Poll: What experience should be added to Disney World? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Total Drama series, Kingdom Keepers, Les Misérables, and White Collar.
I've been reading stories on this site since the summer of 09' and I had reviewed a few authors in the past using the name katie. I'm a HUGE Total Drama Island, Harry Potter, and Disney fan. My first two stories will be Magic After Dark, which is inspired by The Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson and If Harold Hadn't Switched The Votes. Soon after those two are posted ( which I will update as soon as I can) I will post my third story, Total Drama Disney World. Please read and review them. Before I post Magic After Dark and TDDW, I will be posting my DXC songfic, Same Old Lang Syne. That song's artist is Dan Folgeberg if you are interested. !! Ideas pour out of me everyday so, if you ever need an idea for a story PM me!! Bubbly by Colbie Calliat and Fly Me Away by Annie Little are too very good songs!! Okay if you didn't know, if you go to totaldramaisland.com, you can view bios for all of the original 22 campers!! Also, totaldramaisland.wikia.com is an excellent source for all things total drama!!
I'm 100% against Duncwen and 100% for Duncney!!!! Go Duncney!!!!
AleHeather and Courtoah rock!
If you are a fan of Noah from TDI/WT and think he should get a lot more time than he does, F*I*G*N COPY AND PASTE!
If you're a 100% Total Drama Addict, copy and paste this into your profile
If Total Drama Island is the best show EVER! copy and paste this into your profile
If you disagree with Teletoon TDI's profile on Noah saying "He is not hot", copy this into you profile. (He's got ALOT of fangirls!)
I am currently looking for a co-author for my story, Total Drama Disney World - please pm me if you are interested!!! Thanks!!!
These are all the Total Drama Characters in order from my favorite to least favorite and songs that that fit each:
The numbers next to the characters names state place they are in from my scale of faves to least faves. Most fave is number one and least fave is number 22. The newest contestants and hosts do not count.
3. Duncan(so hot!)= Bad to the Bone by George Theorogood, Authority Song by John Mellancamp, I Fought the Law and the Law Won by The Clash, You Know What They Do To Us Guys in Prison by My Chemical Romance, Smooth Criminal by Alien Ant Farm (Michael Jackson has his own version), Beat It by Fall Out Boy, Punk Rock 101 by Bowling For Soup
2. Courtney= Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson, Leave Me Alone (I'm Lonely) by Pink, Contagious by Avril Lavine, Girl All The Bad Guys Want by Bowling For Soup, Watch Me Shine by Joanna Pacitti, Poker Face by Lady Gaga, I'm Like A Lawyer by Fall Out Boy, Material Girl originaly by Madonna but Hilary and Haylie Duff did their own version, Circus by Britney Spears
4. Geoff= Live to Party by Jonas Brothers, Let's Get This Party Started by Pink, Party Like A Rockstar by Shop Boyz, I Gotta Feeling by The Black Eyed Peas, Party In The USA by Miley Cyrus, Fight For Your Right to Party by Beastie Boys, We Like to Party by Vengaboys, Party People By Nelly ft Fergie, The Ayer by Flo Rida, Let's Get Crazy by Hannah Montana, Party Animal By Akon, Party by Demi Lovato, Club Can't Handle Me by Flo Rida
14. Gwen= Me Against the World by Simple Plan, Misery Business by Paramore
6. Bridgette=Surfin USA by The Beach Boys, One Girl Revolution by Superchick, Surfin Safari by The Beach Boys, Fun Fun Fun by The Beach Boys, Catch a Wave by The Beach Boys, Clumbsy by Fergie
5. Trent=She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, I'm Yours by Jason Marz, Stay by Safetysuit, Life After You by Daughtry
7. LaShawna=Upgrade U by Beyonce ft. JayZ, This New Booty by Bubba Sparks, Bootylicious by Destiny's Child
8. DJ=Big Yellow Taxi by Counting Crows ft. Vanessa Carlton, What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
1. Noah(I absolutely adore him!!)=Mr.Know It All by Primus, Viva La Vida by Coldplay
9. Izzy=Numa Numa by Ozone, Dare to be Stupid by "Weird Al"Yankovic, Wild Child by Everlife, Real Wild Child by Josie and the Pussycats, Psycho by Puddle of Mudd, Get Your Freak On by Missy Ellliot, Live Like Were Dying by Kris Allen, Freak by Estelle, Boom by Prima J
10. Cody=Nice Guys Finish Last by Green Day, Almost by Bowling For Soup
12. Beth=This is Me from Camp Rock, Beautiful by Eminem
13. Katie=Best Friend by Toybox, Wannabe by Spice Girls, True Friend by Hannah Montana, You're My Best Friend by Queen
16. Justin=Womanizer by Britney Spears, Too Sexy For My Shirt by Right Said Fred, Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake, Wall to Wall by Chris Brown, Girls by Calvin Harris
17. Ezekiel=Home by Daughtry, I'm Just A Kid by Simple Plan, Country Air by The Beach Boys, Homeschool Rap by JaladK
20. Tyler=Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, Super Bowl With Becky by Dave Days
21. Owen (too gross)=Fat by "Weird Al" Yankovic
19. Harold=Mathlete Rap by Kevin J from Mean Girls, White and Nerdy by "Weird Al" Yankovik
18. Sadie=Best Friend by Toy Box, Wannabe by Spice Girls, True Friend by Hannah Montana, You're My Best Friend By Queen
15. Eva=So What? by Pink, Let the Bodies Hit the Floor by Drowning Pool, Paralyzer by Finger Eleven
22. Lindsay (too annoying)=Barbie Girl by Aqua, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Originally by Cindi Lauper but Miley Cyrus made her own remake of that song, Cause I'm A Blonde by Julie Brown, Never Enough by Belinda, Don't You Think I'm Hot by Jennifer Tisdale
11. Heather= Popular from Wicked, Too Cool from Camp Rock, Sexy Naughty Bitc*y Me by Tata Young, I Don't Have To Try It by Avril Lavigne, Bossy by Lindsay Lohan, Backstabber by Ke$ha, Mean by Robert Benfer, Circus by Britney Spears, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Next, the two newest contestants:
23. Sierra= Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
24. Alejandro= Mean by Robert Benfer, Alejandro by Lady Gaga, Devil in Disguise by Elvis Presley, Break Your Heart by Taio Cruz, Backstabber by Ke$ha, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
And now we have the the host and chef:
25. Chris McClain= I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy, Lifestyle Of The Rich and Famous by Good Charlotte
26. Chef Hatchet= Get Stoned by Hinder
Here are the Revenge of the Island characters in order from my most favorite to least favorite: (I will add songs later)
9. Silent B (Beverly)
10. Anne Maria
Couples I like:
Duncan and Courtney
Gwen and Trent
Bridgette and Geoff
Katie and Noah
Heather and Ezekiel ( yes, kobold, its because of you)
Cody and Beth
Lindsay and Tyler
Owen and Izzy
Lashawna and Harold
DJ and Katie
Harold and Beth
Sadie and DJ
Lashawna and DJ
Eva and Justin (if she got a makeover)
Katie and Justin
Beth and DJ (see Total Drama Redux by Spader13, they are quite cute in it.)
Heather and Justin (because of Total Drama Couple by katieforcheer)
Heather and Noah
Justin and Izzy (if she wasn't with Owen)
Izzy and Noah (In Slap Slap Revolution there is a second where Noah is in Izzy's arms and he is looking at her with a sweet smile. That moment is right before Noah makes fun of the Amazon's sausage.)
Noah and Courtney (She and Duncan have hit rock bottom so, I feel that Noah would be Courtney's next best mate.)
Chris and Blaineley (They are both hosts, both love drama, and both are a little crazy, so yeah, they're compatible.)
Heather and Alejandro (Evil Love!)
Cody and Sierra (Funny Love!)
Eva and Ezekiel (if he becomes desperate and she becomes nicer, especially towards him)
Justin and Lindsay (they are both good looking, models, and unintelligent, so if she and Tyler don't work out maybe she could go to him, maybe)
Courtney and Cody (blame Strix Moonwing's awesome story, Candy For Your Thoughts, I guarentee that you will really like the couple as well after you read that amazingly cute fic written by a very talented author!)
Zoey and Mike
Dakota and Sam
Jo and Brick
Eva and Brick
Dakota and Justin
Lightening and Anne Maria
DJ and Dawn
Dawn and Scott
Cameron and Beth
Staci and DJ
Staci and Ezekiel (normal Zeke not animal Zeke)
Anne Maria and Zekey
Cody and Izzy
Blaineley and Justin
The couples of whom I don't like are any not mentioned above.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak, either behind my back, or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud of who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird ,who loves reading and writing and doing things no one seems to have the time to do anymore, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better without words than with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
My 42 OC'S
1. Delancey Lillian Schnider - The little miss perfect chatterbox
2. Genella Elisabetta Anderson - The sweetheart with a dark side who has a beautiful model body but hates shopping, fashion and the color pink.
3. Jazzlyn Maria Sanchez - The Disney gal from NYC
4. Millie Angelina Davis - Noah's super fan and the head of his fan-club
5. Brett Michael Survevio - The Rockstar computer nerd
6. Brent Damien Fostler - The nerdy quarterback
7. Jenny Rebecca Leewood - The internet addict
8. Leuis Braundon Finler - The art genius
9. Darryl Israel Matthews - The almost perfect boy
10. Noleena Sydney Xian - The gothic asian-american
11. Wendii Bianca Shaffae - The video game master, creator, and addict
12. Fiyera Starr Eleno - The magic obsessed girl
13. Nianne Leiana Barrello - The musically gifted girl
14. Jezebel Pellina Ferarra - The beautiful(ly evil) nerd
16. Henrietta Roseanne Riche - The competitve gothic punk whose dream job is to be a lawyer
17. Stephanie "Scarei" Paulina DuBois - The punk princess
18. Maggie Teresa Clearwater - The nitpicky dirt and mess hating tennis player
19. Xanaine Ashley Riche - Henrietta's badass punkette older sister who has the abliity to draw beautifully but hates art except for grafiti
20. Charletta Briella Jones - The eccentric movie lover whose dream is to be a federal agent
21. Aliana Katrina Percile - The fashionista shopaholic accelerated honors student whose dream is to be a singer even though her voice sucks
22. Carla Patrice Beyon - The extremely clutzy sweetheart from New Orleans
23. Chellie Leona Prenston - The blackbelt science genius who wants to attend Princeton and invent the future
24. Richter "Rick" "Rickie" Jones Deitone - The class clown and a great all around guy who's jokes get him in trouble most of the time
25. Kennedy Abigail Springfield - The "it Girl" in every way but academically. Her grades lack not because she isn't smart but is lazy when it comes to school work and always tries to find a way to skip her school work and has the geeks and anyone she can pay to do it for her and tutor her.
26. Janice Gabriella Politziera - The loner with a knack for writing just about anything
27. Bode Francis Wakeler - The champion surfer who loves partying, school, and snowboarding
28. Zoe Teresa Wakeler - Bode's twin sister who is a champion skateboarder who dislikes school and most parties, but like her brother, loves snowboarding
29. Nicoletta "Coletta" Deanna Brebeau - The girl who lives two very different lives: She's all girly, fashionable, clean and pretty around her girls at school, but when she's with the guys; she's a rough, tough, dirty, punk tomboy.
30. Alivia Jaclyne Madison - The wealthy 2nd generation French/Russian Immigrant who aspires to be an Olympian figure skater
31. Camille Laurel Trotor - The day-dream believer who is very peculiar
32. Javier Luis Samsone - The bad boy child protogy
33. Felipe Pedro Cortez - The movie star wannabe
34. Marisol Arietta Montoya - The realistic dreamer
35. Leota Madeline Amelie - The no-nonsense scholar who loves adventure
36. Lin Mai Xiuang - The charitable brainless jockette
37. Jacques Giles Flor - The muli-linguist designer
38. Constance Oliana Martinessa - The old-fashioned emo hipster
39. Eben Clyde Porters - The do-gooder, charitable thief
40. Evinander Markus Benningham - The untalented popular guy
41. Palora Hyacinth Tulion - The poet who may or may not know it
42. Duskan Carlyle DeZarins - The 24/7 actor who dreams of becoming a Broadway star
43. Keegan Rory McAdley - The smart super golf star who is somewhat full of himself
Im going to put a few of my favorite stories here as a shout out:
Total Drama Comeback by The Kobold Necromacer
Total Duncan Island and Playa Des Courtney by To.The.Sun
Scruffy by WeirdsBestFriend
Love in Loserville by screwtherulesihavmoney
Stranded by VampGrl1234
What If? by shadowcatbrat918
every story that is written by katieforcheer
any story that is wrttien by kirbykid13
Teen Agents by totaldramaisland4ever
don't you remember me? by livefreely9
Finding Jelly Losing Clothes by musicaltheatergirl-dxc4eva
both stories that are written by Kiss-Of-Death13
Ocean Beauty by Jazzy-Chan
Total Drama Redux by Spader13
The Princess and the Spider by Strix-Moonwing
Total Drama Island Trent and Gwen Forever by FLAMINGOetSALSA
Duncan and Courtney go Sailing by ihavealife
The Criminal Meets the Princess by Monica-San
iTdi by Zana Charleson
So We Meet Again by E-D-Songy-12
Mmm, Tension my Favourite by Alexex
any story written by TrueJackVP408
The Art of Pretending It Isn't Your Fault by Contemperina and Strayphonix
any story written by SilentAssassin99751
Her Mask by kagomeinu15
Code: Total Drama Reality by Lord Maximus
okay, so those are my favorite stories and authors and In my opinion the best of the best on this site(in the TDI catagory). I recommend them to all.
i have played Best.Game.Ever on cartoonnetwork.com, I love it, except the rock and roll studio dosen't work for me. any other best game ever player having that or any other problems?
I love deviantart.com and i recomend that everyone look at the Total Drama Island Cameos.
so yeah those are my favorite stories
i have been to Disney World at least 12 times probobly more and its my fave vacation destination, well besides cancun, mexico that is. im a roller coster fan and i love Rockin Roller Coaster!! I love going for halloween and christmas, the parties ROCK! Im a Disney Vacation Club member and I love the villas rooms. Ive been on one Disney Cruise and the ship I went on was the Wonder and I enjoyed it very much.
The Offical Disney Princesses in order from my fave to least fave:
1. Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
2. Rapunzel (Tangled)
3. Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
4. Jasmine (Aladdin)
6. Aurora/Briar Rose (Sleeping Beauty)
7. Tiana (The Princess and the Frog)
10. Snow White
My fave princess dresses are Belle's Gold Dress and Cinderella's Ball Gown. If you ever saw the Disney movie called Enchanted, I'm doing a story that has a simallar plot to Enchanted and the TDI characters and animals.
I love Jonas Brothers and Scrapbooking very much. I love the singer Cascada as well.
My Top 3 Fave Book Series from least to most are:
The Frog Princess by E.D. Baker
Harry Potter by JK Rowling
The Kingdom Keepers by Ridley Pearson.
I love Dancing With The Stars and I plan to do a TDI fanfic where the campers are contestants on DWTS as well as a TDI American Idol fanfic called Wanawakwa Idol, but they won't be started for a while.
Songs That Fit TDI couples the best:
Duncan and Courtney: Perfect Match by Ateens, Bad Boy by Cascada, Beauty and the Beast, Love Story by Taylor Swift, Dangerous by Cascada, Miss Independent by Ne-Yo, Bad to Di Bone by Brick and Lace, Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, You Give Love A Bad Name by Bon Jovi, Hate Myself For Loving You by Joan Jett and the Black Hearts, Toxic by Britney Spears, Devil in Disguise by Elvis Presley (Duncan would think this one fits Courtney and Courtney would think this song fits Duncan), Tell Me Why by Taylor Swift (Duncan's POV), Picture to Burn and White Horse both by Taylor Swift (after the break up), Today Was A FairyTale by Taylor Swift, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Gwen and Trent: Crush by David Archuleta, You Belong With Me and Speak Now both by Taylor Swift (cause of the whole Heather thing), Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato, Hey There Delilah (I can just imagine Trent singing it to Gwen (Gwenlilah), Miracle by Cascada, Mine by Taylor Swift, TearDrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift
Bridgette and Geoff: Everytime We Touch by Cascada, So This Is Love(Cinderella), Fly Me Away by Annie Little, Little Surfer Girl by The Beach Boys
Owen and Izzy: How Do You Do by Cascada, Wild Honey by The Beach Boys
Lindsay and Tyler: Barbie by Aqua
Harold and Leshawna: Hey Soul Sister by Train
A song that fits every couple is "Wouldn't It Be Nice" by The Beach Boys.
Heather and Alejandro: Back to December by Taylor Swift, Alejandro by Lady Gaga, Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri
Sierra and Cody: Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
For those Duncan and Gwen fans (not me of course!!), I find that "You Belong With Me" and "Speak Now" both by Taylor Swift would fit them.
Every single time I hear the song "Same Old Lang Syne" I think about doing a songfic using the TDI couples, which I will do, Ive already started it using DXC and I hope to post it soon!!
Also In the future I hope to post a story called The Afterseasons, and a harry potter/tdi crossover fic that will take place on Wanawakwa an will star two of my OCs, Emma Ginger and Tally O'Hall. As for the AfterSeasons, im not saying a thing! Oh and I just thought of a sequel to The Afterseasons called The Homefronts and I will do it after I do The Afterseasons. I came up with a crossover between Kingdom Keepers and TDI called Island Keepers:Wanawakwa After Dark and I will tell you two things: Alejandro is the leader of the 14 Overtaker campers, and of course, Heather is his partner in crime. I'm going to do a story called In The Arms of a Surfer. This will be a 3-shot with the middle chapter being a songfic. and it is a Bridgette/Heather friendship fic. I'm going to be doing 5 DuncanxCourtney stories. One is called Always Listen To The Delinquient, the second is called Those Darn Safety Drills. The third one is Till Death Do Us Part, which I'm very excited about and I'll tell one thing about it; It's based on one part of the Haunted Mansion in Disney World. The fourth one is called Life, Law, and Love. That one I'm not saying much about, just that it will be great. The fifth and final one is based more around Courtney and has some DxC romance scenes in it and it is called The Harvard Delinquient. The last story that I'm positive that I'm doing is called I Wanna Be Bad Today and it's main characters are Izzy and Courtney and it takes place right after Courtney was eliminated from TDI. I'm going to also do a Total Drama/Epic Mickey crossover that will star either Courtney or Duncan in the place of Mickey, Zeke in the place of Oswald, Yen Kris (ancestor of Chris McLean) instead of Yen Sid, and a dark world simallar to the places where the real competion took place. Robot DJ will be in place of Robot Goofy, Robot Bridgette will be in place of Robot Daisy and Robot Geoff will be in place of Robot Donald. The story will be simallar but different and I can guarentee you this: It will be EPIC!!!
My 25 fave Harry Potter characters in order are:
8. Fred and George
11. The rest of the Weasleys ( Fleur, because she marries Bill is counted with them.)
17. Cedric and Cho
20. Harry's Parents ( they weren't in it except for when they appear as ghosts in the fourth and seventh books, but theyre still cool )
I love video games but I only have nintendo systems. I have the Wii, the GameCube, the DS lite and the DSi and I really want the 3DS. For any of you who think oh I have to get the DSi XL because it's bigger and brand new, well I have news for you, you are just getting the DSi all over again only bigger so it's a waste of money unless you don't have a DS or DSi yet and then by all means get the DSi XL although the DSi, DS Lite, and the original DS are less money. I now have the WiiU!
My 13 favorite games are :
1. Mario Kart
2. Animal Crossing ( I have and love all three!)
3. Wii Sports/ Wii Sports Resort
4. Just Dance/ Just Dance 2/ Just Dance 3/ Just Dance 4
5. We Ski and Snowboard
6. Kinect Sports 1&2
7. Epic Mickey and Epic Mickey 2 (I stink at it, I just love the story!)
8. Disneyland Adventures
9. Mario Sports Mix
10. Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing Transformed
12. Sonic Free Riders
13.) Madagascar Karts
Btw, I recently got Xbox 360 with Kinect and I love it!
Besides the stories I already said that I will be writing and posting , I've alot of ideas stuffed in to notebooks and folders. But Im always open to ideas. Speaking of ideas, for one of my stories, I need to think of a story that my ooc character tells and every time I look at the paper Im blank. Please help me! The character who tells the story is named Jazzlyn Sanchez, but she likes to be called Jazz. Anyway, she is a castmember ( Disney Parks Employee) and she is going to be telling a spooky story about something that happened to her one night in the park. Oh by the way, the story is called Magic After Dark. I've misplaced the 1st 6 chappie so when I start my posting spree during the summer unless I find it between now and June, Total Drama DisneyWorld will be posted before it.
I love USA channel! My fave shows on that channel are:
1.) Graceland (Aaron Tveit makes melt!)
10.) Monk (used to be on USA, that is why it is not higher ranked)
2.) Burn Notice
6.) White Collar ( Neal is soooooooo hot! )
4.) Royal Pains
5.) Covert Affairs
9.) Necessary Roughness
Im doing a White Collar/ TDI fanfic because Neal and Duncan have very alike personality and looks. If Duncan had Justins hair, no piercings, no facial hair, and his eye brows were separated a little more he would be Neals cartoon twin!
I love the Night at the Museum and National Treasure movies and I'm a big history buff! I would like to get a college degree in history when I'm older, that would be nice.
I'm also a fan of the Pirates of the Carribean movies, Shakespeare plays and The Count of Monte Cristo. I love this movie called "That Thing You Do!". It's about a garage band from the 50s or 60s whose song becomes a huge hit when thier new drummer changes the beat of it from slow to fast . Yes, I'm also a Twilight fan! I love both boys so I'm on both Team Edward and Team Jacob!! I'm definitly doing The Count of Monte Cristo and The Merchant of Venice with TDI characters.
I'm a believer in the paranormal and hauntings and all that stuff. I love watching Ghost Hunters and Ghost Hunters International. For those who do not know, these shows are on SyFy channel.
I love watching Survivor, Dancing With the Stars, and American Idol! My fave dance pros on dancing with the stars are Mark Ballas, hottie Derek Hough, Cheryl Burke, Maksim Chemerikofski, Tristan MacManus, Karina Smirnoff, Chelsie Hightower. I only watched the last 3 years of Idol because I only got into it 3 years ago but my fave idol is Scotty McCreery (drool). I also love season 11 contestant Colton Dixon (double drool) - his sister, Schyler Dixon, is competing again this season and if she makes it to the live shows, please vote for her! I've watched Survivor for at least 6 years so I've seen many seasons but not all of them and I think Coach and Jerri from Heroes vs Villans would make a cute couple. I've watched Dancing With the Stars since season 2! I think dancing is soooo cool and wish I could dance, but I'm way too clutzy. My least fave survivor is Russel Hantz, he's the Scott, Heather AND Alejandro of Survivor. My fave survivor is JT (James Thomas), he's cute, strong, smart, but can be a little naive sometimes (the Russel situation of season 20). My other fave survivor is the oh so gorgeous Malcolm Freberg from the previous two seasons.
I love the NBC shows Smash, Revolution, and The Voice - all are awesome!
I love anime! My favorite shows are:
1.) Fruits Basket
3.) Ouran High School Host Club
4.) Skip Beat
5.) Princess Jellyfish
6.) Boys Over Flowers
7.) Soul Eater
9.) Shojo Cosette
10.) The Wallflower
11.) Kamisama Kiss
I also love Hayao Miyazaki/Studio Ghibli films! My favorites are:
1.) Spirited Away
2.) The Secret World of Arrietty
4.) Kiki's Delivery Service
5.) Castle In The Sky
6.) Howl's Moving Castle
7.) Princess Mononoke
8.) Whisper of the Heart
I mentioned above that I recently became addicted to Les Miserables. I truly do love it, it is so beautiful!
The characters in order of fave to least fave:
1.) Eponine (I am very much like her in the romance department)
2.) Enjolras (It is impossible not to love him, especially when Aaron Tveit is one's mental image of him hehe)
3.) Jean Valjean
5.) Bishop Myriel
12.) Cosette (I see myself as Eponine and thus it is hard for me to like Cosette)
19.) Madame Thernadier
21.) Monsieur Gillenormand
23.) Felix Tholomyes
A) Madame Magloire
B) Sister Simplice
D) Two younger Thernadiers: Hugues and Bressole
Colonel Georges Pontmercy
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it?
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
(x) You follow a moral code
() You often don't fall in love too easily
() You lie to most people
() Beauty is a talent to you
() You don't care about anything but beauty
() You have said you are an actor
(x) You like two people at the same time (More like multiple crushes)
I'm most like Courtney!!! WooHoo!!!
Did u know before u go to sleep at night there is one person of the opposite gender is thinking of you .they want to kiss you ,they want to be with you they are always thinking about you before they go to sleep at night they are longing to be with you this is not at all fake if you post within 5 mins the person who is longing for you will approach you in 1 month and ask you out or grab you and kiss you . but if u break this chain no1 will ask u out in 5 years
. DUNCANxCOURTNEY . , RULES. PUT . IT . ON. .