Author has written 9 stories for Demonata, Avatar: Last Airbender, Galactik Football, Ninja Turtles, Web Shows, and Hunger Games.
Some people like to write a whole paragraph about themselves... I don't and francally, I wouldn't have a clue what to write...
Now for a story about me: When I was about 2, I fell flat onto one of those giant round cacti. It hurt.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity (Apart from falling onto a cactus) .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
Now for some random quotes:
We must laugh at man to avoid crying for him - Napolean
Everybody wants to do something to help but nobody wants to be first - Pearl Bailey
Despair is the price one pays for setting himself an impossible aim - Graham Greene
Grey hair is God's graffiti - Bill Cosby
Cake or death? - Eddie Izzard
In the whole house, a drawer is all a man needs - Michael Mcintyre
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep... not screaming, like the passengers in his car - Lilian (from class)
I will just kill him with my special murdering spoon - mee
And, on that bombshell, GOODNIGHT!! - Jeremy Clarkson