Author has written 19 stories for Vampire Diaries, and Vampire Diaries.
I'm Lula6791, I'm not giving any personal details. I'm just a person that loves reading anything including facfic.
Update - 12/11/16
Okay this is it. I'm so sorry for the long huge delay. But life gets it's way and lack of inspiration is part of it.I just finished From the Pain. It has the three intended chapters. So, it's short and I hope you enjoy it.
I still have another story to finish, it's a bit bittersweet, feels like closing a chapter for me. I don't plan to take down the stories. I can see how much I've had change through them. Yes, English still my second language, that's remind me: sorry for the mistakes, inconsistencies, horrors, grammar, etc etc. Still learning and proud to say it.
Since I don't see too much traffic on Vampire Diaries book section, sadly I don't hope or wait for a lot of reviews. I missed reading stories here about my OTP. I'm a sucker for shipping those who are usually not the main couple. Maybe because I can see something hinted between two characters and feeds my imagination. Maybe it's that why I fell in love with it, Bonnie and Damon let my imagination fly.
I read the original books written by L.J. Smith, I didn't read the ghost writer books, maybe the first one that is a mixed between L.J. Smith words and the ghost writer and it was painful. It was not the same. I watched the show change so much of the original story that for me to somewhat enjoy it I had to imagine it was the "official" fan fiction story of the world and characters created by L.J. Smith. It was the only way for me to appreciate the work done on the show. Still it is fiction just simple as that, just entertainment.
After all this... I'm still grateful for the journey. I cross my fingers and wish with all my heart to be able to finish Diaries of a Lost Soul. My heart is broken with this story I lost so much of it when my previous laptop went down and crashed.
Just to be clear I read a lot not only fanfiction. I read in English and Spanish and enjoy imagining the characters and worlds despicted by the authors. Than being said, I recognized I had only written for one fandom. I'm not ashamed for that, I quite enjoyed it. ;) I already explained why, maybe in the future I'll be brave enough and have the courage to write about something else. Who knows. We have to live today, not yesterday or tomorrow. So I can fairly say... I don't know.
If you still reading thank you. Enjoy your fandom, ship whatever you want to ship, but please remember is fiction, is ENTERTAINMENT. Be kind to each other, respect each other.
"The beauty of the human race is the paradoxical concept of being the same species and yet intrinsic different individuals. What a beauty we are!" - Yep... by me!
Hi! One of my stories had been translated to Spanish. Lil'Lamber did an outstanding job tranlating it. Here is the link to the Spanish version of When Eternity Finds You...
Of course she asked me if she could translate my story and I said yes. I don't regret it at all. :)
I wrote a little one-shot called Love Through Time and Words. It is an original one-shot and I post it at my account on Fictionpress. It will be lovely if you go there read it and tell me what you think about it.
I posted another one-shot called When Life Play With Us. It my second attempt for something original and non-fanfiction. Just click the link to my profile on Fictionpress. I hope you will like it.
Here is the link to my profile at Fictionpress: http://www.fictionpress.com/~lula6791
I really like this poem, well I had to admit that the first time I heard it was at the movie Invictus with Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman. I don't intend to go against the law if this poem have any copyrights, my intention is to let people now what Mr. Henley wrote. I do not own the poem, I don't own the movie Invictus, I don't own Morgan Freeman and very sadly I don't own Matt Damon. I don't receive any gains or profits for posting this. Just enjoy it!!!!
by: William Ernest Henley (1849–1903)
Out of the night that covers me,
In the fell clutch of circumstance
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
It matters not how strait the gate,
Another piece of poetry... see the video here
Añoranza is an example of the romantic musical expression of Puerto Rican music. This type of music is called Danzas Puertorriqueñas. This romantic expression is considered one of the most sophisticated Puerto Rican forms of music that can be extremely varied. One good example of the Danzas variety is the National Anthem of Puerto Rico. Its music follows the Danza musical patterns.
The origins of this musical expression are a bit unclear. The experts attribute its origins to the nineteenth century around 1840. Music is a live and artistic expression that evolves continually. Some experts relate some traits of the Danza Puertorriqueña to the Spanish Danzón and the Habanera Music from Cuba.
Once this beautiful music was considered naughty because the couples danced too near of each other and not according to the propriety standards of that time. According to this at some point of the nineteenth century the Danza was outlawed.
Luckily the people continued dancing it and the musicians continued composing it. There are two composers that elevated the Danzas to the next artistic level because of their richness of their compositions. They are: Manuel Gregorio Tavarez and Juan Morel Campos.
Today we still have musicians that are composing a modern interpretation of the Danzas, like Rafi Escudero. Añoranza is the perfect example of the richness and exquisite music of the Danzas Puertorriqueñas.
If you want to know more there are several sites on the net with more information about the Danzas Puertorriqueñas. Just write in Google: Danzas Puertorriqueñas and you'll find more videos, music sheets, lyrics and history.
I'll post the lyrics in English and Spanish. I hope you'll enjoy my sister performance, let me know what do you think.
Yo quiero ser pan si tienes hambre,
Yo quiero ser agua en la sequía
Yo quiero, si eres nido ser el ave
Quiero ser la razón de que camines
I want to be bread if you are hungry,
I want to be water in the drought
If you are nest, I want to be the bird
I want to be the reason that you walk
Love this phrases:
1. "Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." ~ Groucho Marx
2. "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present." ~Bil Keane
3. "Imagination is more important than knowledge. " ~ Albert Einstein
4. "I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. " ~ Helen Keller
5. "Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible" ~ Cadet Maxim
6. "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." ~ Robert F. Kennedy
7. "Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!" ~Unknown
8. "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" ~Sam Keen
9. We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don't know where you're aiming, you don't have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared.- Mary Kay Ash
10. The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man without trials. - Confucius
11. You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it. -Charles Buxton
12. If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. - Frank A. Clark
13. Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.- George Edward Woodberry
14. We need to find the courage to say NO to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity. ~Barbara De Angelis
15. If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit
16. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher
17. "Sadness flies away on the wings of time." -- Jean de La Fontaine
18. Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. ~Marie Curie
19. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey
20. "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." - Albert Camus
21. "Turn your wounds into wisdom" ~Oprah Winfrey
22. "Often people attempt to live their lives backwards; they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want." - Margaret Young
23. "Something in human nature causes us to start slacking off at our moment of greatest accomplishment. As you become successful, you will need a great deal of self-discipline not to lose your sense of balance, humility, and commitment." - Ross Perot
24. Failure is success if we learn from it. - Malcolm Forbes
25. Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake. - Robert Half
26. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
27. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. - William James
28. To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have. -Ken S. Keyes, Jr.
29. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin
30. "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." ~Mother Teresa
31. "I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman." -- Anais Nin
32. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.- Bill Cosby
33. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. ~Helen Keller
34. "Remember, men need laughter sometimes more than food." ~Anna Fellows Johnston
35. "Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."~Natalie Clifford Barney
36. It is not length of life, but depth of life.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
37 ."Sometimes questions are more important than answers."~Nancy Willard
38. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.- Truman Capote
39. "If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living."~Gail Sheehy
40. "I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life."~Corazon Aquino
41. "You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now."~Joan Baez
42. "You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."~Barbara De Angelis
43. An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness. ~Margaret Atwood