Poll: In my story 'This is Now' should there be lemon? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Zombieland, Misc. Movies, Twilight, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Soul Eater, and Final Fantasy XIII.
Yo, this is an insight to who I am. That cool? Then enjoy!
My name is Shannon Campbell and I enjoy writing (mainly fiction, of course!), reading, singing, playing guitar and listening to music.
I aspire to be a singer/song-writer/musician with my best friend, Karen and travel the world to play music to people who will enjoy what we create.
Here are a few of my favourite things:
- Music (Tonight Alive, Paramore, Our Last Night, Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Set It Off, Mumford and Sons, Ellie Goulding, Nirvana, Bon Jovi, Taylor Swift, All Time Low, Megadeth, Such Sights etc.) I have a very expanded taste in music as you can see haha, but my main genre is Rock, all around. That's what you'd catch me listening to on a daily basis. (Alternative, Hardcore, Punk-Rock, Pop-Punk, Metal... ya get me!)
- My family and the few best friends that I have whom I trust (if you're on here, you guys know who you are :))
- Playing guitar, singing and performing gigs. (I don't get very many gigs, but when I do, I perform to the best of my abilities!)
- Writing stories (I like to do this to keep my mind right at times, which sounds silly, but, I enjoy imagining myself in the characters' positions and I love how I control the plot and nobody else does, so that way, I know what happens and what is to come. Writing stories also helps me get out steam and it allows me to chill out and let myself be creative when times are tough or the work in college gets to be too much. I stress out over really stupid things too, so the whole process of writing -you know, creating the plot, setting out the chapters and everything- helps me to relax and enjoy how creative I can really be when I put my mind to it!)
- Drawing and sketching out ideas. (This is what a lot of people enjoy doing, I'd say haha! I just like sketching out little ideas that I come up with and I can say that I created it and I store it away in a folder with other stuff I've drawn out hahaha :P)
- Anime, manga and video games! (I am just obsessed with the 3. My first ever anime that I watched was Soul Eater and since then, it has remained my favourite, but there are others like Blue Exorcist, Attack on Titan, Karin, Vampire Knight, Toradora and everything that I just love! Video games, don't even get me started. I am a proper, full on gamer girl; not like those silly wannabes. Zombies are my thing, anything with them, I'd play in a heartbeat, but there are others like Final Fantasy [my favourite is XIII] that I love because of the plot! I'm big on amazing plots, ya see!)
- TV series. (Ugh, they're ruining my life. The Walking Dead, The Vampire Diaries, The Following, The Originals, Glee... just... I can't.)
- I like helping people when they're upset or down. (A lot of my friends and people that I know see me as a support mechanism who they can talk to and vent to and I'll help them the best that I can. People trust me with things, which is an honourable thing to feel. I have 3 main best friends and I trust them with my life as well as they trust me with theirs and I would do absolutely anything for them, especially after things that they've done and gone through for me.)
Anyway, that's enough about me for now haha. I hope that you enjoy my writing and PM me if you ever wanna talk or know anything! I certainly don't bite! :)
'Accentuate the positive, eliminate the negative.'
'Life rules and there's no room for hate. So, if you don't like me, go punch yourself in the face.'
'Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine, and at last, you create what you will.'
'Creativity is contagious. Pass it on.'