Poll: Is anyone that is currently reading 'The Band Geek and The Werewolf' think I should keep going or just give up? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Twilight, and Outsiders.
Hello!!!!!!! *smiles brightly* thank you for taking a look at my profile page, um well here gose
Likes:Books, movies,anime/manga, Misc., and the Forum that Im apart off!!! The World of Anime! Rollplay! Ultimate X-Over
Character:I'm adventurous, I don't think about my safety a lot of times, working on that, I'm a bit crazy in the head, Dubbed my most of my classmates, accident prone, I love Marching Band, Football, Screaming my head off at Sporting advents, and anything to do with the Pack in Twilight (unless it's Leah related (Sorry but she get on my nervous)) I absolutely love.
I hate it when people say: "Oh you like anime, so you must like Narruto." That is a lie. I don't like it, the only reason I waste my time with it is because I like Hinata and Itachi together. They are so cute!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? it had something to do with an eraser...?
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Wood...der
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Talk. And snore. And I fall out and hit people like you.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? The kind that's musical.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Who wants to know?
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? For you to use lower-case letters.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Lower-case letters unbolded but italicized.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My virginity.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Taller than Thumbalina
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Put me in a closed in room and I'll punch you.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Yes. Theres a bogey man in my closet and the monkey from Family Guy.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? *Sniffle* You. *Wails*
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Uhh...
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE GENDER? CUTE ONES
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? All of me? Maybe my left ring finger. That would be nice.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? PSHH
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Sauce and other things
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I just ate something. Try to guess. #whispers# tacos!
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? The crackers.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? A Gummie Bear...what im easy to please.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? I like lots of people but not u! just kidding I luv ya man! .
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? the kind with cloth
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? An animal
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Huh?
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? you suck...just kiding i love you you crazy bitch!!!!!
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: A number from one to a hundred
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Scuse me?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?9812849134813573...i like that number>.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? hmmmmmm...People that ask stupid questions...kindof like you!!!!!!!!!
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UNITED STATES? Nope.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?gummie bears...duuh!
Things to do on an elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag and say, “You got enough air in there?”
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to open the doors, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, “You’re one of them!” and back away.
7. Say “ding” at each floor.
8. Say, “I wonder what these do?” and push all of the buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce, “I’ve got new socks on.”
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, “Is that your beeper?”
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a square with white chalk on the floor and tell the other passengers that it’s YOUR personal space.
14. When there’s only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder then pretend it wasn’t you.
15. Push the buttons and pretend it gives you an electric shock. Smile and do it again.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors and say you’re waiting for a friend. After a while, close the doors and say, “Hi, Greg, how’s your day been?”
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up and scream “That’s mine!”
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you’re a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the other passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don’t exist.
22. Call out “group hug” then enforce it.
23. Pound your head with the palm of your hand, grimace, and say, "Shut up! All of you just shut up!"
24. Get the person next to you to play patty cake and sing the song really loud
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
ninety-six percent of teens won't stand up for God copy and paste this on your profile if your one of the four percent who will.
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you