Poll: Ruroni Kenshin poll: Which side of Kenshin is your favirote? Vote Now!
I found fanfiction while surffing the web and absoutly fell in love with it! And so after a lot of begging and two long months I was finally able to get my parents to agree to letting me have one. I love writing stories and often take to starting one to many of them, but you don't have to worry because I usually always finish them. The only thing is they may take a while to upgrade so please just stick with me, I promise it will be worth it! The stories I write will probably be based around the romance genre, although a small few might be humor. So either way I hope you will enjoy them.
Anyways I'll give you guys a few pointers about myself:
Age: Take a guess ;)
Gender: female of course.
Eye Color: Hazel. (It's a really weird color, because one minute my eyes are brown the next thier green... O.o)
Hair Color: Like a red color, but not really red like Victoria's from twilight... Um, more like a strawberry blonde kind of red. XD
I'm a cancer, or Year of the Rat in the chinese calender.
I like any kind of music (Except for Screamo), so I pretty much vary anywhere from Opera to Heavy Metal.
My faviorte movie of all time is Spirited Away. (For right now anyway;)
I love swords, and to pratice with my bokken (Japanese Pratice Sword). My favorite type of sword is the Katana, also throwing knifes and stars are fun too, but I'm not sure how to use them.
In my freetime I love to draw, and improve my writing.
I'm a A and B student in school.
I'm obsessed with the Japanese culture, and I would love to visit Japan someday!
Also a very important fact you guys should know, I'm probably one of the weirdest people on the face of the planet... and PROUD OF IT!! And my friends are the same way, but in my opinion you should be open enough with yourself to; have a histerical laughing fit at a Taco Bell drive thru, crawl around a bush in front of Kystals meowing trying to capture an adorable kitten, be sitting in the doctor's office and your phone randomly goes off with 'You Are Not Alone' by Micheal Jackson, start a meow club, and of course freak people out with your over powering awesomeness! ;) And yes, all of the things listed have happened to me XD
P.S. I Love Phantom of the Opera! Just wanted to add that ;)
My fav anime's are:
1. Rurouni Kenshin
3. Spirited Away
4. Fruits Basket (Go team Yuki!)
5. Ouran High School Host club
7. Yu Yu Hakusho
Fav Couples well lets see... Dear god I could probably name off at least a kazillion, so for both of our sakes (and my laziness) I'll only name off my top seven (hehe, my lucky number)
1. EdwardXBella (Go team Edward!)
2. KenshinXKaoru (Man such an innocent couple, well not for long. Muwahahah!)
3. InuyashaXKagome (I so totally wish I could Pet Inuyasha's ears, thier so cute!)
4. TohruXAkito (It's so weird, but I love these two together as a couple. Lord I must not be normal... Oh well)
5. ChronoXRosette (So cute together!)
6. ChihiroXHaku (Thier like so awe worthy)
7. KagomeXKurama (I swear it has something to do with the hair! Red and black just looks so good together!)
Okay so all of these couples will probably get a fanfiction out of me, if you like any of these pairings and by some crazy chance actually like my writing, be looking for thier story's.
Now here's some ramdom sayings that I like:
1. Do what you want and say what you feel,
Because those who mind don't matter.
And those who matter don't mind.
2. True love: is when you give someone the power to break you, but trust them not to.
3. If you love someone you'll let them go, and if they really loved you they'll come back.
4. Never fall for someone unless thier willing to catch you.
5. I'm the girl your Ex will HATE.
The girl your mother will LOVE.
And the girl you'll want to be with FOREVER.
6. YES I do,
Threaten my computer,
Tell the T.V. what to do,
Yell at my hair brush,
And talk to things... That don't talk back.
But you love me anyway.
7. Hanging by half a second,
Now some random stuff I picked up off other fanfic profiles!
If you believe that if Raoul ever got the chance to punch Erik, that he would have gotten a worse treatment then what happened in all of the movies/books than copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy and Paste this onto your profile if you agree with the following (this is in terms of the 1990 version of The Phantom of the Opera):
1.That Christine should have gone with Erik
2.That Christine should have stopped useing the phrases: "Love will let me look..." or anything like that if she doesn't mean it! (Serousily people! Everyone knows she didn't mean it!)
3.That Erik should have given up on her as soon as he saw her go off with Philippe! (She wasn't goood enough for him anyways!)
4.That Philippe should have been more sturdier so when Erik back handed him on the roof he wouldn't have fallen off
5.That Carlotta should have been fired the first time she sung! (I mean really, I almost when deaf watching the movie thanks to her!)
6.That Erik should have done more than just poor rats on Carlotta and make her looney for what she did (Oh yes! He should have done so much more!)
7.That Erik should cut down on how many masks he has (I think I counted like eight! That's just seven too many!)
8.That there should have been more father time between Erik and his dad in the movie (I think that if his daddy had tried to show him love, that perhaps he wouldn't have been as twisted as he was.)
9.That we should curse or blame the actors for anything the characters may have done!
10.And simply that Erik was the sweetest guy to Christine and she really should have chosen him, no offense Philippe (Really Christine was so freakin stupid, so once again she wasn't good enough for the Phantom in my oppion!)
If The cookie gods are angry. You have stolen the last box of Oreo's! How could you?! They will hunt you down, for you are to dangerous to be left alive! Which sucks for you! The only way to save yourself is to copy and paste this on your profile!
If you have strange dreams that never, ever make any sense whatsoever, put this into your profile
If you want nothing more than to actually meet Erik in person, copy and paste this to you profile.
If you listen to music when reading fan fiction, post this on profile!
If people annoy you on a regular basis, post this on your profile!
If you hear the characters voices in your head, post this on your profile!
If, when you imagine the charcters in a book they looking nothing like the actors in the movie, post this on your profile!
If you have a snuggie, post this on your profile!
If you have ever spent six hours on youtube watching random videos, post this on your profile!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall before, copy this into your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have embarassing memories that make you want to smack yourself, copy this into your profile.
If you are completely obssessed with touching Inuyasha's doggie ears, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have an Imaginary world that you escape to, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) copy and paste this on your profile.
If you are odd and proud of it copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool copy and paste this on your profile.
92 percent of the teenage population would die if Abercrombie and Fitch said that it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this in your profile if you're part of the 8 percent that would be laughing your a* off.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent that hasn't post this on your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Takahane, Fire Thief, Sarah303, Thank you people who are nice, AfterDarkHours, OneDreamADay, A Lone Black Rose, StalkinYourMom, SamuraiPixie13,
DO NOT READ BELOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET CURSED
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
I, SamuraiPixie13 , promise to do everything in my power to review every story that I read regardless of age, rating, or pairing unitl the day I die... Or until I no longer have a computer...
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . . e-mail this to someone to make them smile and laugh. Its called therapy
Friends and Best Friends
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say ‘RUN FREAK RUN!’
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through school/college.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say ‘its because your gay isn’t it?’
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this crappp!
Female Come Backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Man: I know how to please a woman
Man: I can tell you want me
Man: Hey baby, comming my way?
Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Man: "So, wanna go back to my place ?"
Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
Man: "I see you looking at me."
Woman: "No, I'm looking at the guy behind you."
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (I find that I am a very easy opponent, I should practice more). Crazy is when you practice thumbwars. So if you're crazy, copy/paste this into your profile.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
If you can read this message, you are blessed, because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you can read that please put it in your profile
Annoying things to do in an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Lost your pen = no pen
Taco Man Song
I know a taco man, he owns a taco stand, he sells most anything from salsa on down. Tacos they are his life, one day I'll be his wife. Salsa I love that taco man!