Author has written 4 stories for Fable, Despicable Me, BioShock, and Dragon Heart.
HOW YOU SAY IT--SHY SWAG
MARY SUE TEST!!!!! Please take it, a lot of people really need to know how sue-tastic their character is. Anyways, to not be hypocritical, I took it myself. Willy down there got a grand total of 20, which is pretty in the middle-ish. But, still, I'm tweaking her a bit to lower the number. DO EET.
Mother of God, Alex got 8 and Mac got 10.
COME BACK MOTHER, NUKE THAT SUCKER.
Before I rant about my horrid writing, why not tell you a bit about myself?
1) I'm an old fart on the internet at least. Nineteen.
2) My self esteem... eugh, let's not go there. Shot. Trampled. Eaten by wild beasts.
3) Seriously, you could rip out someone's intestines and wear them as a scarf and I wouldn't mind. Dangle a spider in front of my face and I'll cry.
4) I don't like to curse, it's bad for the soul and doesn't slide off my tongue right, my fanfiction contains it because I prefer to have my characters stay in character. Basically, I won't read it out loud to you.
5) Sean Connery is a B.A.M.F. I will pulverize you with a parasitic sack of entrails if you try to say otherwise.
6) Since a select few amount of people have asked, I do listen to music while I'm writings. Go on youtube and type in 'Riverside Remix' by Agenes Obel. Yes. Do it. Now.
7) Talk to me... Please? I'm nice, I swear. oAo
8) I roleplay... if anyone knows what I'm talking about lit-advlit.
Now onto my horrid writing.
G'aw, I'm not a good writer, so please be patient and if you actually review me, do it in a way where I won't repeatedly stab myself in the face out of embarrassment.
Call me whatever you'd like, but yes words stab me very easily. I am a girl, a young one at that, but don't judge my writing style by my age. The fact that it sucks has nothing to do with my age. Most ideas remain safely within my head because of the extreme fruityness of them, they'll never ever see the light of day. Why will I keep saying how much I hate my writing? Well, I write a lot, but most of them sit happily in my documents.
I also apologize, I have a comma addiction.
My writings obviously fluctuate too. Here we have DRAGONHEART: A heartwarming tale about a friendship, bravery, and second chances. Then, you get BIOSHOCK: Mutated freaks running around a broken utopia vaguely based on religious ideas.
Right here, let me go insane over how reviews really are encouragement. It doesn't even have to be a review, maybe just a little piece of mail or something to say I'm not totally incapable of writing a story. (Or just reassure me that I'm a nice person, pathetic, aren't I?). I also take suggestions and "What the hell are you doing?" messages. C: . I stalk too... just, heads up. So far it might be easy to tell that I have some serious self esteem issues. I'm not kidding, I'm that sad kid who checks their phone for reviews and encouraging messages, NOT TEXT MESSAGES THAT WOULD INFINITELY SAVE MY SOCIAL LIFE.
Unsafe External Link