
43. ARE YOU A LONER?
I Need A Doctor
44. DO YOU HAVE A LARGE CIRCLE OF FRIENDS?
When You're Gone
45. ARE YOU STILL IN SCHOOL?
46. ARE YOU HYGENIC?
47. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST THOUGHT WHEN YOU WOKE UP THIS MORNING?
48. WHAT WILL YOU THINK OF DIRECTLY BEFORE YOU FALL ASLEEP?
49. ARE YOU A MUSICIAN?
50. WHAT ARE YOU THINKING RIGHT NOW?
Take It Off
I believe thirteen is a lucky number.
I believe we all talk to ourselves out of lonliness.
I believe we all find an obsessive character that our heart desires most.
I believe everyone is unique, some just try to hide it.
I believe that the whole world is brainwashed by Society.
I believe that I have no idea why everyone likes waffles so much.
I believe everyone has a soul mate; some people just have more than one: which makes everything a bit more complicated.
I believe the Internet is the most amazing thing ever created by the horrid thing called science.
I believe you have a secret.
I believe you just thought of that secret.
I believe girls are stronger than boys.
I also believe that having a kid is not the reason for my existence.
I believe that I HATE all sexist, and racist people, although everyone is, as they are brainwashed by Society.
I believe no one knows what happens after death, and the only reason old people are so invested into "religion" is because they are in fear of what happens after we die.
I believe that Nerds will one day rule the world, so we better be nicer to them.
I believer Stereotypes are for the hypocrites.
Every single person has one secret that would break your heart.
If we could remember this; I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world.
I think what's wrong with the world, today is that no one says how they feel.
We hold it all inside.
We're sad; but we don't cry.
We're happy, but we don't dance and sing.
We're angry, but we don't s c r e a m.
Because if we did: we'd feel ashamed.
(and that's the worst feeling in the world).
Just because, she comes off strong, doesnt mean she didn't go to bed crying.
And even though she acts like everything is fine
maybe, just maybe
she's really good at lying.
YOUR GUY SIDE: (the things in bold is what I chose. I got this from somebody somewhere's profile)
You love hoodies.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? Bahrain. :)
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say? Forty-five. (Impulse by Ellen Hopkins).
3. What can you hear right now? My next-door neighbors' kids screaming and playing with some sort of...wagon?
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself. Hello, evil hamster who likes to bite. ...I know you miss your brother...but for some reason he got sick and died.
5. Turn on T.V. What show is on? One Tree Hill (Soap Net).
6. Type your name with your elbow. xsujzsann ded
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? My Shit Happens poster.
8. If you could be anybody from Warriors, who would you be? Umm...Greystripe? I'm not sure why; all I know is I loved him and Silverstream together...but then she died. :( Stupid Millie.
9. What happened last time you were typing on this computer? I was typing out a review for some amazing writings by eccentric adolescent.
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? Hrnleusma.
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my knee from when I fell off my bike and my knee started spurting out blood...and lots of scratches on my back from when my sister went mental...
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? White wall... Shit Happens poster, Bulletin Board with depressing sayings and photos on it, Dare To...poster, and a dreamcatcher.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Neither of these I'm aware of.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Anything that draws my soul out and speaks to me.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? ...11:01, I believe.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A clique of friends that will stay by me, and hang out with me on a regular basis...To have friendships like in the TV Shows...perhaps even a relationship...
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Friends from Elementary School.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My computer (hehe), and my credit card. Oh, and my wit and soul, of course.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'3 (still a growing adolescent!).
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No. Once I led an entire group of Senior high schoolers through a VERY small dark haunted house!
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No. :) See question above. But, then again...I do have a duck night light...:/
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My sister. :(
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? ...I don't really have one...
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Well, in ANY person, I absolutely adore green eyes. And then...well, I can appreciate all types of hair. Blonde. Black. Brown. Red. Purple. It really depends on the style. :) I like curls on girls, and spiky hair on guys.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Let's leave that to the imagination... haha, I really... I can picture myself finding the ring and demanding to be proposed to right that moment because I'm tired of waiting...
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Coffee. :) A frappuchino does wonders.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Hmmm, sausage and mushrooms.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Geesh, are you just trying to get me hungry? Because of the question above, I'd have to say pizza. :)
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? ...No... But, I'll add it to my bucket list now that you've mentioned it.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? Hmmm...my sister giving me my 'Lambie' when I was a baby.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? In the immature like-like way? Not really. But, I do love to flirt.
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I don't think so. I can't separate the sides of my hand so...
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Hmm...I adore Wet Seal. But, really, if I see something I like; I'll get it. I don't follow any trends.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes. :)
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A yellow Labrador dog named Butterscotch. But I miss my African Grey bird, Q.
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Leaving where, is the question? It really depends on the person. I have different versions of 'fall in love'.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? ...By having a breakdown and telling them to never leave you because you love them too much. Too many Soap Opera scenes for me. :)
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 3.
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blondes or Brunettes what? I think both can look gorgeous on anybody. It's all how you present yourself. Confidence? They're all kinds of adorable.
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My...mom's. :/
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Ignorant people...(translates into anyone dumb enough to show their racism, sexism, or homophobia...things like this).
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Yes, to Canada. I really would love to go to England, Spain, and Australia though. But, hey...Why are you assuming I'm from the USA?
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? ...er...TV Shows... Is it really shallow to say I can't think of an answer to this question...I know I have them I'd just rather not think of them. Hey, that's my weakness!
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Er...I swear I've met someone...I just forgot. Does it count if I say I swear I saw Justin Bieber on Omegle?
37. FIRST JOB? None Available...yet.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes. :) I got with my friends and called an old friend and pretended that someone (my friend) was murdering me... Ha, funny. Not.
39. DO YOU SWEAR? A fucking lot you fucking bitch! LOL, just kidding...kind of. No, I only do it in a good sense where it has context.
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? I was reading depressingly beautiful and dark fanfiction.
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No. I don't think I have. Does waking up one morning with my right eye being unable to open and having to go to the hospital count?
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My wit (humor)...but not really. That or my style.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No. I will never get them! Braces are a human invention for people to tell you we need something, when we don't. I'll live just fine.
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? I want...world peace. Kind of, actually; I have no birthday wishes atm. :(
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Zero zilch. But, if I do choose to want some; I will adopt. They're are too many unwanted kids in the world meanwhile people are so selfish thinking they have to have their own little 'perfect' (over-populating the world) family.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Suzanne Vega? I was going to be named after a TV Show character...but that didn't work out.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No, only if they're shooting.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Suave. Usually Coconut. :) Good for curls.
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really. Sometimes I practice my autograph, though. :)
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey...Hehe, can I replace that with cheese? I'll eat a cheese sandwich please! Or meatball sub...
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Yes. Picking my nails, scratching my dandruff, looking up porn... Yeah, you did not need to know these things.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Hannah Montana.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? No. Are you kidding me? I act like a really mean bitch sometimes... *awkward*
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? In what? I'd say they do for the first attraction, but you have to remember. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so everyone's beautiful. But, really, when it comes down to it...personalities matter more.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Have breakdowns for my characters (includes a lot of crying and imaginary scenes in my head). Also, watch Skins.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? ...I don't have one. :( Can it be my computer?
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My Barbies... Hey, I play Barbies like you've never seen anyone play before! Welcome to H2O: Just Add Water & 90210 crossover: Barbie Addition! My sister and I have had some pretty sick storylines there...jeesh, I wish I remembered all of them. :)
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I just got a new one cause my old one broke, so... 3. :(
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Not really. I was more of a Teen Titans, Dragons Tale, Blue's Clues, kind of kid. Didn't he end up cussing on live television>?
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? A lot. See stories. :)
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni & Cheese, definitely. Damn, I am hungry.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Someone who challenges me, yet cares about me, and is usually the bigger person for both of us. I tend to edge near bad girl way more than good girl, so I definitely need me a good boy. :) Perhaps, I'll corrupt him.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? ...ZZ. Suzy. ...
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I don't really have one...but I'll put Superchick & P!nk. See my favorite songs above for hours of amazing music. :)
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Hehe... Teen Titans, H2O, The Vampire Diaries, Skins, One Tree Hill...the list goes on, but those have been my obsessions.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I haven't taken the SATs yet. :)
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Something with vanilla and chocolate and amazing flavor. Or plain Vanilla with root beer. :)
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Last time I checked...
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? When I was forced to at school in Fitness class.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? No, I didn't notice that because there IS a #64!!! Yay me!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? ...Something like 80?? I don't know...when my dad's in a rush. *shivers*
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Definitely. It will become a FanFiction ritual.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? No music, all I can hear is my dad's lawnmower.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? ...My aunt. That conversation ended quite horribly.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their hair. :) Then their eyes. And this goes for both guys and girls.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Hmmm, let me get my iTunes out. Randomly: Flowers For A Ghost by Thriving Ivory. Just because the end of 'I'm Only Human' really gets to me each time.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Twilight. LOL, I'll admit it. I only go to those movies to scream out ridicule and ruin everybody else's time.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October...
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Cancer...but it isn't mine. :) I'm a Taurus.
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Either blonde, or dirty blonde. :) Depends on the light.
86. EYE COLOR? Grey-ish blue. :) Oh how I wish they were green.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTURANT? Wendy's.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Not really. I love most other kinds of fish though, but sushi never hooked me. Yet I'm still hungry...
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Skins.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas and Halloween (NIGHT).
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? No... :/
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Independent. :)
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hahaha, either both...or none. It just depends on the person.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Both in different contexts. :)
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A red sparkly print skirt.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have a car, but I would love a white Volkswagon Bug.
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? I'm indulging myself in Impulse by Ellen Hopkins.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Hmmm, non-existent? Other than my flirting... I stray afar from relationships...probably because I have a hard time believe A. Love exists and B. It actually does us any good.
Most Girls Don't Realize These Things:
But most of all
Some ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If You're one of the girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Most Girls Don't Realize These Things'.
98 percent of the world's population believe that they're bringing sexy back. Copy and paste this on your profile if you're part of the 2 percent that never lost theirs.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fell off a chair backwards, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Did you know...
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile!
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
There are so many people who have never been to see a musical or play, and so many high and middle schools who focus more on sports than the Arts. If we didn't have arts then their would be no TV, because we wouldn't have actors, and no TV means no movies. Theater, Dance, Band, Acting, Singing, and the rest of the Arts are a important part of our community too! Support the Arts! If you agree that the Arts should be supported and appreciated just as much as sports are then post this on your profile!
REMEMBER WHEN ..
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate (or close to hate if you're a non-hater) those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto your profile. (LONG LIVE PLUTO!)
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat... wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you' re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU...If you want this kind of guy, copy and paste this into your profile.
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. write the name of a person of the opposite sex
2. which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green.
3. your first initial?
4. your month of birth?
5. which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. your favorite number?
8. do you like California of Florida more?
9. do you like the lake or ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one.)
are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and you life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: you are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the one you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you're initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and you love life is soon to blossom
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If You were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will for very well for you and you will discover the you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr-June: you will have a strong love relationship that will no long but the memories will last forever
July-Sept: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you and you will be glad for the change.
white: You will have a friend who completely confides in ykou and would do anything for you but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to you friends and you love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you Re-post this bulletin in one hours and it will come true before your next birthday!
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
Im STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I’m HOMESCHOOLED so I MUST be a SOCIAL REJECT with no friends, or a SPELLING BEE winner.
I used to CUT so I'm EMO.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever thrown something at your television when you saw a character you despised, whether it be a piece of popcorn, a fork, or a chair, copy and paste this to your signature.
If you hate child abuse and want it to STOP, copy and past this on your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile
If you love to copy and paste things, copy and paste this into your profile.
First day at school:
Falling in Love:
Birth Of Child:
Mama's Song-Carrie Underwood
Bold the Things that are True
You dropped out of high school.
I'm a bitch
I'm stuck in paralell world,
Maybe I'm a dreamer, but I still believe.
Don't start thinking you know everything about me...
Unsafe External Link