Author has written 17 stories for Gallagher Girls, and Harry Potter.
Christmas Holidays! has been taken down because it was against the rules, and I was going to be reported.
Hola, Fanfictioners! :)
If you're reading this right now, you're either a stalker or you like my stories . . . I'm going to hope it's the latter, because the former would really creep me out.
Anywho, since you're here, I might as well tell you a few things about me:
My name is Claire.
I'm a homeschooler. A true homeschooler; meaning I didn't homeschool for one year, I've homeschooled every year and never been to public or private school. (College doesn't count.)
I am between the ages of 1 and 100. No, seriously, you should believe me on this one. I'm not kidding. It's the complete, honest truth.
I love animals. I have four puppies: Shadow, Gracie, Brody and Holly. And a parakeet named Elie. I'm teaching her how to talk.
I live in AMERICA! :) These United States are FREE, baby!
My two favorite books are Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine and Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. They are both simply fabulous.
I'm a very picky eater, and like things cooked exactly how I like it cooked, otherwise I can't eat it. So, don't offer to cook for me . . . not that you would anyway. :P
My conscience is very obnoxious and won't ever leave me alone. It's actually quite annoying somethings, but other times it's very helpful.
I never swear. It is a rare occasion, indeed, when a swear word passes from my lips. I do, however, put the occasional swear in my stories, but that is because my characters are not me, so they can swear.
I have two brothers, three sisters, two parents, one neice, one nephew and a best buddy. :) He's ten and awesome.
My best friends mean everything to me. I don't know where I would be without them; they've been with me through everything and I'm so thankful towards them all for sticking with me even though I can be a right pain in the butt.
Mates always come before dates. It's just how it goes.
I'm always myself. And I never want to be anyone else, because being me is fun.
I'm very friendly, and if you ever want to talk you can message me! :)
If anyone needs a Beta just PM me!
And thank you to anyone who's ever reviewed, favorited or alerted my stories! I find you are quite fantastic for it.
P.S. TEAM USA! TEAM USA! *said in very deep, manly voice*
Here's some informacionica! about me :)
1. Apart from fanfiction, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Read. Listen to music. Theatre. Youth Group.
2. Name a favourite of each: food, drink, colour.
Pizza. Orange juice. Blue.
3. If you married a rich person and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
Uhh... I wouldn't want my husband to give me an allowance. I'd get a job and we'd share all our money - it's gotta be equal. Having said that, I'd buy horses.
4. Name a favourite of each: book, movie, TV show.
Ella Enchanted. Gnomeo and Juliet. Psych.
5. If you were given the opportunity to spend 48 hours with absolutely anyone (living or dead), who would you spend it with and what would you do?
I would dance with Fred Astaire.
6. Name a LEAST favourite of each: food, drink, colour.
Brusselsprouts. Coffee. Mustard Yellow.
7. What do you spend most of your money on?
My pets, haha. Their 'spensive.
8. What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
Uh.. well, I suppose colorful. Practical. Just normal underwear.
9. Name a LEAST favourite of each: book, movie, TV show.
New Moon. Les Miserables. My Strange Addictions.
10. If you were sat on a plane beside your favourite celebrity, what would you do?
Ask them if it's chill if I leave the window shade open because I like to stare at the clouds. And then listen to my music. Maybe stare at them longingly out of the corner of my eye... naw, I would treat them like anybody else. Celebrities are just people.
11. What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why you own it.)
A life-size, stand-up Justin Bieber cardboard cutout.
12. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you have. (Weird, not bad. No nail biting or any of that nonsense.)
I bite the inside of my cheeks when I get angry. Like, so much that I look like a fish. I've been told it's quite a sight.
13. What would you consider to be the biggest insult to yourself?
People who don't treat me with the respect that every human deserves.
14. What are five things you absolutely have to have in your dream house?
1) A library as awesome as the one in Beauty and the Beast.
15. If you could be reincarnated as any animal, which would you choose and why?
A lion. Because then I would the freakin' king of the jungle!
16. Which band/singer (current or past) would you want to go on tour with? (Travel with, not perfom with.)
17. Name a favourite of each: band/singer, album, song.
A Rocket to the Moon. With A Twist (Straight No Chaser). All About Us (He Is We).
18. Why is your favourite band your favourite?
Because they have upbeat, catchy music that I like to dance around to.
19. How many concerts have you attended? Which was your favourite? Least favourite? If none, who do you want to see live the most?
One. I suppose it was my favorite and my least favorite? Either way, it was Toby Keith.
20. What is one of your favourite song lyrics? (Who is it by?)
"They don't know about the things we do.
They don't know about the up all night.
"They Don't Know About Us" by One Direction.
21. Who do you ship?
James/Lily (HP). Draco/Hermione (HP). Scorpius/Rose (HP).
22. What celebrity do you idolize the most?
Scotty McCreery, prolly.
23. Which member from which band would you most want to lather in Melted Chocolate?
Hm.. I've honestly never even thought about this, but I suppose Zayn Malik from One Direction would look nice in White Chocolate.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheels cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kind of weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick
You love skirts
Cats are better than dogs.
You love to shop
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice
Pink, yellow, orange, purple or gold is one of your favorite colors.
You hate wearing the colour black
You like hanging out at the shopping center.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Shopping is one of your favourite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You are in gymnastics/dance
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can
You like wearing body perfume.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like being the star of everything.
Unsafe External Link