Author has written 8 stories for Sweeney Todd, Harry Potter, and Doctor Who.
Man: Is this seat empty?
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (Alot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off. (Well, not really, but some of my keys are getting worn out and not working right. )
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
when i was reading this, i found alot of them i wanted to post, but the were all seperated, so only the ones in bold were the ones i really wanted u to read.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, The O.C. or The Hills, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read,.If you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile
WASTE TIME IN YOUR LIFE TO DO/READ THE FOLLOWING:
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
I thought thses were sooo funny!!!
17 Things to do when you're in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!", or "I choose YOU, PIKACHU!!"
16. Have a friend push you down the aisle in a shopping cart as you yell "THE ALIENS ARE COMING! THE ALIENS ARE COMING!"
17. Shout at the top of your lungs "VOLDEMORT IS TAKING OVER!" and count how many people turn to look at you.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Pretend to be a dinosaur. If anybody asks you a question, roar at them. Then, when the lift stops, behave normally
39. if you are alone and a person gets in, look round furtivley and say " ahhhh... Agent Jones...Do you have the documents?" If they say they don't, then say " you have failed me. Failure is not acceptable." If they say that they are not agent Jones then say " ahhhhhh... you know too much." then pretend to call someone on your mobile phone and say " yes. Hello, Agent 7476. I will need one body disposal team immediately."
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Post this on your profile to make someone smile!
and i love everyone from sailormoon! mainly rini!
Kagome is my OC in most of stories. She is an innocent and kind girl who befriends many evil villains in various areas of my interest: WInxclub, Harry Potter, and Sweeney Todd. I hope to include her in many more.
You know you're living in 2009 when-
1. You go to a party, sit down and take MySpace pics.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just
pushing the button on the TV.
ok read this:
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line
I actually fell for it... well actually all of them XD
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually scrolled back up to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did
The Top 15 Reasons You Know You're Obsessed With Sweeney Todd:
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
2. If someone asks you to explan the story you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. and replace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
6. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
7. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
8. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
9. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
10. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' whenever you see pies in a shop.
11. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie."
12. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
13. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
14. Whenever someone happens to sat "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
15. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
If you think Lucy Barker should have been the one thrown into the oven, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Favorite Irish Blessings and Sayings
May those who love us always love us. And for those who don't love us may God turn their hearts. And if He can't turn their hearts may He turn their ankels so we may know them by their limping-
Irish Diplomacy- The art of telling a man to go to hell in such a way that he looks forward to the trip-
I once complained that I had no shoes- until I met a man who had no feet-
Do not resent growing old- many are denied the privlege-
May you be in Heaven a full hour before the Devil knows your dead.
There are two types of people in this world, the Irish and everyone who wishes that they were Irish
If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough
When life throws you lemons, squirt them in the eyes of your enemies- Happy Bunny
I am so not above slapping a nun- Eva Langoria as Gabriel Solis from Desperate Housewives Season 2
I'm not a mean person, I'm a very honest person who doesn't care what it sounds like.-me
If homosexuality is a disease, then I think we should all call in queer to work. You know just call in and say: Sorry, I can't come into work again today, still queer.
Oh moon my friend. I'm so hungry I wish you really were made of cheese.- Ed Elric FMA