Author has written 17 stories for Vampire Diaries, and Vampire Diaries.
I'm Lula6791, I'm not giving any personal details. I'm just a person that loves reading anything including facfic.
Finally I have my first story, It is a little nerve wracking. I'm happy because I finally did it. It is not an easy decision every story for every author professionals or not are too important, is like a baby. So one should cherish and take care of the story. For me is awesome to read the amazing stories that real talented authors post in FF. I really hope you really like my story... Just a Little Part of Me.
Well, since Just a Little Part of Me I had written several other one-shots and stories. All are from VD either from the books or the TV version. I just hope you will check them out. Read them and leave me some feedback. With every story I'm just trying to getting better with the written process and practice my second language (English).
I do have intentions to fix the horrors on Just a Little Part of Me. So eventually you will see the story fix. I know for Whispers of the Heart I need to revise some of the chapters. So you see I have a lot of things to do. =)
Hi! One of my stories had been translated to Spanish. Lil'Lamber did an outstanding job tranlating it. Here is the link to the Spanish version of When Eternity Finds You...
Of course she asked me if she could translate my story and I said yes. I don't regret it at all. :)
I wrote a little one-shot called Love Through Time and Words. It is an original one-shot and I post it at my account on Fictionpress. It will be lovely if you go there read it and tell me what you think about it.
I posted another one-shot called When Life Play With Us. It my second attempt for something original and non-fanfiction. Just click the link to my profile on Fictionpress. I hope you will like it.
Here is the link to my profile at Fictionpress: http://www.fictionpress.com/~lula6791
Love this phrases:
1. "Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." ~ Groucho Marx
2. "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present." ~Bil Keane
3. "Imagination is more important than knowledge. " ~ Albert Einstein
4. "I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. " ~ Helen Keller
5. "Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible" ~ Cadet Maxim
6. "Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." ~ Robert F. Kennedy
7. "Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!" ~Unknown
8. "We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" ~Sam Keen
9. We must have a theme, a goal, a purpose in our lives. If you don't know where you're aiming, you don't have a goal. My goal is to live my life in such a way that when I die, someone can say, she cared.- Mary Kay Ash
10. The gem cannot be polished without friction nor man without trials. - Confucius
11. You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it. -Charles Buxton
12. If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere. - Frank A. Clark
13. Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.- George Edward Woodberry
14. We need to find the courage to say NO to the things and people that are not serving us if we want to rediscover ourselves and live our lives with authenticity. ~Barbara De Angelis
15. If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit
16. Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher
17. "Sadness flies away on the wings of time." -- Jean de La Fontaine
18. Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood. ~Marie Curie
19. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional. ~M. Kathleen Casey
20. "You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life." - Albert Camus
21. "Turn your wounds into wisdom" ~Oprah Winfrey
22. "Often people attempt to live their lives backwards; they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want, so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then do what you need to do, in order to have what you want." - Margaret Young
23. "Something in human nature causes us to start slacking off at our moment of greatest accomplishment. As you become successful, you will need a great deal of self-discipline not to lose your sense of balance, humility, and commitment." - Ross Perot
24. Failure is success if we learn from it. - Malcolm Forbes
25. Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake. - Robert Half
26. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. - Eleanor Roosevelt
27. Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact. - William James
28. To be upset over what you don't have is to waste what you do have. -Ken S. Keyes, Jr.
29. A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin
30. "I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." ~Mother Teresa
31. "I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman." -- Anais Nin
32. In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.- Bill Cosby
33. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. ~Helen Keller
34. "Remember, men need laughter sometimes more than food." ~Anna Fellows Johnston
35. "Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."~Natalie Clifford Barney
36. It is not length of life, but depth of life.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
37 ."Sometimes questions are more important than answers."~Nancy Willard
38. Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.- Truman Capote
39. "If we don't change, we don't grow. If we don't grow, we aren't really living."~Gail Sheehy
40. "I would rather die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life."~Corazon Aquino
41. "You don't get to choose how you're going to die, or when. You can only decide how you're going to live now."~Joan Baez
42. "You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back."~Barbara De Angelis
43. An eye for an eye only leads to more blindness. ~Margaret Atwood
Ok I have a couple of fanfiction friends... I recommend their stories withouth any doubt.
bookwormgrl101: She likes to talk and have this incredible imagination. I love her stories and she is an amazing Beta. If you need someone to support you don't hesitate. You will have the chance to get to know an amazing person. Here is the link to her profile.
She is also at FictionPress. Read her original stories you simply will fall in love with her characters. Oh! Check out her Forum... keep reading the link in down there. :)
Kyerie: Another outstanding person and author. She has an awesome imagination you can see that just reading her stories, especially her original stories at FictionPress. They are just amazing. Oh! she draws too. Her drawings are really beautiful. Give it a chance and as I said before you will get to know an amazing person. Here is her link to her profile:
Lilly CullenSalvatore: Well she is just a really really amazing author. Her stories are soooo good. You should read them. And she is an awesome Beta. If you need help you can reach her you won't regret it. Here is her link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2151480/
Danielle Salvatore: She supported me with my stories and she is a wonderful author. She had so many original and good ideas for Fanfiction stories. She is a Beta too and she has an account at FictionPress. Here is her link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2120281/
I am sorry if I left someone out... I didn't mean to. Just let me know and I will fix my mistake. :)
My friend bookwormgrl101 just created a forum at proboard for romance lovers for fiction and nonfiction.
I invite you to visit it and become a member. The address is:we will very glad to have your opinions and posting. We will be waiting for all of you!!! :) :) :)
If the link does not work just copy and paste it.
If you want to know a little bit more about my friend please visit her profile she is an awesome writer.
I really like this poem, well I had to admit that the first time I heard it was at the movie Invictus with Matt Damon and Morgan Freeman. I don't intend to go against the law if this poem have any copyrights, my intention is to let people now what Mr. Henley wrote. I do not own the poem, I don't own the movie Invictus, I don't own Morgan Freeman and very sadly I don't own Matt Damon. I don't receive any gains or profits for posting this. Just enjoy it!!!!
by: William Ernest Henley (1849–1903)
Out of the night that covers me,
In the fell clutch of circumstance
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
It matters not how strait the gate,
Unsafe External Link