Poll: Which is better? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Code Lyoko, Hunger Games, and Maximum Ride.
Aloha, welcome to my profile. FIRST,
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer- Post this on your profile!
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of stuff and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Walk up and down the same isle, especially when someone's there.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously, loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
2. Run through the isles shouting; "ITS GONNA BLOW! EVERYBODY GET OUT"
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, clap your hands over your ears and scream:
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose YOU!"
Repost this if you laughed, or if you plan on doing any of those things!!
come along, the one who's
to the top
of the tree
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you
If all else fails, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it
Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on
Better to stay silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt
Never argue with an idiot. They'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me
"You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them
Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!
That which does not kill me had better run pretty dang fast.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl."
When in doubt, push random buttons!
You wanna know why God created man before woman? Every masterpiece needs a rough draft!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
They say guns don't kill people; people do. Well, I think guns help. I mean, if you just stood there and yelled 'BANG!' I don't think you'd kill many people...
Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever you just keep on talking
He who laughs last thinks slowest
An idiot is a 44th floor window washer who steps back to admire his work
They say hard work never hurts anybody, but why take the chance.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up
Having the love of your life say, "we can still be friends", is like having your dog die and your mom saying you can still keep it.
The dinosaurs extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
Its not until you're broken that you know what you're made of.
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver.
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
When life give you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
Everyone has a wild side--me and my friends just prefer to make them public.
Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies
Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck.
I used to have super powers, but then my therapist took them away.
They say the truth will set you free. Then why is it every time I tell the truth, I get sent to my room?
Keep smiling; it makes people wonder what you're up to
Love your enemies. It gets them really confused.
Always take the time to smell the roses...and sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
I believe no problem is so large or so difficult that it can't be blamed on someone else.
No one ever says "it's only a game" if their team is winning.
I never repeat myself, so pay close attention to me the first time, cause I never repeat myself.
When all else fails, use duct tape.
I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
My Reality Check bounced.
On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.
"If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?"
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there's footprints on the moon."
"There are 1000 ways I could kill you, and 941 of them hurt."
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
"I didn't lie! I just created fiction with my mouth! "
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
"Never memorize something that you can look up."
Roses are red,
Things to do in an Elevator
Walk on with a cooler that is labeled "HUMAN HEAD" on the side.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase of purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off. (I did this one. My mom told me to knock it off because i was scaring people)
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM" and back away slowly.
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Annouce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body."
Say "Ding" at each floor.
Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for awhile, and then announce, "I have new socks on. (I also did this one. And i actually was wearing new socks)
"When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock, smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on, ask them if they hear something ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
Swat at flies that don't exist.
Tell people that you can see their aura.
Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now... motion sickness!"
Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
Leave a box between the doors.
Wave hands wildly at invisible flies buzzing around your head.
Start a sing-along.
Do Tai Chi exercisesWhen at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
Bring a chair along.
Lean against the button panel.
While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
Call out, "group hug!", then enforce it.
Okay, so pick 10 of your favorite characters from your favorite book and GO! :)
2. Dr. Gunther-Hagen
1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at her house. What happens?
Fang would invite Nudge, but prolly wouldn't invite Dylan, because he hates him...So at dinner Fang'd stare evilly at Dylan while Dylan listened happily (as usual) to Nudge's prattling mouth...all in all, it was a bad day.
2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happen?
Gaz and Iggy? Hahahaha they'd end up blowing the joint up...
3) You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
they're all straight females, so I'll disregard this question.Max or Dylan? Yeah...Max is a girl, so...yeah...
4) 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in...Her reaction?
Angel walking in on Ella making out with Dr. Gunther-Hagen? Loss for words, wouldn't EVER happen in a trillion years...
5) 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
Nudge is in love with Dylan and Sam's jealous? Awww! Sort of...Well the whole Nudge/Dylan thing would be cute if it weren't for the whole age difference thang.
6) 4 jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?
FANG jumps me in a dark ally! That sounds...wrong? Angel MIGHT rescue me, Dr. Gunther-Hagen would most certainly NOT, and Ella probably would run screaming to get Max...
7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
MAX starts a cooking show??!!?! That's the most ironic thing I've EVER heard...well, 15 minutes later the kitchen prolly would be blown up...Really, really bad...or something would defiantly be on fire.
9) 3 has to marry either 8,4 or 9. Who do they chose?
Nudge would marry 9, Gazzy, because their the closest in age and I can see 'em together...Fang and Sam are too old for her :)
10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
Ella: GIVE ME SOMETHING IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE DR. GUNTHER HAGEN ALIVE AGAIN!
Iggy: Well, I don't want to see him alive again, so...bye!
Dr. Gunther Hagen: D:
11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you chose?
Dylan. As much as I love Max, I'd LOVE LOVE to meet Dylan...I love him more.
12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?
Angel challenges Fang to a chariot race? Because she wants to take over the flock...
13) Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance?
Nudge? She'd kick their butts...
14) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10 wedding except for 8. How do they react?
Sam doesn't get invited to Dr. Gunther Hagen and Angel's wedding...makes sense.
15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because 7 8 9 (Ella eats Gazzy...)
16) 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
Angel: "One day, I take over the flock. Then Max kicks me out 'cuz I suck. THE END."
17) 1 arrives late for 2 and 10's wedding. What happens? And why are they late?
Max: Dr. G-H? And my baby Angel? I'M LATE BECAUSE THIS SHOULDN'T HAPPEN.
[Max grabs a chain saw and dot dot dot dot dot]
18) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
I send Gazzy and Iggy home...
19) 3,8,6 and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?
Nudge, Dylan, Fang, and Sam go looking for Sam's birthday present but since no one agrees they all get him different things: Nudge gets him a stud-muffin magazine, Dylan has never met the kid so he shakes his head and walks away, and Fang's present is NOT punching him in the face for going out with Max
20) Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?
Them: "WE HATE YOU! YOU MAKE US DO RETARDED STUFF"
21) 9 murders 2’s best friend. What does 2 do to get back at them?
Gazzy murder's Dr. Gunther Hagen's best friend, so DRGH captures and nearly kills Fang and/or Max to get back, obviously. Or helps support the Doomsday Group...
22) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save themselves or 1?
Max and Dylan are in mortal danger...obviously, Dylan sacrifices himself...
23) Which one of them is most likely to fail at life?
Dr. Gunter Hagan without a doubt :)
24) 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?
Iggy: HELP I'M TRAPPED
Angel: I'll save youuuu!!! Oh wait, I suck. Nevermind. I'll go take over the world now.
25) 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
Nudge scares the kids away with her loud mouth and wings xD
26) 4,6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens?
Fang, Dylan and Ella are doing the Hokey-Pokey. Sam comes in, goes into cardiac arrest, and dies. [Tragic]
27) 1 starts to write a fan-fiction where 9 and 10 are going out. What is 2's reaction?
Max starts writing a fanfiction about Gazzy and Angel going out...but Dr. Gunther Hagen won't let her because Angel is Gazzy's sister.
28) 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Ella's apple pie is fabulous, everyone wholeheartedly agrees.
29) 8 and 3 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
Sam: What do you MEAN you FORGOT FOOD?
Nudge: [cries] I WAS JUST DISTRACTED BY YOUR GORGEOUSNESS
Sam: It's okay we'll starve to death...
30) While they are camping, they run into The Blair Witch. What do they do? (If you haven't seen that movie pretend they ran into the Bogyman or something like that instead.)
By now, their starving-animal selves have no sense of morals so they KEEL IT...and eat it.
31) The quiz is over. What does everyone go to do now?
Fly away in the beautiful sunset...how poetic.
|Focus:||Books Hunger Games|