Poll: In Not easily Forgiven, should I have Dumbledore stay the kind mentoring figure? Or should I make him turn manipulative? Your choice! I'm leaning towards him staying kind and mentoring, but I don't really know for sure yet! Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Hey everyone. This is important, so please read. My stories are not being abandoned. I'm just rewriting some old ones, working on new ones, and working on 2 adopted stories. I'll try to get some chapters up as soon as possible!
Favorite books: Maximum Ride series, twilight Saga, Harry Potter Series, The Underland chronicles, The Host, The House of Night series, and many, many more! Basically, I just love books!
Pets: A Dachshunds named Amelia
Favorite movies: New Moon, Eclipse, Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 7, Seabiscut, Black Beauty, The black Stallion, The young Victoria, Avatar, Elizabeth, Elizabeth: The golden Age, The King's Speach, and So many more!
Favorite hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, yeah.
Favorite animal: horses!
Favorite color: red
Appearance: er...two eyes, one nose, two ears, hair, one mouth...do you really need to ask?
Favorite quotes from books:
"Okay! A princess!" Said Gregor. "But that's just some junk the cockroaches made up. Nobody's going around calling me prince."
"Well if that's what's bothering you, you'll be prince Gregor from now on." Said Ripred. -Gregor and the Code of Claw. Book 5
Instinctively I started to panic when Dr. Martinez strapped my arm down, and then the panic just melted away, la la la.
Someone took my other hand. Fang. I felt his calluses, his bones, his strength.
"I'm so glad you're here." I slurred, smiling dopily up at him. I took in his startled, worried expression but dismissed it. " I know everything's fine when you're here." I thought I saw his cheeks flush, but I wasn't so sure of anything anymore. I felt a couple of needle pricks in my arm, and said mildly, "Hey."
"That's just the local anesthetic." explained Dr. Martinez. "I'll give it a minute to take effect."
"Oh, look, the lights are so pretty." I said dreamily, having just noticed them.
I smiled at the way the lights were dancing overhead. pink and yellow and blue. I felt some pressure on my arm and thought, I should look over and see what's going on. but then the thought wsa gone, sliding away liike Jell-o off a hot car hood.
"Yeah, I'm here"
I struggled to focus on him. "I'm so gad you're here."
"Yeah I got that."
"I don't know what I'd do without you." I peered up ar him trying to see past the too-bright lights.
"You'd be fine" He muttered.
"No." I said, sudenly struck by how unfine I would be.
"I would be totally unfine. Totally." It seemed very urgent that he understand this.
Again I felt some tugging on my arm, and I really wondered what that was about. Was Ella's mom going to start the procedure any time soon?
"It's okay. Just relax." He sounded stiff and nervous. "Just...relax. Don't try to talk."
"I don't want the chip anymore." I explained groggily, then frowned. "Actually, I never wanted that chip."
"Okay" said Fang. "We're taking it out."
"I just want you to hold m hand."
"I am holding your hand."
"Oh, I knew that." I drifted off for a few miniutes, barely aware of anything, but feeling Fang's hand still in mine.
"Do you have La-Z-boy somewhere?" I roused myself to ask, every word an effort.
"Um, no" Said Ella's voice, somewhere behind my head.
"I think I would like a La-Z-Boy." I mused, letting my eyes drift shut again. " Fang, don't go anywhere."
"I won't, I'm here."
"Okay, I need you here. Don't leave me."
"Fang, Fang, Fang." I murmered, overwhelmed with emotion. "I love you. I love you sooo much." I tried to hold out my arms to show how much, but I couldn't move them.
"Oh, jeez" Fang said, sounding strangled. -Maximum ride saving the world ad other extreme sports. book 3 chapter 30
Some Favorite Quotes from A VERY POTTER MUSICAL:
"'Hey, this is stupid dumb little sister Ginny, Ginny, that's Harry...That's Harry Potter, Harry Potter.'-Ron
'Ooh! You're Harry Potter! You're the boy who lived!' -Ginny
'Yeah, and you're Ginny' -Harry
'Oh...it's Genevra' -Ginny
'Cool, Ginny's fine'" -Harry
I LOVE A VERY POTTER MUSICAL!!!
Funny Random Things...
Boys are like trees - they take 50 years to grow up.
It takes 47 muscles to frown, 13 to smile and absolutely none to sit there with a dumb look on your face.
Don't follow in my footsteps . . . I run into walls.
I’m not afraid to die. I just don’t want to be there when it happens.
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?
The road to success is always under construction.
If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.
Save the earth. It's the only planet with Harry Potter.
The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide.
Sometimes I wonder "why is the Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
Basic Definitions of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
When the going gets tough, the tough get duct tape
If Barbie's So Popular, Why Do You Have To Buy Her Friends?
Life's Greatest Pleasure Is Doing What People Tell You Not To Do
Never Go To A Doctor Whose Office Plants Have Died
Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinion, It Just That Your's Is Stupid
Man Invented Language To Satisfy Their Deep Need To Complain
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You'd better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
"Just wait until we get home."
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don'thave wonderful parents like you do."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze thatway."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don 't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
BEST FRIENDS 'N FRIENDS:
FRIENDS:never ask anything to eat or drink
BESTFRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food
FREINDS:Call your parents Mr. and Mrs., and grandma and grandpa
BESTFRIENDS: Call your parents MOM and DAD GRAMS AND GRANDPA
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying MAN we screwed up
FRIENDS: Will pick out a cute chick-flick to watch with you on movie night
BESTFRIENDS: Will pick out "The Ring" for movie night then scare you and himself/herself in the process
FRIENDS: Never see you cry
BESTFRIENDS: Wont tell anyone else you cry... just laugh about it when your not down anymore
FRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and say nice to meet you
BESTFRIENDS: Meet your boy/girl friend and scare the BLEEP out of him/her by threatening to break every bone in his/her body if he/she hurts you
FRIENDS: Will say you can do better
BESTFRIENDS: Will call him and say"you have seven days to live"
FRIENDS: Ask why you're crying
BESTFRIENDS: Already have a shovel ready to bury the loser that made you cry
FRIENDS: Will help you move
BESTFRIENDS: Will help you move a dead body
FRIENDS: help you up when you fall
BESTFRIENDS: continues walking while saying, "Walk much dumbbutt?"
FRIENDS: give you their umbrella in the rain
BESTFRIENDS: take yours and say, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
FRIENDS: wipe your tears when you're rejected
BESTFRIENDS: goes up to him and say, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
FRIENDS: will bail you out of jail
BESTFRIENDS: would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
BESTFRIENDS: Have you on speed dial
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff and give it back a few days later
BESTFRIENDS:Lose your stuff and tell you, "my bad .. here's a tissue"
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you
BESTFRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography about your life
FREINDS: Will leave you behind if that's what everyone else is doing
BESTFRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door
BESTFRIENDS: Would walk right in and say,"IM HOME"
FRIENDS: Have to be told not to tell
BESTFRIENDS: Already know not to tell
FRIENDS: Are through high school /college (drinking buddies)
BESTFRIENDS: Are for life
FRIENDS: Comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: Go over to his house and kick his butt
FRIENDS: Bail you outta jail
BEST FRIENDS: Sit next to you singing the jail song
FRIENDS: Tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
BEST FRIENDS: Are the ones getting fined by the police with you
FRIENDS: Think you're insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
BEST FRIENDS: Are jumping right after you
FRIENDS: Come over every couple of months for a sleepover
BEST FRIENDS: Are your weekend boarders
FRIENDS: Are offended when you make fun of them
BEST FRIENDS: Kick your butt and all's forgiven
FRIENDS: Are shy around your boyfriend
BEST FRIENDS: Will tease him till he blushes redder than a fire engine
FRIENDS: Don't see you if you're sick
BEST FRIENDS: Are asking why you're sitting in bed under a blanket with a thermometer, book, and your phone
FRIENDS: Call you retarded for running through the bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
BEST FRIENDS: Are screaming and running with you
FREINDS: Will ignore this
BESTFRIENDS:Will repost this crap.
You know you live in 2009 when...
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7.As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
8. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
9. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
10. You were too busy to notice number five.
11. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
12. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: Yes, and this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Woman: Sorry, there are no services today.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: But would you stay there?
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Woman: Really, I'd put f and u together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Woman: Seeing your back would be pretty amazing.
Man: Your face must turn a few heads.
Woman: And your face must turn a few stomachs.
Man: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
Woman: Okay, get out.
Man: I think I could make you very happy.
Woman: Why? Are you leaving?
Man: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Woman: Nothing. I can't talk and laugh at the same time.
Man: Can I have your name?
Woman: Why? Don't you already have one?
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: I'm God's gift to women
Woman: God certainly has a sense of humor.
Man: Haven't I seen you some place before?
Woman: Yes, and thats why I don't go there anymore
Man: Can I buy you a drink?
Woman: Actually I'd rather have the money.
Man: How did you get to be so beautiful?
Woman: I must have been given your share.
The Rules of Hogwarts
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office (but arn't we?)
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter (but he needs it!)
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick (there's a trick for that?)
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar (dang!)
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination (it's more reliable than Trelawney though)
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms" (but he's irish!")
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-
making strategy. (true...just bet that he/she will be gone by the end of the year.)
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month" (but he has one!)
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand (awww)
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals (they arn't?)
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force" (but it is!)
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work" (it would count)
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot (they look completely identical though!)
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it (what if a tickling charm backfires?)
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive (definately the Gryffindors!)
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast (but they are knights!)
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"(who would want to hug them?)
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways (why not?!)
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor (but it's a teacher burn...)
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort (he needs one!)
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy (awww...they would love him!)
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling (he has voldemort senses?! OH MY GOSH!)
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full" (eww)
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell (what would it do?)
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate (but...it makes a bam sound)
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween (you're right, stupid
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bee's" (They're bees?!)
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge (...hahahahaha)
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core" (too late...Harry beat me to it.)
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin (I didn't do it! they already had it!)
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers (...sorry Hermione...)
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion (but it's thick and smells good...)
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends" (er...)
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts (...hahahahahah! oh my god! that's a great idea!)
36) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous (...that's right...I have a pair of fangs)
37) I will not lick Trevor (but my chocolate frog's name is Trevor!)
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey" (really? That's where all mine came from.)
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween ( but I already have the costume!)
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously (he does! the hooked nosed, greasy haired git!)
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various
directions (poor painting...)
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet ( YES I AM!)
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice (wha? but...but...IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE! AND I WILL DO IT AGAIN!)
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God (ewww...my oppinion of god has changed completely)
THINGS I HATE AND FIND FUNEEE!!
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their butts!
5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, it can't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbie?
The Twilight Oath
I promise to remember Bella Each time I carelessly fall down
And I promise to remember Edward Whenever I'm out of town
I promise to obey traffic laws For Charlies sake of course
And I promise to remember Jacob When my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Carlisle When ever I am in the Emergency Room
And I promise to remember Emmett Every time there's a huge boom
I promise to to remember Rose Whenever I see someone that holds pure beauty
And I promise to remember Alice When I'm at a mall and a cute outfit spots me
I promise to remember Nessie When I see that beautiful curly hair
And I promise to remember Esme When someone tells me that they care
I promise to remember Jasper Whenever my emotions are unfurled
And I promise to remember the Volturi When someone speaks of dominating the world
Yes I promise to love Twilight Wherever I may go
So that all may see my obsession Because I know what the Twilighters know
Lessons Learned in Twilight:
2. The future is not set in stone.
3. Men are crabby when they're hungry.
4. Nothing beats an irritable grizzly bear.
5. True love knows no boundaries.
6. Some people are just danger magnets.
7. Even eternal enemies can work together to save something they love
.8. Forget the fangs - real vampires sparkle!
9. Soul mates exist, even if it takes 100 years to find them.
10. Porshe 911 Turbos make really great bribes.
11. Friendship is like the sun on a cloudy day.
12. Snow just means it's too cold for rain.
13. Family is about more than just blood.
14. What's worth doing is worth over-doing.
15. Losing your temper can be hair-raising.
16. "Vegetarian" has many meanings.
17. Even monsters can hold on to their humanity.
18. There are exceptions to every rule.
19. Always verify bad news before doing something stupid.
20. Hearing voices in your head doesn't necessarily mean you're crazy.
21. Love means being willing to sacrifice your happiness for another's.
22. Cold hands = Warm heart.
23. Not breathing is uncomfortable.
24. Stupid lambs and masochistic lions make quite a pair.
25. Romeo was an idiot.
26. Twilight is the saddest and safest time of day.
27. Extreme sports should not be attempted alone.
28. Life is worth very little without someone to share it with.
29. Space heaters can be very annoying.
30. Love can make even the most miserable places paradise.
Possible Bellas in my story Not Easily Forgiven
For the last one, just ignore the Lily Evans part. Bella is supposed to look like lily. Either one of them works. Personally, I like the last one best, but the others also have Bella's characteristics. She should look sly and cunning, but also pretty and innocent. She holds grudges. She needs to be really devilish. also,Bella has hazel eyes like James.
Also, I have decided to rewrite a couple of my stories. "It's Coming, the Apocalypse is Coming" is one, and the other is "How the Bloody Hell did they Get Together?"
I just read over them, and quite frankly, they suck. So, I'm going to rewrite them and put some more planning into them. :p I don't usually plan my stories...I just write them as I go...I should definitely start planning them.
If any of my work shows a resemblance to yours or anyone's that you know, then please know that it is unintentional. I try very hard to never copy other people's work. Thanks! If you see anything that you think shouldn't be in my stories, then please tell me!