Author has written 9 stories for Bleach, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
A cleaner and more random profile. Whoop. Is chock-full of character memes stemming from extreme boredom and writer's block. Go to Meme 6. It's fun.
Transitioning to uni life. Won't be writing so much.
HOBBY: Writing, thinking, spacing out, watching bro gaming
LIVEJOURNAL: I think I'll post some fics here.
FAVORITE THINGS: Books, fanfics, games, dragons...
OTHER: Generally surfs FF using my cell, so OC submissions tend to be half-assed. I'm sorry. I wonder why I always surf the net on my phone, checking out new fics, but I don't do it using the PC. How curious. It also seems to me that I like pairings with characters who are opposites... Ichiruki and Asakiku especially. I ship them hard, compared to Mokokene. I'll walk across fire before I claim to like Kaguya though. I'm probably one of the most biased fangirls you may ever meet. I may not be so bad IRL, but it depends on how strongly I feel about it, I guess. I either love it to bits or hate it to oblivion, or rather, I can't explain why I love/hate something. That's why I can be an utter bitch.
||FICS|| In alphabetical order~
 Childhood: Done for the summer spree at the~ sometimes I wonder just what the heck I write. It just came out the way it is. [Status COMPLETE]
 Coming: I was surprised to see that Waiting had so many favs and reviews, so this was the result. Thanks, you guys! [Status COMPLETE]
 Dark Worlds: Supposed RP which is now a fic. If I can get mods and everything necessary, I might actually make it a forum like it was planned to be. For now, I'll have this. [Status IN PROGRESS; ON HIATUS]
 England Gets Annoyed By: Thanks, boredom! It'll be giving me a hard time for the really obscure people. [Status IN PROGRESS; INDEFINITE HIATUS]
 Holding Back: Considered complete, though I do update occasionally. Wonder why Wind and Lightning are giving me so much trouble. Ah, what prompt is next? [Status COMPLETE; ON HOLD]
 I will never forget the way she looked at me: My first IchiRuki fic. Thank my teacher for the topic, and also, thanks to those who favourited it! [Status COMPLETE]
 Lying In: First Romerica fic. I got booooooooooooored and writer's block and all that whining jazz. [Status COMPLETE]
 Misadventures of a Spade King: Random and stuff. First Kimchiburger. [Status IRREGULAR]
 Open Table: Collection of one-shots, requested or otherwise. [Status ON HIATUS]
 Pos Malaysia: Random missive fic. I seriously need some help overcoming writer's block, and started this to get back into the writing groove. [Status ON HOLD]
 Spring Cleaning: Another Romerica + Asakiku fic (sort of). Craaaaack. [Status COMPLETE]
 Waiting: Ah, yes, one of the fics from the 423 aftermath. I'm not normally so emotionally vested in stories, and for the chapter to bring out such heaviness in me, I just had to write this. Gods, the longing on both their faces... Kubo-sensei, if I haven't saluted you before, I do now. [Status COMPLETE]
||Translation Question 01: Sono haigo ni yonberu namae nante nakattanda. How can I change this into an English sentence? O_o
Current Obsession: Hetalia [specifically AsaKiku *squee]
Current Favorite Character: YONG SOO.
Currently: Insanely busy and lethargic. Final year of school!
Also... saving up my money to get Touhou merc.
Also... writing two original stories. Yeah.
Also... saving up for Arte Stella FUCKYEAH
Also... trying to study.
Also... whipping up multiple fanfic ideas. For one, a 3-chapter fic on Malaysia's "family", history and modern day stuff. Not including Singapore etc. because I don't know the "stereotypes" well enough.
Also... wow, doing a lot of things, amateur translating included. WAIT FOR ME MY ASAKIKU RAWS T_T my eyes hurt like hell trying to identify the kanji. My brain is working overtime trying to construct sentences from some dubious romanization on my part.
FAVORITE PAIRING: IchiRuki
FAVORITE CHARACTER: Hitsugaya Toushirou
Pairing Note: Um, I don't get Ichihime at all. Not hate, but just confusion really. As for other pairings, I'm just meh.
FAVORITE PAIRING: NaLu
FAVORITE CHARACTER: N/A
FAVORITE PAIRING: Mokou x Keine
FAVORITE CHARACTER(S): Fujiwara no Mokou, Kamishirasawa Keine, Mima, Shingyoku
FAVORITE DOUJIN ARTIST: shinoasa
FAVORITE DOUJIN MUSIC: Whatever's by TAMUSIC
FAVORITE TRACK(S): Nostalgic Blood of the East
Random Note: The KeneMoko/Mokokene tag on Pixiv is "もこけーね". Works on Nico too.
Pairing Note: I dislike KaguMoko. Not exactly sorry.
||LEGEND OF MANA||
FAVORITE CHARACTER: N/A
FAVORITE EVENT: N/A
||HETALIA AXIS POWERS||
FAVORITE CHARACTER(S): 1. Romano. Yeah, so sue me. The Asian Trio of China, Japan and HK have been unseated. So has England.
FAVORITE PAIRING(S): AsaKiku (blame the pictures I saved; they're too cute for their own good!!) followed by Romerica [tag "お子様コンビ"]. Blame AozoraNoShita and Coffee Flavored-Fate. Indulging in Kimchi Burger [tag "キムチバーガー"].
Random Note: The tag on Pixiv for AsaKiku is "朝菊" (Morning or Asa and Kiku). At least, one of the tags for it. It works on Nico too. Also, "島国同盟", Shimaguni Doumei or Island-Nation Alliance, which is better for Pixiv than Nico. I have a folder called "Hetalia Collection". I think it's flat out AsaKiku collection if it wasn't for the random Nordics, Almost-Everyone pictures and the rare solos. As of 3/6/11, the folder is 1.70GB.
Pairing Note: I guess for pairings, I'm okay with Ameripan, PruJap, GerIta, Spamano, DenNor, to name a few. I'm sorry, I know you can ship whatever/whoever your like but I can't bring myself to have any USUK and Giripan related stuff. I'm sorry! Yeah, I'm pretty narrow minded in these petty things. I'll try writing them though! It's no good for me to be so prejudiced!
FAVORITE CHARACTER(S): Al!
FAVORITE PAIRING: None in particular.
||YANKEE-KUN TO MEGANE-CHAN||
FAVORITE PAIRING: Shinagawa x Adachi
FAVORITE CHARACTER: N/A
Bakuman, Detective Conan, To Aru Majutsu no Index as well as Railgun
|| RANDOM BOOKS ||
You know, while reading the Thursday Next series, I was thinking if England lived in that continuity, his boss would be... well. One hell of tyrannical, I guess. And he'd piss off Wales seriously. Since Formby would mostly be in power, it'll be OK, to a certain degree...
Character Meme no. 1
First, select your ten fictional characters (from any medium) by whichever method you like best. Then answer the questions below.
1. Japan (APH)
1. Divide the list up by even and odd. Which group of five would make a better Five Man Band (like a Power Rangers team)? Who would you slot in each position: Leader, Lancer (second-in-command), Big Guy, Smart Guy, The Chick? If you think the team would be improved by swapping one character between the even and odd groups, which ones would you switch?
Group 1: Japan, Mokou, Kyu, Keine, Konata
Group 2: Ichigo, Daichi, Touma, Haruhi, Shinku
... um, that's... diverse. If I had to choose, Group One, I guess.
In Group One, the Leader will be Konata, the Lancer Keine, Big Guy Mokou, Smart Guy Japan, The Chick Kyu. I'm sorry, Kyu! It's just that he's useful only in mysteries and puzzles, something both Keine and Japan can do...
In Group Two: Leader toss up between Ichigo and Daichi, Lancer either of the previous guys, Big Guy Touma, Smart Guy Haruhi, the totally unfitting Chick Shinku.
I don't think I can switch any of them, nor want to. It'll be fun to see them mesh. Heh.
2. Gender-swap 2, 8 & 10. Which character would have the most change in their story arc? Which the least? Would any of these characters have to have a complete personality change to be believable as the opposite sex?
Gender-swapping Ichigo, Haruhi and Shinku. The one with the most change would probably be Haruhi, since the main plot is her crossdressing anyway. The least could be Shinku's? Ichigo can remain a brash, albeit girl, person, so it's fine. Probably can get along well with Rukia. Ha.
3. Compare the matchups of 1 & 8 and 5 & 9. (Ignore canon sexual preferences for the moment.) Which couple would be more compatible? Which couple would be more plausible to people from either principal's home culture?
Matching Japan and Haruhi, Kyu and Konata. JaHaru would be more believable and plausible. QNata would be... just... no.
4. Your team is 3, 4 & 9. The mission consists of a social challenge, a mental challenge and a physical challenge. Which team member do you assign to each challenge?
Team Mokou, Daichi and Haruhi. This is too freaking obvious. Mokou goes physical, Daichi social (come on, he doesn't always talk with his fists, and that's for Hana) and Haruhi mental. Great team!
5. 7 becomes 1's boss for a week in some plausible fashion. How's their working relationship?
Keine becomes Japan's boss. She freaking rewrote his history, didn't she? Ahem. So anyway, they'd do just fine, I'm sure. No big shakes.
6. 2 finds him/her/itself inserted into 6's continuity. As far as anyone other than 2 or 6 is concerned, they've always been there. What role would 2 be presumed to have had in 6's story, and could they fit in without going wonky?
Ichigo finds himself partnering with Touma. Hell, that would be useful especially when fighting Kanzaki. Both can do great as the wannabe heroes, saving Index, Mikoto, ZA WARUDO.
7. 3 and 5 get three wishes. The catch is that they have to agree on all three wishes before they get the benefits of any of them. What three wishes would they make?
Mokou and Kyu? Holy shit, what the hell would they wish for? Um... 1. I wish to see my father again. I'm stuck on 2 and 3...
8. 1 and 2 are brainwashed by a one-time artifact that works even on people immune to mind control to attack and kill 4. They keep their normal personality, skills and competence level, except any Code vs. Killing has been turned off. Can 4 survive? How?
Japan and Ichigo have been brainwashed to attack Daichi. OH MY GOD. He's so gonna die, unless thinking of not confessing to Hana = powerup.
9. 6, 7, 9 & 10 must help an orphanage full of small and depressed children have a merry Christmas. Who does what, knowing that at the very least the kids will be expecting a visit from Santa?
Touma, Keine, Haruhi and Shinku. Okay... Touma would be bumbly Santa, Keine motherly Santa, Haruhi stoic Santa, Shinku... what can the doll do?
10. 3 and 8 are challenged to circumnavigate the Earth in eighty days or less, using only forms of transportation invented before 1900. Can they do it, or will they be fatally distracted by sidequests or their own personality conflicts?
Mokou and Haruhi. They can do it. Both are quiet and determined.
Character Meme no. 2
Directions: Choose 10 characters (preferably from the same fandom) and answer the questions that follow. No peeking until your list is done!
Let's take the Hetalia fandom!
1. Characters 4, 9 and 10 are at an arcade. What game do they choose to play, and who wins?
England, Veneziano and Romano at an arcade. Er... won't both Italies run at the sight of England? XD;
2. Make up an e-mail address for 6.
3. If 8 had an iPod or some kind of music player, what kinds of songs would you find in it?
Sweden with an iPod? Imagination overload... but I guess I'll find Ievan Polka and the original Carameldansen.
4. What would you do if 9 suddenly paid you a visit?
5. Do you think 6 and 4 are made for each other?
What. What I say.
6. 1 challenges 3 to a no-holds-barred duel. Who will win and how?
Prussia VS Hong Kong. Heh, HK's going to win hands down. Fireworks rock.
7. 7, 2 and 1 order a pizza. What toppings does each one request, and what do the others think of the choices?
Iceland, Japan and Prussia order a pizza. Would they even think of ordering pizza? Well, Prussia, maybe... he'd ask for... wurst? The others won't mind so much, I think?
8. What subject would 1 teach if s/he were a teacher/professor?
P-PRUSSIA TEACHING? What is this world coming to? Uh, social studies?
9. 5 and 10 go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do?
Austria and WTF Romano. I have absolutely no idea.
10. 6 sings karaoke and dedicates a song to 7. What song would s/he dedicate and why?
Australia sings to Iceland. Uh, no, no, no. And even if it did happen, I don't know enough songs to put here.
11. How would 9 court 6?
Veneziano romancing Australia. WTH? Um... pasta?
12. Describe the relationship between 2 and 8 in the canon. Would you change it? Why?
Relationship between Japan and Sweden. R-right... um, they don't have any moments so I can't change it.
13. In your list, who do you think is the perfect match for 3 and why?
For Hong Kong? Well, I'll go with the flow and say Iceland. Can somebody tell me why this pairing came about in the first place? It's not like I don't like it but what made fans think they suit each other? The stoicism?
14. 2 has a dream where 10 tells him/her to save 1, who is facing certain doom. What would 2 do?
Japan has a dream where Romano tells him to save Prussia. Right... go ninja-esque, Japan!
15. 9 and 6 are about to get married, until 3 crashes their wedding and abducts 9 against his/her will. 6 follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her archrival, 1. They must then hijack some form of transportation from 8 in order to get to 3’s lair, where they must fight against 3’s evil zombified minions. What will happen next?
Veneziano and Australia are about to get married until Hong Kong crashes their wedding and abducts Veneziano against his will. Australia follows them but must forge an uneasy alliance with his archrival, Prussia. They must then hijack some form of transportation from SWEDEN! in order to get to Hong Kong's Lair, where they must fight against Hong Kong's evil zombified minions. What will happen next?
This is on so many levels of wrong I don't know where to begin.
16. 9 receives a gift from 1. Does s/he open it or not? If so, what is inside?
Veneziano receives a gift from Prussia. He'll open it and inside would be something of Germany's... I guess.
17. 4 is walking home when s/he sees a cute fluffy creature, which promptly begins rubbing itself against his/her legs. Will s/he kick it away, or take it home?
England is walking home when he sees a cute fluffy creature... of course he'll take it home.
18. 8 is dared by 4 to strip while pole-dancing in front of 7. Write a short dialogue about this.
Sweden is dared by England to strip while pole-dancing in front of Iceland.
... HOLY -
E: ... good luck, Sweden.
S: W're's m'wife?
I: ... leave.
19. What smiley/emoticon would best describe 5?
20. If you had the chance to rewrite 1’s life, how would you change it?
I'm not sure. Would it need changing?
Which Hetalia Character Are You?
The Axis Powers
North Italy (Feliciano Vargas)
[ ]You were bullied a lot in your childhood.
Germany (Ludwig Beilschmidt)
[x]You're very stoic and serious.
Japan (Kiku Honda)
[ ]You're very mature.
Strange, considering in personality quizzes I keep getting Japan. And the odd Greece, Egypt to name but two.
The Allied Forces
The United States of America (Alfred F. Jones)
[ ]You love hamburgers.
The United Kingdom of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland (Arthur Kirkland)
[x]You like tea. [Green tea, mostly. I hate, hate Jasmine Tea.]
France (Francis Bonnefoy)
[ ]You're very affectionate.
Russia (Ivan Braginski)
[ ]You had a very sad childhood.
China (Wang Yao)
[ ]You're very mature.
I'm most like England... I'm hardly any of the Allies -w-;
Austria (Roderich Edelstein)
[x]You are very well-raised. [Um... debatable? o_o]
Canada (Matthew Williams)
[x]You're often ignored by people.
[ ]You smoke.
Hungary (Elizaveta Hédeváry)
[x]You have a potty-mouth. [Swearing at screens, much?]
Lithuania (Toris Lorinaitis)
[x]You're very loyal.
Poland (Feliks Lucasiewocz)
[ ]You're very flamboyant.
Prussia (Gilbert Beillschmidt)
[ ]You're quite mean-spirited.
Spain (Antonio Fernandez Carriedo)
[x]You are clueless about things around you.
South Italy (Lovino Vargas)
[x]You tend to overreact a lot. [After looking at some of my answers in the memes below, I have decided I overreact.]
Austria, Lithuania and Poland? What kind of combo is that?
Personality Thing no. 1 [Because I'm Bored]
You Are An ISFJ
You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
In love, you express your emotions through actions.
At work, you do well in a structured environment. You complete tasks well and on time.
How you see yourself: Competent, dependable, and detail oriented
When other people don't get you, they see you as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut
Character Meme no. 3
1. Choose 8 OC's, if you don't have eight, borrow some off of friends!
1) Midori H. (Bleach)
1) You are reading in a tree and then  calls for you; what does he/she want?
Midori: Hey, rewrite the story if you grouse over it so much!
Me: I don't! I don't grouse over it! I've got no time anyway geez!
2)  tells you he/she needs help with an outfit because he/she is going out on a date with some one.
Yuka? On a date?
Yuka: ... this is pathetic.
Me: Hey, just go along with the meme! Don't always be so antisocial...
Yuka: Says you, the personification of antisocialism.
3)  wakes you up in the night to tell you a secret, what is it?
Me: Nngh... what is it, geez...
Malaysia: I unno. I'm supposed to tell you a secret, but you know everything about me, right?
Me: Mostly... let me go back to sleep...
4)  falls for you! What do you do?
Ack! No! She's got Hisagi! The only thing to do now is PANIC! ... whatever.
5)  and  are fighting over you. Do you stop them or walk away?
Stop them obviously. Midori has Hitsugaya and Ryuu is supposed to be in the VN project. Which is on hold.
6) You see  and  kissing! How do you feel?
I'll be going WTFWTFWTFWTFWTF because they're from different worlds. It's a great thing Ryuu wasn't in 8, or I'll think they're both totally drunk. Or brain dead. *has set Ryuu and Kei as rivals even though they weren't supposed to be in the same Touhou story*
7)  asks you if you have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
A state asking me if I have a BF. What am I supposed so say other than "no"?
8) You all go to a theme park for the day and you go on a roller coaster! Only you get stuck at the very top with .
Me: KEIIIIIIIIIIIIII, can't you use your water manipulation to get it moving?
Kei: WTH? Ask that bastard Ryuu to do it!
Ryuu: I've got enough mundane spellcards and I'm not going to add another one!
Me: Wait, where is he supposed to be?
9) You save  by doing his/her homework for him/her, he/she gives you a kiss on the cheek!
Me: I-I'm not in the VN...! And why didn't you use your mundane spellcards?
Ryuu: I can't possibly do that, and I'm going along with the meme, remember? *rolls eyes*
Me: Why you - !
10)  tries to tell  how he/she feels about him/her, you hear all of this.
Midori: Well, Pe-Perak, is that how you pronounce your name?
Midori: I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, really... but I wouldn't mind making friends with you.
Me: ... well, no comment?
11) What is the worst name  has ever called you?
Malaysia: Ah? What's up?
Me: Nothing. It's the meme.
12)  adds you as a friend on Facebook.
Yo, Win! Didn't know you resort to FB as your rumour mill.
13) You come home late and  tells you that someone called for you earlier but you weren't in.
Me: Arghhh... what's the cell for?
Midori: I did say that, but probably for the meme, the person didn't have your number.
Me: Right, right...
14) You find out that  and  are going out.
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! WHY, ANNA? I'm sorry that I'm undecided who your love interest would be, though my friend's already shipping you with (bleep).
15) Who do you love most out of  and ?
How about neither? While writing Malaysia's family stuff, I forgot completely about Perak and Kei is an OC of an incomplete story.
16)  walks in on you showering, how do you react?
Me: WTH MALAYSIA!
Malaysia: Maaf! Sorry! Gomen! Duìbùqǐ! Joesonghabnida! Desculpe! Khēda!
Me: ... where did you learn some of them...?
Malaysia: Oh, you know, Korea keeps loaning my sisters dramas, kak Melaka still knows some Portuguese...
Me: ... right. At least you didn't go into dialects, and GET THE HELL OUT!
17)  gives you a golden bracelet for you birthday, how do you thank them?
I'll give Anna a book. It's probably easy for her to make gold.
18)  is STILL trying to get !
WTH Midori! You've got a steady boyfriend... I think...!
19)  takes you rock climbing and falls, do you catch him/her in time?
She won't fall, and she won't need me of all people to catch her.
20) Anything to say before this quiz is over?
I tag whoever who's bored enough!
Character Meme no. 4 [If you haven't guessed it already, I'm seriously bored here]
1. Romano [APH]
1) If #8 was involved with both #7 and #4 how would #7 and #4 react when they found out about one another?
If Kaya was involved with both Ryuu and Misaka, how would they react when they found out about each other? My God, Kaya, I didn't know she was a player! She's married to Shuujin O_O and Ryuu... I doubt he'd enter a relationship with someone older than him no less, and Misaka wouldn't be interested in her. If Ryuu and Misaka do meet up, well, let's just say it can go either way.
2) #2 and #5 are saying their vows when the doors are thrown open and #11 marches in demanding that the ceremony stop because #11 is in love with #5 and cannot let them marry #2. Does #5 go back to #11 or stay with #2?
Ichigo and Daichi are saying their vows when the doors are thrown open and Landen marches in demanding that the ceremony stop because he's in love with Daichi...
THE HELL. Ichigo and Daichi would never get together, and Landen's married to Thursday.
3) #7 has a phobia that involves #1. What is the phobia?
Ryuu has a phobia that involves Romano?! O_o uh... fear of... cursing? *shot*
4) #9 and #12 are having a movie marathon night. What movie does #9 pick and what movie does #12 pick? Is #12 happy with #9 pick and vice versa?
Kyon and Julia are having a movie marathon night. Kyon would just pick that movie with Mikuru in it and Julia might pick Titanic for no other reason than I have no idea what movie to choose. Neither would be happy.
5) #10 is in an unhappy relationship with #4 and realizes that he/she should be with #2 instead.
Momiji is in an unhappy relationship with Misaka and realizes she should be with Ichigo instead. Um... no comment.
6) #3 is pregnant with #9 baby. How does #5 react?
Suiseiseki is pregnant with Kyon's baby. Daichi would go all WTF because how can a doll get pregnant?
7) Does #3 handle commitments well?
Um... I don't know.
8) If #12 suffered from a mental disorder what would that disorder be?
Julia with a mental disorder? Sad to say, it'll be depression. ... no pun intended.
9) #1 sees #4 with #8 and knows that #8 is involved with #6. Does #1 tell #6 that #8 is cheating or does #6 deserve to find out on their own?
Romano sees Misaka with Kaya and knows Kaya is involved with Ran. ... ... ... other than gaping, I don't know what Romano would do.
10) #11 is set up, by #10, on a blind date with #7. Does the date go smoothly, and has #11 decided that he/she wants to kill #10 before the date has ended?
Landen is set up by Momiji on a blind date with Ryuu. Aha, Momiji might get killed if she didn't have her sword with her. But she does, so he'd think of killing her - debatable - but can't do anything.
11) #2 and #3 have been dating for a year. Where does #2 choose to pop the question?
Ichigo and Suiseiseki? Wow. I thought she liked Jun. Er, he'll pop the question at... ... where would he do that?
12) #9 wants to end their relationship with #5 . How does #9 choose to do so? Heartbroken #5 has a one night stand with #3.
Kyon wants to end his relationship with Daichi and no wonder. He would just flatly say it's quits. And Daichi has a one night stand with A FREAKING DOLL. Hello? What's wrong with you?
13) #11 and #12 married. How does #12 handle #11 death?
Landen and Julia are married. They're both already married. Julia might cry? I dunno.
14) If there was one thing #7 could change about their life what would it be?
He won't want to be under that mysterious [to readers at least] grandfather of his. Too bad it's not updated yet...
15) If #5 could say anything to #10 what would they say?
Daichi to Momiji? Why would he say anything to her?
16) A drunken #8 comes home and finds #1 in bed with #11. How does #8 react?
Drunk Kaya finds Romano in bed with LANDEN HOLY SHI -
17) Is a sweet love scene between #6 and #9 possible?
Ran and Kyon? Nu-uh.
18) #7 and #4 are bitter rivals. What made them rivals?
Ryuu and Misaka are rivals. If Ryuu were Touma, I could say why. Or Misaka being Q. Otherwise... I don't know.
19) Is a happily ever after possible for #1 and #12?
Romano and Julia. NO, no.
20) #4 undergoes a gender-swap. Who would he/she sleep with first? #6 or #5?
Misaka becomes male and chooses between Ran and Ryuu? If at all, Ran, I guess? Shinichi would kill her/him though.
21) If #7 had to be stuck on a island with #2 or #3 which would #7 choose? Why?
If Ryuu had to be stuck with either Ichigo and Suiseiseki... he would rather go alone, TYVM.
22) #1 and #2 are romantically involved when #1 original love, #11 returns from the dead. How does #1 handle the person's return?
Romano and Ichigo are ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED! EGAD! Romano's original love Landen - I don't want to continue, man.
23) #9 is forced to choose who will live between #3 and #6. Which one does #9 choose to live?
Kyon is forced to choose who will live between Suiseiseki and Ran. Ah, himself? O.o
24) #7 falls in love with #8. When #7 gets the opportunity to be with #8 he/she is happy... until he/she finds out that #8 is only using him/her to get close to #2.
Ryuu falls in love with Kaya... then Kaya is using him to get close to Ichigo. What am I supposed to say?
Character Meme no. 5 [Can't remember so many names... ha.]
Taking the To Aru Kagaku no Railgun and Hetalia fandoms~
2. Uiharu (Railgun)
3. Japan (APH)
4. England (APH)
5. Kuroko (Railgun)
6. Saten (Railgun)
7. America (APH)
8. Misaka Mikoto (Railgun)
9. Hong Kong (APH)
10. Last Order (Railgun/Index)
11. China (APH)
12. Konori Mii (Railgun)
Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Saten and China? Never, of course. Er, if it's well written, maybe?
Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
... yes? I don't know, since Romano's now the top of my list. *shot*
What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Konori got Misaka pregnant? They're both girls! What would happen... eh, Kuroko would go insane first, of course...
Can you rec any fic(s) about Nine?
Ah, not really. I'm far too selective about what I read -_-;
Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Saten and Uiharu? They're practically a canon yuri couple, so yes.
Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Kuroko with either Hong Kong or Last Order? She either has to teleport the fourth wall or become a lolicon.
What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
America walked in on Uiharu and Konori having sex. Oh dear. He just might be shocked and run out to tell someone?
Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.
Japan and Last Order...
Japan decides to visit Academy City to check up on the Level Fives. He bumps into a little girl who appears to have lost her caretaker...
Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Romano and Misaka? Uh, no. Maybe? They're both uber tsunderes, for sure.
Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
America/Konori. Er... ... ... Esper and Nation. *shot*
What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?
I... don't know. Romano and England... huh. Maybe they're both drunk.
Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?
Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?
I dunno. I used to, anyway.
Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?
Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?
Uiharu, Kuroko and England? Ah, no.
What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?
MISAKA MISAKA IS SO HAPPY! ...?
If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, which song would you choose?
Um... how bout the OP or ED?
If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warnings be?
Romano/Saten/Konori. WARNING: Crossover insanity.
What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?
"I'll buy you some candy, okay?" I guess.
When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
What is Six’s super-sekrit kink?
Flipping Uiharu's skirt.
Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?
HOLY - I... don't know.
If Three and Seven get together, who tops?
Aha, America, obviously.
“One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three.” What title would you give this fic?
Romano and Hong Kong are in a happy relationship until HK runs off with England. Romano, broken-hearted, has a hot one night stand with China and a brief unhappy affair with Konori, then follows the wise advice of Kuroko and finds true love with Japan. Eh, Kuroko's advice is frankly dubious, and Romano to have an affair with Konori, unhappy or not, is impossible. Title... An Almost Sensible Situation.
How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
Character Meme no. 6 [Narrative Style!]
Supposed to be detailed, but I've got writer's block and all that jazz. Have fun, though.
I. Choose up to five (5) of your favorite original story characters that will embark in this role-play. If you don't have five (5) then leave them blank (or create a character on the spot!) Be sure to give a little description of them:
2. Richmond, Annabelle. An aloof girl who is a mage. Her long brown hair is done up in a messy bun. Her eyes are grey. She's quite tall, as well as powerful. She does not care for what people think.
3. Grayson, Sam. A stereotypical happy-go-lucky guy, most of the time. He has a crush on Anna, but she obviously doesn't notice, being too busy with honing her skills. I can't remember how I described him, sadly.
4. Hanamura, Keiichi. An immortal guy who has power over water. He is Fujiwara no Mokou's childhood friend, he having drunk the Hourai Elixir by accident. His hair is white, but kept in a neat ponytail and very much shorter than Mokou's.
5. Mizushima, Yuka. Another aloof character. Her hair is red-brown and her eyes are also grey. She is shorter than Anna by a good 9 inches, though. A shinigami.
II. One of your characters decides to make a grand entrance into a random tavern. How does that go? Pick either Character One or Character Four :
I pick Kei.
Having heard news of Ryuujin's - a water dragon - "image", Kei bursts into the tavern, ignoring Mokou's protests. His eyes sweep the room as the customers ignore him in favour of their alcohol, though some do give him curious looks. He catches the eye of one and he swiftly makes his way over. Silence befalls the crowd as they realize who he's talking to.
III. Jealous, Character Three tries to make a grand entrance as well but somehow fails… why is that?
Sam, thinking: Just who is that guy? Wait, he's talking to that person? No wonder no one's looking at me! Argh, I need some clues where to find Anna, and this is just swell.
IV. A character is surrounded by many enemies and decides that the only thing they can do is fight! How does that go? Pick either Character Two or Character Five
I pick Anna.
The girl fingers her sigil. It's nicely warm, all ready to make mincemeat of the ogres around her. She doesn't really need to use it, but she'd rather they go down and stay down. She clears her mind and time - very subtly - slows. She throws her sigil up to the air, and snaps her fingers. In a blaze of light, the creatures are gone, leaving faint scorch marks on the ground. She conjures a feather and purposefully leaves it in the empty gap where she once stood. They'll know that she has been here.
V. Character Three is depressed and decides to get drunk.
He chuckles wryly to himself. Yeah, just great. Anna's now like that and she definitely knows nothing about how I and - no, I don't want to think about that guy. Why, Anna, why? What is your purpose for that? Huh, at least I'm a freaking legal age. Might as well do the cliched thing and get wasted. But still... I do want to tell her someday. Sam raises his head from the counter. "Hey, give me the strongest thing you've got."
VI. An event like no other takes place and Character One and Character Two get into a battle to the death. Who wins?
Midori VS Anna.
"So... Richmond-san, was it?"
Anna waves a hand dismissively. "Please, knock off the honorific. I'm not used to this."
"Then, I might as well call you Anna," Midori slowly, almost carelessly, unsheathes Natsu Fuyu. "It has come to this, hasn't it."
"Of course," Anna has her sigil out. Midori can almost see herself reflected in its midnight gleam.
"Let's do this, then."
Midori shunpo's to Anna, who sidesteps and fires off a chain of spells. Midori deflects them with Natsumi, though she flinches with the force. And she's not even warmed up, she thinks grimly. She blasts off ice at the other girl, who melts it with a mere flick of the wrist. Tch, Anna once again dodges a lunge. Her steps are almost like teleportation, and I can't teleport. How troublesome. The mage showers the shinigami with fireballs who either freezes them or shunpo's away. The dance continues, and Midori slowly but surely weakens. Anna's perhaps, sole weakness, as her classmates know, is her inability to teleport. She has been touted as overpowered, but it's all the better for her. Her mastery of the Physical branch of magic allows her to have extraordinary stamina. "I win."
Ah, I think... I found another weakness.
VII. Character Four or Character Five accidentally drink a love potion. Who do they fall in love with first? Character Two or Character Three?
Kei accidentally drinks a love potion. He "falls in love" with Anna - much to Mokou's distaste. Anna only dispels the potion's effects and continues travelling by mirror.
VIII. Since Character Four or Character Five are under a love spell, how do they try to spoil their partner?
K: Come on, Anna. How about I tell you what I learnt of immortality? I've got a lot of research material for you too.
A: I don't need it.
IX. Character Two tries to steal from either Character One or Character Five. Do they succeed?
Yup, Anna succeeds. She's a current Mary Sue with only one known weakness and another which I have yet to figure out. And I didn't even mean for her to be Sue-ish in her power.
X. Character Three throws a slumber party but only invites one person. Which character did they invite?
Sam invites Anna, of course. "Hey, Anna, come over to my house for a slumber party!"
"... what's that?"
XI. All of the Characters get together for a 'wholesome' dinner… does it go well? Give details.
Midori, Anna, Sam, Kei and Yuka are eating dinner. Both Midori and Sam are trying to get conversation going, but the other three are not the slightest bit bothered and are either concentrating on their dinner or spacing out. They eventually give up and talk exclusively between themselves. Sam talks about how Anna disses him, more or less. Midori commiserates and tells him about Hitsugaya. They both sigh and wonder why their lover/love interests are so much more interested in work.
XII. Mysteriously, Character One dies. Character Three and Character Five are the only ones around. How do they react?
"M-Midori! Holy shi - who did -" he pours his magic into a spell, trying to find out how she died.
"Grayson, I would think that isn't necessary," Yuka says clinically. "She's dead, and we shouldn't waste time trying to seek revenge. We're not the slightest bit close to her."
His eyes blaze. "Aren't you two of the same kind?"
"So?" she replies shortly.
"You're such a bitch," he spits.
"You better realize that the world has always been so," her voice may have suppressed fury. Her voice, however, is as flat as always. He cannot understand her, and does not want to. Yuka says no more and leaves the scene, leaving him alone with Midori's body.
XIII. Character Three gets into an accident. What were they riding? How did it happen?
You arrive, breathless. The doctor is standing at his ward door. "The boy insisted he could cure himself," he tells you. "A run in with the Wingless won't be easy to cure, but you probably know how stubborn he is."
You nod. "Should I convince him to rest?"
He looks at you with a raised eyebrow. "The only one he'll really listen to is that girl, right?"
You return a pained smile. "Even though she's the one who did it to him. Accident, my foot."
"It's just the way he is," he pats your shoulder and walks away.
XIV. Character Two tries to get a job with the help of Character Three and Character Four. How did that go?
"For the last time, I don't need your help. Look, Kei's backing off."
"He doesn't know you! I do! Let me help!"
"Sam Grayson, you're being utterly annoying. And I also told you I would do fine solo," Anna grits out.
"But - "
"Knock it off, Grayson."
"Thanks, Kei. Please leave."
Sam wonders where did she go wrong.
XV. Character Three or Character Four decide to leave a tavern. How does that go? Why did they leave?
Picking Sam again. He seems to pop up often.
He stares into the pint of whatever. Well, yeah, it's alcohol, but he doesn't know what it's called. Who gives a shit now though? He's halfway to being drunk, and he should keep drinking. But he doesn't. He thinks of Anna. He gnashes his teeth. He just wishes he could do something - he laughs bitterly to himself. She had always been a different class from everyone, even before he figured out he -
He downs the mug and slams it on the counter. He slaps money down on the wood. "You okay, pal?"
"Just fine," he plasters on a fake smile and saunters out, a little unsteady. He's got a long way to go.
XVI. Character One wakes up in the bed with a random character of your choice!
She peels open her eyes and yawns. She's sure she slept enough, but she still feels tired. She dimly notices that this is... isn't her bed. She sits up abruptly. She's fully clothed, so who - ? She turns and sighs with relief. It's just 'her' Toushirou. She kisses him gently on the forehead, marvelling at how different he looks when relaxed. She lightly steps off and goes to freshen up.
XVII. A character of your choice becomes a supreme being and creates the world in their image.
She had ditched her old cloak. Her new one, a smooth black, just like her sigil, is much better. The world looks just about the same, because she's not the type to go on a rampage. Her best asset is her power, and does she use it to manipulate anything and everything. Some were of course, harder, but she has always been strong. She can do anything, and now, the world is hers. There, there are her Wingless. They blend in so smoothly, and that's the beauty of it. It looks normal, but nothing will ever be the same again. She sighs contentedly. Yes, this is her life.
XVIII. Before we go, all of your characters want to take a moment to ask you (their creator) for something that they have always wanted.
1. "Well, I'm fairly happy with what I have now. Perhaps, I should just need to say thank you."
2. "I want you to continue writing my story. I'm fine with you making me powerful. And do I really need to end up with either of those guys? Pssh."
3. "Gods, don't make Anna like that! That's all I ask!"
4. "Why don't you write mystory too?"
5. "... *sigh* I have to open up. Do I have to? I just want to stay alone, and you know why."
Character Meme no.7 [Randomly generated; supposedly done with friend names, but who cares?]
Characters Undergoing Meme-Torture: Arthur Kirkland, Honda Kiku, Im Yong Soo, Li Xiao Chun, Lovino Vargas, Hasunuma Midori, Mizushima Yuka, Nobunaga Win, Mori Suzuran, Ibara Hikari
1. Would you marry Arthur Kirkland?
Actually, why not?
2. Will Ibara Hikari eat those green eggs and ham?
I don't think she's ever read of Dr. Seuss, so no.
3. If Honda Kiku were to be mistaken for a celebrity, who would it be?
Er... I don't know enough celebs.
4. If Mori Suzuran played in a movie, what kind of character would they play?
She would be the sadistic villain arch-type.
5. How did you meet Im Yong Soo?
I didn't, but I'm trying to RP him.
6. What musical instrument would Nobunaga Win most likely play?
7. If you could do anything with Li Xiao Chun, what would it be?
Make fireworks? *rubs hands gleefully*
8. Ever slept in the same room with Mizushima Yuka?
It would be physically impossible to do so.
9. What is one thing Lovino Vargas isn't exactly made for?
Battle, I guess.
10. Does Hasunuma Midori have any pets?
Unsafe External Link