Poll: Which pair should be endgame in my story, 'The Last Thing? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Bones, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice.
Okay, so this is like my bajillionth time I redid my profile. I just can't seem to shake it. So... here it is!
1. Hey, my name's Alex, you can call me Lex, Ally, Al, whatever you want to call me. :) I'm a girl but my life is not so interesting.
2. I love writing and reading. Some things do not go my way and that kind of inspires me to write the stuff down. Also, I'm insane. :D I think that helps me a bit when I'm writing. I like to put twists on my story which makes it a little more interesting. I can't just magically have an idea, it comes to me. :)
3. I'm still in school. I get good grades. I'm supposed to. :P I'm Asian, filipino! Although, some people think the Philippines is a South Pacific country. I get good grades, A's some B's, and I totally break down when I get a bad grade, i.e. a C. :P
4. I'm a total romantic and I love ships! (as my name says) Maddison and B&B are my main ships and maybe some Bolivia in the future. I am too young to have a relationship yet but somehow my friends keep telling me to 'go out with this guy!' (shrugs) I'll date someone when the time is right for me. Just looking for the right guy... - sigh -
5. I love to sing. Period. I sing on a daily basis although my brother has had ENOUGH of it. ;D I continue to sing anyways. I went to choir for two years and I hope to find my musical talent in piano and/or guitar. I'm thinking of entering a talent contest. Did you know that people who love to sing but don't want to show it have really good voices? Goes to my friends in real life! They sang to me just a little, well one of them not just a little, and they have amazing voices! :)
6. I am insanely in love with Grey's Anatomy and Bones. And other shows. If I list them, it might be too long. But I cannot wait for Booth and Brennan to finally date, get married, and have a kid! I've been pining and pining and begging for them to get together already! Brennan, confess your love to Booth. Booth... we already know he's in love with her. Stupid writers.
7. I have a weird taste in music. I listen to them when my mood wants to listen to them. Pop, R&B, Ballads, weird stuff... hard rock. I love Simple Plan, Skillet, TFK (Thousand Foot Krutch), All American Rejects (AAR), Boys Like Girls, Rocket Summer, Dashboard Confessional. And then I like the lighter versions. Taylor Swift, Colbie Caillat (Is that how you spell it?), Kelly Clarkson... etc. o.o
8. I am an utter perfectionist and(I just added the word 'and' (and I just added 'the word and' after I reread it) after I reread the sentence) it has come to the point where I will have a mental breakdown, mini! As you can see, I have redone this a bajillion times. I don't take criticism well unless I ask for it. Sometimes, I do not ask for it. D:
9. I have this whole otherside to me where I recently found out I have a dark side. Because they have cookies. ;D But seriously... I am so dark! I am bright and shiny Alex day to day. But I recently poured my dark side into one of my stories and reread it. Wow. It's just so dark. With a little fluff at the end. It's like two sentences.
10. I love books, i.e. The Rainmaker, Lovely Bones, What My Mother Doesn't Know... etc. My mom and dad got me a Kindle for Christmas and I have bought 5 books in three months. Wow. :D I want to read at least ALL John Grisham books and finish the series I had read before I moved. Oh! Serieses (Is that a word?) I like: Uglies (Need to finish!), Series of Unfortunate Events, Pendragon... and maybe something I will have in the future.
11. I think fanfic.net is like YouTube.com. xD How? Well, they have so many talented people on both sites. (coughs) Echante, McMuffin, Raining Monday (coughs) I think that these are just diamonds in the rough, waiting to be shown to the world its beauty, or darkness (cough) Echante (cough). My English teacher tells me my strong point is writing and I just... write here. I'm contemplating if I should create a livejournal account. Huh.
12. Two actors with hotness and yumminess written all over them: David Boreanaz and Eric Dane. HOT! :)
Mini-rant time! ;D (03/10/10)
OKAY! This has gone long enough! Lexie did not tame Mark the manwhore! He was already tamed. She brought back the tamed manwhore. Addison was the one who tamed him. I mean, come on! We saw another side to him when he gave up Addison. Want me to make a list of how amazing Mark and Addison are together? Okay (chronological order):
1. Mark, manwhore Mark!, fell in love with Addison. Elevator scene, told Addison that her marriage was over and that she needed to come back home with him. And Mark stayed at the bar waiting for Addison. She stayed up, possibly thinking, "Is my marriage really over?"
2. Mark wouldn't go away after the transcontinental booty call. (Hehe. ;D Also, Addison, although while she was very drunk!, picked him for the booty call, not a stranger.) He went back to the Big Apple and moved to Seattle, for Addison and I think for Derek. o.o
3. Mmm... Maddison hotness. (LOL)
4. Told Addison that he felt THAT way for her, that he loved her through and through. I wish he would have said 'I love you' instead of 'I did.' He agreed to the bet and wasn't going to break it but then she broke it and Mark saw 'em. Mark then knew she didn't want him and gave her up so that she could be happy.
That proof enough?
Although, I like Addison and Alex, but that's not the point! Addison tamed Mark, Lexie brought his tamed manwhore side back. -.- End of rant.
Another mini-rant! (03/29/10)
My theory on the crossover:
YOUR GUY SIDE: (the things in bold is what I chose.)
You love hoodies.
TOTAL: 19 (Whoa)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Total: 9 (Haha. I knew it! I'm always going to be one of the guys. :D)
Current position: Leaning back on my chair.
Current clothing: Plaid pajama pants and a turquoise-ish tank top.
Favourite phrase: I don't have one. o.o
Favourite game/s: Gears of War 2, Mortal Kombat... something else.
Favourite anime: Top four? Hehe. Lovely Complex, Soul Eater, ToraDora!, and Death Note! You can't leave out Death Note. :D
Favourite animal: Dolphins. :)
What you had for breakfast this morning: Only ate lunch. Umm... Rice and meat.
Do you eat healthy: Kind of.
Favourite food/drink: Food: Hawaiian Pizza! Or rice with anything. :) Drink: Pepsi or Coke. They taste practically the same. :P
Greatest fear: Heights. (shudders)
If you were stranded on an island, name one thing you’d like to have with you: A boat so I can get off this island. o.o Common sense.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tried to hi-five some body and it has taken over 10 tries to actually slap their hand copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tried to hi-five somebody and end up hitting them in the head, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile
If your like Sharpies, penguins, cookies, close friends, MSN, AIM, and the internet, copy this to your profile.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shit!
So what have we learned? Best friends are the best thing in the whole entire world. :D
Opening Credits: Already Home by TFK
Waking Up: Billy S. by Skye Sweetnam (random)
First Day At School: Dunno yet.
Falling In Love: Find Me Somebody To Love by forgot artist's name (This is exactly me!)
Fight Song: Take My Hand by Simple Plan
Breaking Up: White Horse by Taylor Swift
Prom night: So Close from Enchanted (Best fricking song ever!)
Life: Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy (Amazing song)
Mental Breakdown: Um... Dunno?
Flashback: Tie- Memory by Sugarcult, Do You Remember by Jay Sean. I would rather have Memory.
Getting back together: Today Was a Fairytale by Taylor Swift
Wedding: Kasama Kang Tumanda (Grow Old with You) by Ogie Alcasid (This is like the perfect cute song! It's in Tagalog, though. :P)
Birth of Child: Come What May from the movie Moulin Rouge! (I love this song. Come what may! I will love you, until my dying day!)
Final Battle: Great Escape by Boys Like Girls
Funeral Song: Wind Beneath my Wings by I don't know. (I want this to be mine because of everyone who's supported me on my journey. :D)
Final Credits: These Bones by Dashboard Confessional (Hear this song, it's so awesome.)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, EmeraldBear, Kyprioths Shadow, Dogstar-Black, Niah-Miyoki, Cherrystripe of ThunderClan, Spiritpelt,Pinetail, McShip
If you're proud to be a nerd, copy this onto your profile
If you could own a library with every book you have ever wanted to read and or liked/loved copy and past this on to your profile and add yourname to the list: Italiangurlinmessedupworld, the epitome of randomness, Holly Marie Fowl, MajorSamanthaCarter, ricebubble, McShip (Lois Lowry, John Grisham, Nicholas Sparks...)
In the works... (Eliminated the ones I didn't want to do... :P)
What if We Had it All Along?: Another what if? in the works. I loved George and Lexie. So, what if? Couple: Lexie Grey and George O'Malley. Rated T. Romantic fluff.
Marcus & Addison: Modern day Romeo and Juliet. I need a two-syllable name for Mark. :P Total AU. Mark is living on the streets of New York playing his guitar and singing. Okay, so in this fic, they sing REALLY well, 'cause they need to. :P Soooooo! Addison was born in NY, living there for a few years and then moved to L.A. She goes to NY again to attend Juilliard there, to play piano and sing. :D I'm likin' where this is going... She crosses paths with Mark, joined together by the love of music. This is seeming really cheesy but the cheesiness continues cause I'm going to make them sing! I'll probably have more information in the A/N... Couple: Mark Sloan and Addison Montgomery, teenagers. :P
The Loves of My Life: I'm so excited to get this on paper! :) Or electronically shown paper. :P Soooo! Here's something you need to know. 'It's not who the love of your life is. It's how many you have.' Iam-kelly and a few Addek writers have inspired me to do something way out of my norm! But I'll do it anyway. :) Maddison, Addek, and MerAdd (CRAZY HUH?!) Don't know who will become endgame. :P
Single Malt Scotch or Bad Wine?: From this, you can probably tell who the couple is. :P I love odd couples and Mark and Cristina is WAY up there! :) Mark tries again to flirt with Cristina. This time, a surprising outcome comes. Why, you ask, is he trying again? Cause he's Mark Sloan.
Rusty Scalpel: Meredith and Alex. Meredith, mostly, and her angry jealousness. Really AU! :) Remember when she saw Alex and Lexie in the hallway half-naked? Well, at first (way before I knew Grey's), I thought Meredith was either dating him or dated him. And so, this popped into my head after I remember that. Lol.
Finished my first story now I'm on to... Sixty Days for a Lifetime. Wish me luck!
Starting my new story... Oh, Sweet Mother! Yes, it's a funny name but I like it. Wish me luck!
Surprise fic! The Last Thing. Hope you guys like it. :D
Started 100 Ways I Love You for Bones. Need some inspiration! D:
A Traveler (11)
Kia R.B.R (4)