Poll: If I re-wrote Hetalia where ALL the countries were girls, would you read it? Vote Now!
Author has written 10 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Yu-Gi-Oh, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
8/30/13: Just so you guys know I'm not dead. I just...haven't been...in a writing mood at all. Things just haven't been wright in my life lately and...whatever I do write it's horribly depressing and nonsensical.Also, about Academia Prep...I might not ever finish that story. I just lost almost all my inspiration for it and i'm not really into genderbending anymore. I'm sorry.
2/4/12: I'm actually in the process of re-writing pretty much every story I have on here, because I'm never satisfied with what I've done. Most of them will be different in some way, but not too different.
Hiyas! I'm Ali and I'm here to tell you some things. *clears throat* So, White Tiger - Black Kitten is made up of, not one, but two people. They're the one who writes (my beloved little twin, Sissy *gets random object thrown at her*) and the one who motivates and messes with the writer (me). I'll be represented as bold and Sissy'll be represented with italics. Y'know, the slanty words? Get it? Got it? Good. Get out!
Now, 15 Fun Facts about myself.
1. I think life is completely meaningless without homosexuality.
2. I enjoy eating McDonalds and Mongolian, yet I'm a frickin' twig.
3. My current OTP is Spamano
4. I'm bi though I have a boyfriend.
5. I actually can't write worth shit. (I leave that to Sissy.)
6. My favorite color is a tie between red and white.
7. I LOVE cute things.
8. My favorite animal is a tiger.
9. I hate having to do anything domestic.
10. People should not touch my hair if they value their life.
11. I will never wear a skirt to save my life.
12. I hate being told what to do.
13. I cook worse than England...well, maybe not.
14. I love teasing Sissy, but I'm super protective of her.
15. I'm a pervert! ;P
Erm...I'm Sissy, Ali's "little sister". *rolls eyes* Umm, I guess...15 things about me. Y-Yeah, that sounds good.
1. My current favorite pairing is USUK.
2. I have a tendancy to ramble.
3. I'm socially akward as well as a little anti-social.
4. My zodiac sign is Cancer the Crab.
5. I love both yaoi and yuri, but I kinda like yuri better.
6. I think Ali is annoying. (Hey!) ...It's true.
7. I have the freaky ability to know what a song is within 5 seconds of it playing.
8. My favorite color is either black or magenta.
9. I love cats, especially kittens, and animals in general.
10. I can be very negative, emo, and downright pitiful. Seriously, ask anyone.
11. I enjoy reading, writing, listening to music, and watching anime in my spare time.
12. I'm very prone to writer's block and procrastination. _"
13. My life revolves around my laptop.
14. I can't clean or cook to save my life. Seriously, I might be the only person in the world that's as bad a cook as England...
15. I sometimes wish I could learn every language in the world, even the weird ones.
25 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART:
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3 in housewares'...and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around wearing black the store loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. When someone asks what you're doing, scream "LOOK OUT!!" and push them behind a shelf.
12. Buy 350 packets of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" once the cashier tells you the price
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream: "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Slip a bra and a lacey pink thong into a really macho-looking man's cart (just make sure he doesn't have any girls with him).
17. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly after they take one.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask someone where you can find some "musical devices"
19. Walk up to random people and give them giant bear hugs. Then scream "I MISSED YA, MAN!!"
20. (this requires a friend) Jump in a cart and have a friend push you around screaming "The British are coming!!"
21. Walk up to an employee and murmur "code red in aisle 3" and see what they do.
22. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
23. Whisper "I know your 'little secret'" to people in the checkout line
24. Stand inside the freezer at the frozen food section
25. Walk up to empoyees and whisper "I saw dead people...They want me to take you away...to aisle 8..."
THERE IS A NEW CALIFORNIA LAW THAT STATES:
"Come to the dark side, we have cookies."
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice then sit back and let the world wonder just how the hell you did that."
"Don't knock on Death's door, ring his bell and run away. He hates that."
"When Death comes knocking, slam the door in Death's ugly face."
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. Edgar Allen Poe
"Get your facts straight first, then you can distort them as you please."
"You get ideas from daydreaming. You get ideas from being bored. You get ideas all the time. The only difference between writers and other people is we notice when we're doing it." -Neil Gaiman (Why do I keep wanting to prounounce his last name as Gayman?! XD)
"Whoever said nothing's impossible never tried to slam a revolving door."
"You know it's going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor."
"Don't follow my footsteps, I walk into things."
"I'm going to put an end my procrastination problem...tomorrow."
"We are all a little weird, and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."
"It is impossible to discourage the real writers - they don't give a damn what you say, they're going to write." -Sinclair Lewis
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." -Bill Watterson
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
"A writer is somebody for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people." -Thomas Mann
"We were given: Two hands to hold. To legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find."
"To the world, you are one person. To one person, you are the world."
"Are you gonna give me your number, or am I gonna have to stalk you?"
"They say guns don't kill people, people kill people, but honestly, I think guns have something to do with it, because if someone just stood there and said 'Bang' I don't think many people would be dead..."
"We may be one man down, but we're still five men strong! Well, four men and a lovely lady. Okay, three men, a lady, and Syrus." -Chazz Princeton
"Come on! Where are you?" ... "What are ya lookin' for, Chazz?" ... "His mind, Jaden, he's clearly lost it." -Chazz Princeton, Bastion Misawa, and Jaden Yuki
"I agree with the dictionary; girls before guys, failure before success, play before study, bi and gay before straight, and friendship before love." Sissy
"Silence is gold; duck tape is silver...or platinum." Ali
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
"I'm not crazy. My reality is just different than yours."
"Flying is easy. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, 'where the heck is the ceiling?'"
"Today will be a historic day. I will take over the world. Then I will sit on my couch and say 'What shall I do tommorow?'."
"If you don't let go of me soon, I'll get a restairning order. Or shout rape. Whichever gets you away faster."
"Heat-seeking glomp missile!" Ali
"I'm bat-shit crazy and in a miniskirt, you know they really don't mix well." Ali
"Wow, Sissy, I think that's the most vocal you've ever been in the morning. ...That came out dirtier than it should've..." Ali
"What better way to get people to confess than the threat of a giantic bomb blowing them up?" ... "That almost makes a little sense." Ali and Sissy
"When Life gives you a lemon, squirt Life in the eye and run like hell!"
"Alright, give me a number between 1 and 5." ... "6!" ... "*gives thumbs up* What are you, Canadian?" Chip Esten and someone from the audience on Drew Carey's Improv-a-Ganza
"You know, I'm a big fan of the 80's. Probably because I was born then." ... "1880's." Colin Mochire and Jeff Davis
"Cleverbot: Yeah, I like Alfred F. Jones!