Author has written 9 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師, Bleach, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, and Vampire Knight.
I have read every story in my favourites at least six times... no joke.
As of this point on all of my stories will be YAOI'S because they are sexy.
I like all kinds of music, food and people
I'm a dinosaur sometimes because they're very cool
I live in the UK, with its depressing weather -.-
I hate stereotypes...
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash:
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered yoai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits
Writers block is my worst enemy, I have 5 unfinished stories on my phone, 4 on my laptop and 7 on paper... i don't like writers block...
In feb 2012 i had 16 unfinished all together...
In april 2012 i now have over 150.
In november I have 208 on my phone...
It's now January 2015 and I have double that amount.
Unsafe External Link