Poll: Which story should I start next? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Twilight.
Hey! I just want to say that I am an absolute Twilight addict! I read a variety of books, but for now I'm probably only going to write about Twilight. (Check out www.bookbyyou.com. Really cool. Expecially the book First Bite.)
I'm in love with Twilight, the book I'm currently reading is New Moon (for the 9th time. It's my third favorite book in the series, because Edward wasn't there. It would've came in fourth, but Jacob imprinted on Renesmee in Breaking Dawn. I give it a 9 and a half.) and Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristen Cast. (This is my second on in the series, I read Betrayed first. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! A 10, all the way!)
I love sushi and Italion food, and I have a strange OCD with big dogs. I mean, if a big dog even comes up to me, I'll scream bloody murder. I don't have anything against dogs, (I have a 4 pound peek-a-poo, and you don't even want to know how many dogs my dad has.) I just don't like big dogs. Twilight - said peek-a-poo - is actually my best friend. She never tells any of my secrets! LOL!!!!!!! . . . I am such a dork . . .
Wet paper seriously gives me the creeps, and since I saw the movie Remember Me, I'm facinated by 9/11, I always want to cry if I think of the ending to that movie. Bin Laden is going to Hell, and I'm glad.
I am a Christian, so I wanted to repost this.
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, she asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to cry.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked her for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
She was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
You're never alone...
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
Believe in God and he'll always be there to protect you.
Please post on your profile!!
Random Things About Me
I recently bought a skateboard, and am learning how to ride.
I LOVE my skin when it's super pale, it makes my eyes look even brighter.
I have sunglasses with plad lenses! HOW MUCH MORE AWESOME CAN YOU GET!?!?!?!?!?
I have severe mood swings, A LOT!!!!!
I love music from the 80s and 90s. Just not the boppy side of the 80s.
I like rap music, but only if it's the real angsty kind. Eminem is one of my favorites!
I NEVER chew my fingernails when they're painted. However, when they're not . . . . let's just say that no nail is safe.
When I'm in a good mood, I'm the life of any party. When I'm not, run for cover.
This is a quiz i did, where you put your MP3 on random then answer the questions according to what song it plays next.
1. How does the world see me?
Mean-Taylor Swift: I'm going to sit in a corner and cry now . . . .
2. Will I have a happy life?
Spinnin'-The Ready Set: Ummmmmm . . . . . I'll be dizzy a lot?
3. What do people really think of me?
Revenge-Plain White T's: Well, I do like some good revenge . . . .
4. Do people secretly lust after me?
You're Not Sorry-Taylor Swift: No, I'm NOT sorry I asked this question.
5. How can I make others happy?
Our Song-Taylor Swift: I can give them music?
6. How can I make myself happy?
Fearless-Taylor Swift: I can be fearless! Finally, something that makes sense!
7. What should I do with my life?
Faster- Plain White T's: I should buy a fast car!!!!!!!!!
8. Will I ever have children?
Bella's Lullaby-Carter Burwell: I guess they'll marry vampires.
9. What is some good advice for me?
Eyes on Fire-Blue Foundation: DON'T EVER SET YOUR EYES ON FIRE! IT'S VERY PAINFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. What do I think my current theme song is?
Shut Up-Black Eyed Peas: I swear, I'm not a mean person, people!!
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Gives You Hell-The All-American Rejects: Why does this thing think I'm such a cruel person?
12. What song will play at my funeral?
Beat of My Heart-Hilary Duff: Oh, the irony . . . . . .
13. What type of men do you like:
Don't Stop Believin'-Journey: I like optimistic guys!
14. What is my day going to be like?
Decode-Paramore: I'm gonna have a lot of Algebra!
15. Why am I here?
My Immortal-Evanescence: So I can marry a vampire! EDWARD IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16. What will people remember me for?
Dead on Arrival-Fall Out Boy: . . . . . I'm going to be in an epic car crash?
17. What song will I get stuck in my head tomorrow?
High Voltage-Linkin Park: Too late, it's already there! Suckers!
18. Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Fly Away-Black Eyed Peas: I'm not just leaving, I'm FLYING out! . . . . . You know you're jealous. . . . . .
19. What will this year be all about?
Papercut-Linkin Park: I'm gonna watch out for lots of papercuts.
20. If you reached the top of Mount Everest, you would scream:
Stay Beautiful-Taylor Swift: Yeah, STAY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! To everyone but Paris Hilton, cause, lets face it, if she's not, she'll just get plastic surgery anyway. She needs no one's hope.
21. The next time you stand up in front of a group of people, you'll say:
Points of Authority-Linkin Park: Finally, I'M IN CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . . . . . We're all going to die . . . . . . . . .
22. Your message to the world:
Where Is the Love?-Black Eyed Peas/Justin Timberlake: Really, where is it? . . . . . . . . . Justin Timberlake is hot . . . . . . . . .
23. Your deepest secret:
Lips of an Angel-Hinder: Awww . . . . . I always knew my lips where soft.
24. Your innermost desire:
Jenny Was a Friend of Mine-The Killers: I have always wanted a friend named Jenny. It all started when I watched Forest Gump . . . .
25. One of your many memories makes you think:
What a Catch, Donnie-Fall Out Boy: Ummm, is that a fishing joke of some sort?
26. Somewhere in your wedding vows, you'll include:
Leave out All the Rest- Linkin Park: "JUST SKIP THAT PART AND GET ON WITH IT!!!!!!" Yeah, that sounds like me.
Awesome-Tastic People Who Read My Stories
The Whisky Lullaby
Mrs.AliceLCullen - Review
Jordan'sWife1 - Favorited Story
Softball lover12345 - Review; Favorited Story
Shizuka Taiyou - Favorited Story
What Happens In The Dark
trumpetgurl - Favorited Story; Story Alert
KaitoIceCream - Author Alert
Softball lover12345 - Review
My Private Morgue
ParamoreDecoy - Story Alert
bitascull - Favorited Story; Story Alert
Softball lover12345 - Favorited Author; Author Alert; Review; Favorited Story
madeliefje - Review
Music-Luver-Twilight - Review; Author Alert; Story Alert
belver13 - Story Alert
Supernatural2010 - Favorited Story
Layfra02 - Story Alert
navywife410 - Favorited Story
Moonlight116 - Favorited Story; Review (I used her idea on chapter 6.)
Pixie-Chix911 - Favorited Story
DramaQueen1996 - Favorited Story
booklover1901 - Favorited Story; Review
thetwilighttale - Favorited Story
VictoriaRc - Author Alert
JACOB-BLACK-LOVER4712 - Favorited Story
RogueRaina - Favorited Story
twilightsinger - Story Alert
yawsummer - Story Alert
trumpetgurl - Story Alert; Author Alert; Review; Favorited Author; Favorited Story
KakeKake - Favorited Story
Twilightobsessedmuch - Favorite Stories
TrapedInsideADream - Story Alert
vote4cupcakes - Author Alert
ANIMERULES08 - Favorited Story
his golden perfection - Review
'"my private morgue" fan - Review
TwilightFREAKK44 - Favorited Story
chaz21 - Favorited Story
Music-Is-My-Life '97 - Favorited Story
Hannah3479 - Story Alert
Luna Shoane - Story Alert
debbie2369 - Favorited Story
Aforeverandapromise - Favorited Story
SKaylor95 - Favorited Story
twilightlover4ever - Favorited Story
What Do You Mean?
Mrs.AliceLCullen - Review
ATTENTION: My computer decided to spontaniously delete tons of e-mails about people favoriting, reviewing, alerting, etc. me and my stories due to a viris. If your name is not on here, and you have reviewed, favorited, alerted, etc. my stories or me, tell me and I will put your name on here immediatly. Thanks!
I wanna put a few things out there, so you know what to expect from my stories.
1. I don't write stories where just one person is compleatly out of character for the book. (I have to admit, though, the story can be absolutly hilarious sometimes, but only if the right author is doing it.)
2. If I ever decide to write a multiple-chapter story, I won't go more than a few months without updating. (I just hate it when people do that!)
3. I'm not going to make Renesmee age so fast that she doesn't get to be a child for more than a few years like she did in the book.
4. For all those Team Jacob people out there, to you I promise that I won't ever let any wearwolves suffer, as in there love lives. Especially not Jacob. (Even though I'm Team Edward all the way, Jacob has a special little place in my heart, too.) I promise I'll always let him end up with someone.
5. I won't ever make Edward or Bella gay. (Not that I have any issues or grudges against gay people, I realt don't! They are people with feelings and are allowed to make their own decisions and I respect their rights as human beings.) It's just that, I want Edward and Bella to end up together and that can't happen if one of them is gay. (As for Jacob, maybe sometime in the future. I'm actualy thinking about what I would do if I did decide to make him gay. Maybe a JacobxPaul . . . . LOL!)
6. I won't ever let Jacob Imprint on Renesmee, or any other kid I decide to give Edward and Bella. (He'll imprint on someone, just not Renesmee. I didn't like it when it happened in the book and I don't like it when it happens on FanFiction, when it does, I actualy stop reading the story. It's very rare that I keep reading, it has to be one hell of a story. Those who do continue to be read should feel honored.)
7. I won't ever do the wrong pairings. I stick to the book. (EdwardxBella EmmettxRosalie JasperxAlice and CarlislexEsme is the way I'm gonna write it.)
8. Edward will never be portrayed as the bad guy, ever. He may get a firm or protective sometimes with Bella, but he won't ever do anything that he wouldn't do in the book.
9. Okay, I know I said I was Team Edward (And I am!) but I'm not going to turn one of my stories into one of those where Bella picks one and the rest of it is the other one's sob story because they just keep going on about how the unpicked character is in so much pain. I think that when authors do that they just ruin their whole story.
10. I don't ever write leamons or smut, under any circumstances.
These are iron clad, and, unless I take one of them down, this is how my stories are probabily going to be.(Unless, of course, I get enough reviews to sway me otherwise.) If you don't like my stories; I'm so sorry, I'm sure there are plenty of other authors out there who will write the story the way you want it to be written, and If you want to stop reading my stories and go to one of those other authers, I'm okay with that, not everyone likes the same thing.
Best Movies Ever
Home Alone 2, Lost In New York
Madea's Family Reunion
Madea Goes To Jail
Diary Of A Mad Black Woman
P.S. I Love You
Lying To Be Perfect
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Catch That Kid
In The Land Of Women
Alice In Wonderland (Both versions!)
Best TV Shows Ever
Whose Line Is It Anyway?
That 70's Show
Avatar: The Last Airbender
Dancing With The Stars
Hot In Cleveland
Best Books Ever
The Twilight Series - Stephanie Meyer (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn)
Go Ask Alice - Anonymous
Roll Of Thunder, Hear My Cry - Mildred D. Taylor
Among The Hidden - Margaret Peterson Haddix
Hanging On To Max - Margaret Bechard
The Blue Bloods Series - Melissa de la Cruz (Blue Bloods, Masquerade, Revelations, The Van Alen Legacy (Suggested by ParamoreDecoy))
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
The House Of Night Series - PC Cast/ Kristin Cast (Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Untamed, Hunted, Tempted (Suggested by ParamoreDecoy))
The Vampire Diaries - L.J. Smith (The Awakening/The Struggle, The Fury/Dark Reunion, The Return/Nightfall (Suggested by trumpetgurl & ParamoreDecoy))
Fallen - Lauren Kate
Torment - Lauren Kate
Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side - Beth Fantaskey
The Short Second Life of Bree Taner - Stephanie Meyer
Best Bands Ever
Three Days Grace
Theory Of A Dead Man
Death Cab For Cutie
The Black Eyed Peas
The Last Goodnight
The Plain White Tee's
Best Songs Ever
Missery Bussiness - Paramore
All Around Me - Flyleaf
Sorrow - Flyleaf
Stop and Stare - One Republic
Secrets - One Republic
Betty Davis Eyes - Kim Carnes
Cassie - Flyleaf
The Diary Of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
Beautiful Bride - Flyleaf
Take A Bow - Rihanna
Jack and Diane - John Mellencamp
The Boogie That Be - The Black Eyed Peas
Whisky Lullaby - Brad Paisley/Alison Krauss
Hey Mama - The Black Eyed Peas
Anxiety - The Black Eyed Peas
Fly Away - The Black Eyed Peas
Hands Up - The Black Eyed Peas
Labor Day (It's A Holiday) - The Black Eyed Peas
Latin Girls - The Black Eyed Peas
Let's Get It Started - The Black Eyed Peas
Soul Sister - Train
Hey There Delilah - The Plain White Tee's
Let's Get Retarded - The Black Eyed Peas
Sexy - The Black Eyed Peas
Shut Up - The Black Eyed Peas
Smells Like Funk - The Black Eyed Peas
The Apl Song - The Black Eyed Peas
Where Is The Love - The Black Eyed Peas
Animals - Nickelback
Far Away - Nickelback
Fight For All The Wrong Reasons - Nickelback
Follow You Home - Nickelback
If Everyone Cared - Nickelback
Next Contestant - Nickelback
Tick Tock - Kesha
Take It Off - Kesha
Photograph - Nickelback
Just Say Yes - Snowpatrol
Seventeen Forever - Metro Station
CrushCrushCrush - Paramore
Riot - Paramore
Innocence - Avril Lavinge
Girlfriend - Avril Lavinge
When You're Gone - Avril Lavinge
Why - Avril Lavinge
Tomorrow - Avril Lavinge
Think Twice - EVE 6
Pictures Of You - The Last Goodnight
Boy's Don't Matter - LoveSick Radio
Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
How To Save A Life - The Fray
I Don't Wanna Be In Love - Good Charlotte
Love The Way You Lie - Eminem feat. Rihanna
Not Afraid - Eminem
There's more than this, but i'm too lazy. I'll finish later.
Side Note: If anyone has any suggestions for one of my lists, sent it to me!
People Who I Love (As Friends) (not in order)
1.) Ashi (Okay, I'll admit, that one is in order)
If any of you want to be on my friends list, tell me. I will be a little picky, as in, I'll read your home page and one of your storys.
That's about it for now, later.