Author has written 2 stories for 39 Clues, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Hello, everyone I am mainly a reader and not much of a writer so I'd suggest ignoring all my stories; my favourite stories though are the once that I think are amazing and should be read by everyone and they vary, at the moment the fanfictions I read are: buffy the vampire slayer; Numb3rs; Harry Potter; Charmed and Merlin
Buffy the vampire slayer/Angel:
Willow, Oz, Wesley, Lilah, Illyria
Hermione, Tom Riddle, Voldermort, independant Harry
Lines that Make You Smile
1. My husband and I divorced over religious differences. He thought he was God and I didn't.
2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don't take life too seriously; no one gets out alive.
6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was NOT One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up!
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles must, begin with a cash advance.
22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
23. He who dies with the most toys, is nonetheless DEAD.
24. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three thousand times the memory.
25. Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
26. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
27. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
28. I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic
The word 'politics' is derived from the word 'poly', meaning 'many', and the word 'ticks', meaning 'blood sucking parasites'.
Imagine that you enter a parlor. You come late. When you arrive, others have long preceded you, and they are engaged in a heated discussion, a discussion too heated for them to pause and tell you exactly what it is about. In fact, the discussion had already begun long before any of them got there, so that no one present is qualified to retrace for you all the steps that had gone before. You listen for a while, until you decide that you have caught the tenor of the argument; then you put in your oar. Someone answers; you answer him; another comes to your defense; another aligns himself against you, to either the embarrassment or gratification of your opponent, depending upon the quality of your ally’s assistance. However, the discussion is interminable. The hour grows late, you must depart. And you depart, with the discussion still vigorously in progress. The Philosophy of Literary Form: Studies in Symbolic Action
|Community:||Powerful/intelligent Hermione 20k + words Hr/SS Hr/LV Hr/DM Hr/HP no RON!|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|