Well I am Twilight obsessed, but I'm so hooked on fanfic that I can't re-read the books right now. I am a fanfic lover,and I love reviewing the fics that I view as the "underdogs." The fics that are really great, but their reviews aren't in the thousands. Anyway, I'm a female and I'm in my late 20's, so I'm definitely old enough to read the Mature fics, and I love them. I have absolutely no talent for writing, but I appreciate a good story. On Twilighted my name is Lavendrbuterfli.
- My favorite fics are Bella/Edward. I'm a pure cannon girl. But I only read AU/AH
- I'm not much into male slash, unless it's light/slightly bicurious type. But I would love to read a good femslash story, that's not pure smut. Disappear Here has me craving a good Rosalie/Bella romantic fic.
- I do not get Bella/Jasper pairings at all. In fact, I don't get the fandom's obsession with Jasper. I am an Emmett girl all the way, and I love every version of him that I've read. I don't hate Jasper's character, I just feel that he is overrated.
- It took me a while, but I can read fics where Bella and Edward are dating or sleeping with others in the beginning of a fic, as long as they end up together and happy in the end. And I love a fic even more if Jacob isn't the other guy. He is a bit overused, even though it is cannon to use him.
-I love to hate Tanya. I didn't care for her in Breaking Dawn (she was obviously checking out/thinking dirty thoughts of a newlywed Edward in front of his bride!) and I hate her in most fics.
- I realize that I love angst. It took me a while to get into it, but now I'm hooked. FF has turned me into a 'sick masochistic lion.'
- I'm not a kiss ass, I just love giving positive reviews. I'm more of a "If you can't say something nice..." type of girl.
- Lastly I I love Kstew cuz she is so damn hot and badass.
Unsafe External Link