Author has written 13 stories for Star Wars, Harry Potter, X-overs, Stargate: SG-1, Chronicles of Narnia, and Stargate: Atlantis.
My fanfiction forum (because the site took it down for some reason)
I am a college student in the United States of America. For those who don't know, that is somewhere North of the Land of Fire and Dust, and usually South of the Land of Ice and Death. It is bordered on the East by the Great Ocean Without Islands (and what's up with that anyway?) and on the West by the Ocean of All Manner of Tropical Diseases.
I love books, mostly fiction, and I also enjoy writing (otherwise I would not be writing on this site).
If you do use my Reality Seer challenge, please tell me, as I would like to read them.
I hope you enjoy my stories, I make no money from any of them and write simply for pleasure and practice.
I am currently not writing fanfiction as I am busy with college. I DO intend to finish my outstanding stories, unless they are clearly marked as abandoned. I thank everyone who is currently waiting patiently for my next update of their respective favorite story(s).
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
If you want peace, prepare for war.
The dangerous man isn't loud, boastful, and in the spotlight. The dangerous man is quiet, humble, and concealed in shadows.
God gave man a brain and a pecker, unfortunatly he only gave man enough blood to work one at a time.
Never make assumptions about people, you never know when they'll surprise you.
Never insult a man with a gun, it won't turn out well.
All gold is, is a shiny hunk of earth. The only reason it has value is because we give it value.
When life hand you lemons, you can do one one of two things, either add Vodka and chill or send them back at high velocity, preferably attached to a cinder block or other heavy object.
Beware the the beaten dog, he may decided he's had enough bull and fight back.
Always remember, someone, somewhere, thinks you're an idiot.
Heroes don't die, they just reload.
Are you paranoid if someone really is out to get you? Yes, yes you are. But you'll be aware and they'll be clueless; that's the important bit.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."
1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
3. The Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
4. The Italians drink a lot of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than Americans.
Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you."
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
Imagine that you enter a parlor. You come late. When you arrive, others have long preceded you, and they are engaged in a heated discussion, a discussion too heated for them to pause and tell you exactly what it is about. In fact, the discussion had already begun long before any of them got there, so that no one present is qualified to retrace for you all the steps that had gone before. You listen for a while, until you decide that you have caught the tenor of the argument; then you put in your oar. Someone answers; you answer him; another comes to your defense; another aligns himself against you, to either the embarrassment or gratification of your opponent, depending upon the quality of your ally’s assistance. However, the discussion is interminable. The hour grows late, you must depart. And you depart, with the discussion still vigorously in progress. The Philosophy of Literary Form: Studies in Symbolic Action
(Official word count from Scholastic Inc except DH)
June 1997 Philosopher's Stone: 76,944 words
July 1998 Chamber of Secrets: 85,141 words
July 1999 Prisoner of Azkaban: 107,253 words
July 2000 Goblet of Fire: 190,637 words
June 2003 Order of the Phoenix: 257,054 words
July 2005 Half-Blood Prince: 168,923 words
July 2007 Deathly Hallows: 204,796 words
Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||rebellion and revolution|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|