Author has written 4 stories for Dead Space, Resident Evil, Super Smash Brothers, and Kingdom Hearts.
Name: None yo beezwax
Ok so in a nutshell i'm an avid gamer who has the most overactive imagination I get new fic ideas almost everyday but of course I don't get them all down so yeah.
I'm not afraid to use girly words like cute, adorable, ETC cuz that shows how tough I am >:D
Also I have NEVER played a Silent Hill game, its just to many puzzles XD Instead I just watch walkthroughs so if they are not exact plz forgive me.
Also I really like Anime shows like Bleach, Naruto, Kekkaishi, Sailor Moon, ETC
And I'll read just about anything as long as it has a good plot (or is a great cracky parody), I mean I'm not closed minded so if it's good I'll read yaoi, yuri, or whatever, I don't get why people make such a big deal over such dumb things if it's a good story, it's a good story that's that :/
This quiz pretty much nailed my personality :D
You often feel balanced and on top of things, even when those around you are freaking out. You're in a pretty good state all the time, and not subject to drastic mood swings.
You don't usually react before you think; you're not ruled by your emotions.
You look before you leap, think before you act, consider what you're about to say before you open your mouth to speak; that's why you rarely have to eat your words.
You usually don't get excited easily or blurt out the first thing that comes to mind without considering the consequences.
You feel that a clean, orderly desk is the sign of a person who doesn't have enough to do. Schedules and "to do" lists feel stifling; you thrive on a sense that anything goes, and know that the world won't end if you don't clean up after finishing a job.
You don't need to know that everything is in its place; it is not empowering to you to feel that the world around you is neat and organized. Mowing down every item on your "to do" list, every day, does not bring you joy.
You're comfortable expressing yourself in words and actions, with no self-censorship. You believe that if someone doesn't like what they see it's not your problem, but theirs. A high score on the "accessible" trait suggests that you have a lot of friends, socialize often, and enjoy rap/hip-hop music.
You don't see the need to keep your thoughts to yourself, or to have a zone of privacy that encompasses only yourself and a small circle of friends and relatives.
You enjoy teamwork, play well with others, and prefer getting along to winning.
You're not compelled to win every contest nor to be right all the time.
You are an honest, fair person. You don't lie or cheat to get ahead. You treat others with respect and hope for the same in return.
You do not feel that you are above the rules that everyone else follows; you are definitely not willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead.
You enjoy being around others and others enjoy being around you. You have a "live and let live" attitude; because you know that no one's perfect, you are forgiving and happy to give the benefit of the doubt.
You don't feel the need to be controversial or express contrary opinions all the time. You see no reason to go around rubbing people the wrong way.
You believe things will turn out fine even if they don't go precisely according to plan. As far as you're concerned, it's not the end of the world if a project falls short of perfection.
You don't feel compelled to dot every "i" and cross every "t."
You are not a slave to your emotions. It takes a lot to upset or unnerve you. That's why you're a good person to have around in a crisis.
You don't let it all hang out, which means that those around you often don't know the pressures you're under or what you're going through. You're not the kind of person people run from in a crisis.
You move at your own pace and take whatever time is needed to master a new skill or get a job done. You are what you are, and don't need to see yourself as the world's best whatever.
You do not feel the need to conquer every challenge, be the best at everything you undertake, or win every contest.
Number your 12 fave characters (In no order) and answer the questions!
1. Clayton Carmine (Gears of War 3)
2. Sakura (Naruto)
3. Rochelle (L4D2)
4. Alucard (Hellsing)
5. Xian Mei (Dead Island)
6. Juugo (Naruto)
7. Karin (Naruto)
8. Auska L. Soryu (Neon Genisis Evaengelion)
9. Farkas (Skyrim)
10. Inoichi (Naruto)
11. Cynthia Velazquez (Silent Hill 4)
12. Bardroy (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
1) Have you ever read a Six (Juugo)/Eleven (Cynthia) fanfic before?
LOL no and I don't think I ever will XD
2) Do you think Four (Alucard) is hot? How hot?
Umm idk I guess I would say "yes" if I were a girl X)
3) What would happen if Twelve (Bardroy) got Eight (Auska) pregnant?
Auska: YOU DIDN'T USE A CONDOM?!?! I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bard: Oh fuck...
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine (Farkas)?
Actually no I haven't :/
5) Would Two (Sakura) and Six (Juugo) make a good couple?
Hmm I COULD see it maybe happening :)
6) Five (Xian Mei)/Nine (Farkas) or Five (Xian Mei)/Ten (Inoichi)?
Hmm tough call I'd say Xian Mei/Inoichi just because I think the two of them would get along better :)
7) What would happen if Seven (Karin) walked in on Two (Sakura) and Twelve (Bardroy) having sex?
Karin: Ummm Sakura you know that Bard guy got that girl Auska Pregnent right?
Sakura: WTF, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!! "Smashes Bards face in"
8) Make up a summary of a Three (Rochelle)/Ten (Inoichi) Fanfic.
When their worlds mixed it's a fight for survivel during the zombie apocolypse
9) Is there any such thing as a One (Clay Carmine)/Eight (Auska) fluff?
Umm nope :)
10) Suggest a title for a Seven (Karin)/Twelve (Bardroy) Hurt/Comfort fic.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four (Alucard) to de-flower One (Clay Carmine)?
AlucardVirgin ClayVery, very, very dark room= rape :D (Oh god I scared myself thinking of this XD)
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three (Rochelle) het?
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven (Cynthia Velazquez)?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two (Sakura)/Four (Alucard)/Five (Xian Mei)?
15) What might Ten (Inoichi)scream at a moment of great passion?
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Two (Sakura), what song would you choose?
17) If you wrote a One (Clayton Carmine)/Six (Juugo)/Twelve (Bardroy) fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: Random crossover zone
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Twelve (Bardroy) to use on Two (Sakura)?
Bard: So...you 18 yet?
Sakura: "SLAP" perv
19) What would you do if Three walked into your room only wearing red ribbons?
20) One (Clay Carmine) and Seven (Karin) are in a happy relationship until Seven (Karin) runs off with 4 (Alucard). One (Clay Carmine), broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven (Cynthia Velazquez) and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve (Bardroy), then follows the wise advice of Five (Xian Mei) and finds true love with Three (Rochelle).”
LOL XD THAT WAS FUCKING FUNNY XD
(Stories in progress)
Silent Love: I feel like this one is on a permanent hiatus.
Welcome To Brawl!: This one is also on hiatus but not permanent, I have the second chapter half done but I'm just to lazy to finish.
None at the moment