Author has written 34 stories for Movie X-overs, Hellraiser, StarTrek: The Next Generation, Smallville, Umbrage, Incredible Hulk, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Superman, and Child's Play.
PLEASE NOTE - I do not accept Private Messages. I switched off the PM feature earlier this year. The reason I've stopped taking PMs is mainly because I do not have the same time for chat as I once did. Also I found chatting with other authors tended to distract me from my writing. Plus, I was getting a lot of spam off a lot of other FF.Net users bombarding me with story requests, and some others telling me to read and review their stories. I've also, unfortunately, had trouble from some users - not quite bullying, but it was near enough bullying. And I've also suffered a heck of a lot of betrayal from those I thought were my friends here. I've just had enough of all the drama and misery of it. It's best I stayed completely out of the way of socializing with fellow fanfictioners. I do apologize to those who've done nothing to me, but to me PMs just aren't worth the time and effort any more. I have a nice circle of small friends, and my boyfriend, and I'm happy with that. Sorry. It's nothing personal. My deepest thanks to all my reviewers in advance for their comments on my stories. Sorry I cannot reply to each of you personally. Just know I appreciate each and every review sent to me. Well, most of them anyways. LOL Cheers! - Laura
After many months of ill health and now beginning the recovery process, I have set plans in motion to finally move to my new Fanfiction account. I won't be posting anything yet under this account, not until the upcoming new year. But if you are still a fan of my work and don't want to miss anything new, you can visit by clicking here:
L.J Heywood Fanfiction Page
Till then, I will be trying my hand at slowly getting back to writing normality. I'm still not feeling great so this might take some time. I have thousands of ideas and plot bunnies swamping my mind, and I really want to get them written and published. I also would love to finish old projects. I'm a total nutty neat freak, so I hate unfinished things cluttering up my profile. It's probably why I delete projects that have been on hiatus for a while. I assure you, anything unfinished, and of course deleted to give me breathing space, WILL be completed. I won't quit till they are finished. You have my word.
I still intend to get my fic list up to a milestone of 100 Stories. They will mainly be small one shots, flash fiction and drabble collection fics. Once the 100th story is up, I'll celebrate, and then move on.
Some of you may have noticed I have removed my favourite stories and authors, and have re-favourited via L.J Heywood. I will no longer by faving or reviewing via this account. But please do not panic, or despair. My past stories will still have a home here for you all to enjoy. The only stories I did remove were my WIPs, 'A Match Made in Hell', and 'My Immortal'. These will of course be reposted through my new account. I am not done with them yet. ;) Though I will be taking a long break from WIPs until I am completely recovered.
Ok, anything else you want to know about me you can read on L.J Heywood's homepage. I also have Facebook pages, including one for any fanfiction news. Links are posted on L.J.H.
Thanks for visiting.
In the meantime, I wanted to share with you my Fanfic Plans/To-Do-List, just to prove I am still very much active and not about to leave this site any time soon.
- Re-Editing/Brushing Up older Stories.Changing format and how I present my work. Looking for grammatical and spelling mistakes not detected before. Improving on the plots and adding anything new, if applicable.
- Finishing current/In Progress fics.Writing thirty more drabbles for 'Hellish Love' to make it an even 100 drabbles. Finishing the remaining 'emotion' drabbles for 'H is for Hell'. I need to write nineteen to complete it. UPDATE: This fic has been removed temporarily, whilst I concentrate in getting the other 19 drabbles finished. Once I've finished I shall repost. Post up old fanfic pieces that used to be a part of deleted stories from my early days on this site to 'Odds & Ends'.
Please Note - 'The Monsters' Club' series fics are exempt from this list, as they are ongoing and won't be ending for a while.
- Updating TMC.Posting up long overdue specials for 'The Monster's Club: Holiday Specials'. These include Valentines Day, April Fools, and Bonfire Night. These are already written/complete. All they need is editing from me and they're ready to go. With Rurrlock-God of Power's help, a long over-due chapter for the main TMC fic. Continuing on from the current storyline of a Hulked out Pinhead. ;)
- I owe a couple of birthday fics to friends.Hellraiser Joey/Elliot centric piece for Palomino 333. Hellraiser Kirsty/Pinhead Kiss-in-the-Rain piece for Nikkette/ArtGem, based on her superb drawing on deviantArt. Something epic/action-y for my dear boyfriend and writing partner Rurrlock-God of Power. Something for Sharona1981, as both birthday present AND as a cheering up.
- De-cluttering my brain of plot bunnies and ideas that have been plaguing me for AGES!Hellraiser Boom!comics based Pinsty flash fiction, inspired once again by an ArtGem dA piece where the pinheaded Cenobite Kirsty and Pinhead are finally together. Hellraiser Pinsty Jealous!Kirsty piece. Rewrite/remake of my past humour-parody Hellraiser piece, 'Run Like Hell'. I was also thinking of having another bash at writing the alternative Limbo scene between Joey and Elliot. I wrote Beyond Comradely five years ago, based upon an actual omitted scene from the original Hellraiser III script, except this time with Kirsty in Joey's place. ;) I'm not nearly into Elsty as I am Pinsty, but it's something I'd like to try. We'll see. My very own version of Hellraiser Pinsty fairy tales, as inspired by VladtheImpaler's own HR Fairy Tales series. Except mine will be shorter and more or less based upon certain moments from fairy tales, but with a Pinsty twist. Hellraiser Drabbles based upon the seven deadly sins. Should be fun. ;) Hellraiser Pinsty flash fiction based upon Katy Perry's song 'Thinking of You'. One shot which will be based upon 'Superman III', and what was never truly explored; Just how did Superman manage to win back the trust of millions of people following his little descent into madness? I think there was a huge chunk missing in between Superman defeating his evil self, and then battling the villains. Could be considered a deleted scene. Another Superman centric piece, this time from the latest movie 'Man of Steel'. Since there was a huge jump from Superman snapping Zod's neck and then everything going back to 'normal'. This will focus on Clark/Superman's grieving and guilt over Zod's death, and the destruction of metropolis, in what could be considered a deleted scene also. I'm sure all this will be covered in the upcoming 'Batman V Superman', but thought I'd have a go at it anyways. I hate that it just skipped ahead. It makes Kal/Superman look like a guiltless monster. Which he isn't. -_- A funny little flash fiction idea for MoS I had when I saw a picture of Henry Cavill's Superman wearing the iconic red trunks. Oh gosh, there's LOADS of ideas I have - many Hellraiser and Superman, and other fandoms I'd love to write for. If I listed them all, this profile could go on forever. XD Let's just say, most of them include alternate endings/scenes, and character studies. :)
- Reposting of very old stories which are edited and rewritten with a different edge.Hellraiser Pinsty 'You Were Human Once' - UPDATE!
This story is HALF-WRITTEN and almost finished. All I need to do is finish it off, edit out mistakes and so forth, then then POST! Look forward to it. :DHellraiser Pinsty 'The Worst Nightmare of All-Reality' - Another alternate take on an already established scene, this time from 'Hellraiser 6: Hellseeker'. This focuses on when Kirsty's slimy husband Trevor is being tormented by Pinhead, with a very erotic twist. ;) No! It's not slash. Geez. *facepalms* I mean, well - let's just say when Trevor remembers what a dick he was to Kirsty, Pinhead also gets to taunt him with the fact that Kirsty wasn't entirely faithful either. ;D Well, you'll see. It was one of my favourites to write. I just hated the way it turned out. Oh, and it will have a different title to the old one when it's finally written and posted. Probably. Hellraiser iPod challenge fic 'Symphony of Pain'. I took this down some time ago, seeing as I was having a hard job concentrating on writing and listening to music at the same time. This time around, when I finally do repost, it will be fully completed, and not in progress. Hellraiser Elliot/Kirsty smutty fic. A scene which was a part of my alternate 'Hellraiser III' fic written back in 2010. I wanted to release it as a fully-fledged stand alone one shot. :)
All right, that's it for now. But hopefully this list will appease many followers hoping to see more from me soon.
Thanks for reading. Catch you again soon!
Laura, aka LJ1983